Skinnymini wanna be

I LIKE YA NAN LOL....thank you hunn i just think tonite ive come to the realization of what the hell im doing xxx

You'll be fine, look how far you've come, the hard bit is over...time to move on:eek:

Sometimes this works cause your head is in the game; sometimes you have to go through the motions and hope your head catches up. You are absolutely right in that you are doing this for you! Not your CDC, your family, your friends or anybody else. This is you working on improving your health, your self-image, your self-confidence and trust me, you're worth the effort!

Start again tomorrow. Don't forget - you want to achieve this and you can't fail if you don't give up! You *can* do this!

Good luck love x and use this site when it's hard x

You can do it hun, keep it motivated and check in if you feel a wobble!! X

Yay! Have a great and lite CD day! :)

Very nice!

Hope it's a good one!!! I'm doing well, thanks!

Wow! Well done you!!! You are just blowing through this diet - am sooo jealous! :eek:

Yes - have 1 stone to go, but I track in lbs or kgs :) Also, I've decided I can do more, so when I get back from the US, I will set a new goal with my CDC and start Phase 2. Should be done with that and the steps to maintenance by year end and then the hard part starts - maintaining!!! :eek:

Back