SkinnyMalink's Weight Loss Diary

Well I put 1/2 pound on BUT I'm actually fine with that. If it had been any more I think it might have disheartened me, but I just instantly thought 'well I'll have that off and more by next week' so yes I'm fine.

Lucky for me I don't like pancakes, so I can't binge on those!

I also invested in some scales today. I've always thought that it's wrong to keep weighing yourself, but I think that during the week I can check and it will motivate me to either keep going OR start over! So yes I'm feeling a little sheepish tonight but not disappointed. Bring on the next week!

Well it's half midnight and I'm just not tired!!! So here I am writing out a meal plan to keep me on track for the next few days lol

I went on prevention.com and they have a great tool which can show you how you look in a swimming costume now and then how your body would look at target weight- it's pretty accurate! I got really emotional when I saw the 'thin me' because to be honest I've never been thin so I couldn't visualise myself at the end of my journey. It has really helped me because now I can look at it and see a goal that I couldn't before. I will be in a bikini by the summer stretch marks or not! Well.....I might not have 8 stone off by then lol but definitely a tankini...showing off a tiny bit of stomach!

Well it's half midnight and I'm just not tired!!! So here I am writing out a meal plan to keep me on track for the next few days lol

I went on prevention.com and they have a great tool which can show you how you look in a swimming costume now and then how your body would look at target weight- it's pretty accurate! I got really emotional when I saw the 'thin me' because to be honest I've never been thin so I couldn't visualise myself at the end of my journey. It has really helped me because now I can look at it and see a goal that I couldn't before. I will be in a bikini by the summer stretch marks or not! Well.....I might not have 8 stone off by then lol but definitely a tankini...showing off a tiny bit of stomach!

Hiya skinny sorry you put on weight like you said it will bw gone again by next week...:)

**RED DAY**
Brekkie: blueberries, mango, plums. Glass of OJ (it was maybe 200ml, but I can't seem to find the syns in my book)
Snack: Hifi, orange.

Rest of the day has been hectic so I've put my dinner in even though it's only 5 o'clock! Actually I've just had this debate with my friend about how silly 'set' mealtimes are because they were trying to tell me that you should eat at three main parts of the day! I agree that breakfast does give you energy and keep you going, but I also believe that if you're hungry then you should eat. That's what I love about this diet- if I want to stuff my face at all times of the day then I can and know I'll still be losing weight (as long as they're not cream cakes of course *ahem*)

Anyway for dinner I am having a chicken parcel with shallots, peppers and mushrooms in with a bbq marinade on top (4 syns).

I have a piece of salmon in the fridge for me to pop in the oven later if I get a bit peckish. I swear I could live on salmon!

Until next time....

Red Day

Well I went out last night and ended the night with a piece of carrot cake :cry: Not good but it could have been a lot worse!

So today (very hungover) I have had...

Brekkie:
Grapes, banana, plum.

Lunch:
Cheese (HeX A) and onion with two slices of bread (HeX B)

Dinner:
2 big salmon steaks, tomatoes, peppers and shallots with bbq marinade (4 syns).

Not a lot but I can't really stomach anything today! Might have a hot choc in a minute (2 syns) and then it's off to snoozeville for me. I must make the effort to do some exercise this week, maybe tomorrow I'll go for a long walk if the weather's nice again. Hooray!

*Red day*

Brekkie:
2 weetabix (HeX B) with candarel and 250ml semi (HeX A)
Mango

Lunch:
Ham and mustard sandwich (mustard made with the powder so I believe that is free). Damn had too many Healthy Extras, I'll have to make it 6 syns for the bread! :mad:

Dinner:
Lamb, butternut squash, potatoes (HeX B), cabbage.

Snacks:
Green and Blacks 35g bar- 9 syns
Alpen Light- 3 syns
Lots and lots of orange squish as always :cool:

I'm so annoyed with myself, that means I've had 18 syns today!!! I thought I was okay not writing it down but I see now that with a memory like a goldfish this may be a problem :eek: Well nevermind at least I didn't go mad!

Think you are doing marvelously! And what a social life, Barbie one week and Baywatch beauty the next. Im quite envious.

Well I have no idea where that last post came from so I only assume that I wrote it around 3am when I came in LOL.

Last night I was BAD :( As far as drinks went I didn't actually have that many and stuck to vodka and diet coke, but when I came out of the club I got a burger AND chips-why did I get chips? I don't even like chips! The worst thing about it was that I was with someone who is in my SW group too AND we get weighed in tonight! Gah I am so annoyed with myself. I can only hope it's okay because I've been good the rest of the week (worries).

i too am envious of your social life ive found that i just cant drink any more although i do try lol sat i had half a bottle of vodka with diet coke lol but got steamin and ate southern fried chicken and chips so your not on your own , also takes me 2 days to recover so dont eat much on days to follow which messes me up funny though i tend to loose on the weeks im bad and dont loose so much when im good ah welll .

Great news to hear you lost this week! All the best for the next week.

Breakfast:
Plum
Hifi (HeX B)
Not very healthy I know, but I was running out the door.

Lunch:
Pasta, tomatoes and 28g cheese (HeX A)
2 Alpen Lights (HeX B)

Snack: 250ml ss milk (Hex A) and hot chocolate (2 syns)

Then I had three sausages which work out at about 10 syns I think.

Anyway then my mother told me that for eating sausages I was a 'big fat pig' which was lovely! Well at least I don't look like skeletor! It's times like this when I could go out and eat a family size bar of dairy milk, but I won't. BLAH!

RED DAY!

I haven't been amazing today- went for a coffee (HeX A and I made it skinny!) with a friend and had a wrap so not quite sure how many syns are in that- better than having a panini though!

For dinner I had a chicken breast stuffed with a babybel (HeX A) and wrapped in two bits of bacon and made wedges with my 227g baking potato (HeX B) sprinkled with garlic salt- lovely!

Snacked on fruit- grapes mainly.

Hot cross bun- 6
Aero yoghurt- 5 (white chocolate- sounded nice but tasted a little bit like fairy washing up liquid lol)

So not an amazing day, but actually not too bad when I look back at it like that! Maybe I won't go for a run after all :rolleyes: (cough).

RED DAY!!

Breakfast:
Cup of tea and mullerlight
Satsuma

Lunch:
Bacon sarnie with ketchup (HeX B for bread and 1 syn for ketchup)

Dinner:
Spag Bol without the spag because I don't like spaghetti lol

Snacks:
Glass of milk (HeX A)
Cadburys Creme egg- 9 syns
Solero- 5 syns

Gone a bit mad for sweet stuff today but have still just stuck to my syn limit- phew!

Back