skinnylala's diary

How many carbs are you having a day that aren't used on veggies? Count everything, write it all down as it's made me realise that actually 5g carbs a day for things other than vegetables isn't that much. If you're using all your carbs on other things such as bars that might be that. The diet is that 15g a day of carbs need to be from induction friendly veggies, the other 5g is easily spent on mayo, cheese, meats that may have carb value (check your hams etc). Now I'm following that, in 4 days I've lost 5lbs. I find it much easier to think of it in that way. I needed to write down everything not assume I knew the diet as I'd been doing for 12 days previous to that.

Work days are tough, maybe making up a big packed salad the night before would help you cut out the bars?

yes smaller me i think ur right i was assuming i knew the diet so well and not tracking proper i will b more focusesd and not presume i knw it well

had 4 days off track so feeling crap at mo

oh feeling fat and fed up and pissed off with my gain
going home to ireland on sunday and wanted to feel better slimmer etcc
now i feel awful
not sure what to eat now
yest did ok had salad and chicken
do i go bak eating carbs normal till after easter and risk bigger gain
or how do i get thru till after easter

oh hon :( i know exactly how you feel - im bloated and feel about 20 stone heavier after my carb fest at the weekend. TBH I would stay on the wagon till easter. there is no need to go off track then either you know xxx

Morning lala, stick to it love, you;ll get there in the end

thanks guys feeling more positive today
am defo not gonna blow it over easter and be twice as miserable

good for you :D xxx

well guys not been on for over 2 weeks and am sad to say it was 2 weeks of totally binging on all wrong foods etc etc
so monday i plan on gettin bak on induction
have not dared step on the dreaded scales yet
hope ur all doing better than me

ah, I wondered where you were lala, oh well put it behind you and go on strict induction love

well here i am bak again on day one after what i thought few weeks off looks like nearly 2 months where does time go
well started today

and not really prepared all i seem to have is egg and cheese
my mind is gone blank of atkins i cant rem what i shoudl be doing
grrrrrrrrrrr wheres my book
oh have cumberland sausages in freezer are they ok or not they would see me thru brekki tom until i get some shopping at lunch
all i have is eggs too and cheese
i will b all egged out

how u all doing
any tips to get me bak on track

well did ok yest
and today fooooked it up
had nothing in so grabbed a sandwich
how much damage will 2 slices brown bread do on day 2

omg u so need to b prepared and plan withthis diet
its the only way

welcome back then love

Back