Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Hmm that's not the way to keep people at your group. I'm surprised you'd think it would be quite forward, outgoing people to lead groups. Just do you best- if you maintain that's an achievement in itself over Christmas time!

Happy new year!

Ty for all your support and encouragement this year

Sp day today

Pear for breakfast not sure what else to have yet

Pulled pork and veg lunch

Lentil and bacon soup for tea (with speed veg and no potato added)

Are you doing SP everyday? I imagine it to be like red days x

It's like Red days but you can't have just free food like yogurt and muller lights and you can't have banana pineapple grapes. Well you can the official book says you can still have the free foods but you'll not likely get the same boost in losses.

I'm trying to do as many as I can stomach. They reckon it can boost losses to 3-4lb instead of 1-2 but we will see.

Doing my diary is keeping me in check.

Today is another sp day. I'm starting the day with s pear and later in morning I'll have a continental breakfast of cold meats, cottage cheese and red cabbage.

Soup for lunch

I think I'll have roast beef and veg for my tea.

Thanks its going well so far Fruit for brekkie, spaghetti hoops on toast for lunch and I'm trying a pork dish for tea with mustard & apple sauce, broccoli & mash. Syns on leftover quality street!
that pork sounds yum

I went to a friends for a get together and their was a buffet but she did roast ham and roast pork so I had them with salad and pickled onions to pick at instead of crisps and pizza.
I'm missing my ee days not sure I can manage another 2 sp days

Ah that was handy that you could stay on plan, I loved sliced cold meats but they make me really thirsty!. The pork was delish I've just finished it x Could you have an ee day tomorrow then sp again sunday?

I could but I've set my mind on getting 5 in this week So I want to try hard for it.

How did you do the sauce for the pork?

Ah I see. Just don't put too much pressure on & cave! I fried off onions & a small apple, added Italian herbs, a tsp mustard and 100ml veg stock. Sealed the pork steaks then put in with the sauce & simmered. Next time I will add a little Philly at the end to make it thicker & a bit creamy. It was yummy tho x

That sounds delicious

I'm up early and ready to start a new sp day

Weigh in is close and its weekend which is my major week point. I have an assignment to write to which means I often get peckish so I'm going to try an sp day as far as I can but main thing is a stay on plan so if I change to ee then that's ok.

So raspberry sweet omelette
Soup
Fish and mushy peas with broccoli for my speed

Back