SkinnyMalink's Weight Loss Diary

Yea, don't worry too much - real life has a habit of getting in the way all the time :hug99: I just keep thinking of the slogan that i've seen on Mini's signature - "keep moving forward and never give up" i find myself repeating it to myself if the going gets tough. Sad but true! :wavey:

Right well I know that maybe a Friday isn't the best time to start, but I've got to start somewhere!

Today is GREEN.

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (HeX B), 250ml semi (HeX A) and candarel

Then I had to go back to bed for about 4 hours because I got a migraine :( Pity me!

Grapes
Orange squash

Dinner:
Bachelor's savoury rice with chicken (HeX B) and soy sauce.

I'm sure I'll pick away on other bits during the night, but I've stocked up on fruit and things so it should be okay. I'll probably have a horlicks before bed too (2 syns).

Not your average day but an okay one for food nonetheless!

Right well I know that maybe a Friday isn't the best time to start, but I've got to start somewhere!

Today is GREEN.

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (HeX B), 250ml semi (HeX A) and candarel

Then I had to go back to bed for about 4 hours because I got a migraine :( Pity me!

Grapes
Orange squash

Dinner:
Bachelor's savoury rice with chicken (HeX B) and soy sauce.

I'm sure I'll pick away on other bits during the night, but I've stocked up on fruit and things so it should be okay. I'll probably have a horlicks before bed too (2 syns).

Not your average day but an okay one for food nonetheless!
Hi hun keep it up you can do it I am having a bit of an upsy downsy time at the moment too lets get back on track together.

You jammy sod! if i ate that much i would have put a stone on!
Hope you are feeling better hon
Take care
Ruthy xxx

Back