skinnylala's diary :))

skinnylala

hey all , well am on day two and not feeling too hungry to be honest last nite was torture but today am ok apark from feeling like **** headwise all light headed and shake is repeating on me but am determined to do it this time, so i shall keep u posted each day, wow hope this diary really helps me and motivates me so hope u will all join in and support me on the worst journey of my life
good luck to u all

thanks will do, wow just want my first weigh in to come quickly lol
roll on tues eve

just put in in my profile like u on left hand side keep entering it but its not saving it

I was on day 2 as well yesterday & felt awful, banging headache, hot & cold on & off sore throat i thought i was coming down with something

Today though day 3 i feel fine, great actually, did a test this morning & i am in ketosis

i am ok ta on day 3 woke at 6 with a headache from hell but thank god its going a bit now, was in bed 8 last nite oh the hunger was crule nearly gave in but i didnt i just want to feel awake as feel so sleepy all the time, good luck mad if ican do it u can

Sorry to hear you had such a rough night and morning. Well done for not giving in though!!! And if you haven't already then dose up on paracetamol (I'm one of those that always forgets about it and puts up with the pain unless my OH reminds me about it!) I started going into ketosis yesterday afternoon (my day 3) so I'll cross my fingers that it's the same for you! It's still not great but it's definitely getting better :).

ya kim i took some paracetomol first thing thank god i read here u can take it last time i did this i thought u couldnt, well its nice sunnyday so plan a walk in my lunch break and hope for best just gonna have my first shake now

Thanks mate

I was so hungry this morning after eating last night, but ended up on a conference call at work for an hour, so that hunger has now passed... going to have my first shake in a bit so maybe that will give me the encouragement to continue !

Glad that you are still hanging in there - we both need all the support we can get

T
x

Back