Skinnymini wanna be

Good luck. Think light thoughts!! Lol x

Good luck hun x

Way to go! Looks like you're at the halfway mark ... that was fast!!! :eek: Are you planning on treating yourself to something to celebrate - a manicure and/or pedicure? New haircut? Target outfit for the summer?

Have a great weekend!

Well done hun, can't wait til I drop a dress size, have a few more pounds to go yet :-( x

Thank you Hun :)

I'm half way through 3 n half stone tO go :D
I do a walk in memory of my friend to raise money for the teenage cancer trust for the last 2 years I've really struggled with it its 3miles and I'm always behind at the back this year I'm not going to be I'm going to be right at the front :D not sure of date yet but usually September time xxx

You go girl! Lead the pack!

Whoo ho I'm impressed x well done u x and yes they are white but they are alot thinner than mine x well done hunny bun x

You'll do grand, been reading and your doing ace hun

Build upto some longer walks, 11 will be a breeze

Xx

You'll be fine hun :)

Put a shirt on today I haven't ever worn as it gapes at the bust...fits me perfectly today (even though I did the inch loss and i've only lost 0.5 inches from my bust, but lost 2 inches from my waist, so assuming it's that) so chuffed, given me the boost I needed :)

HERE GOES MY CONFESSION

for about the last 3 weeks ive been doing really bad and havent really admited it..ive said it before but i will do this i will loose the weight need to get my head back in to this still got about 3 n half stone to go i canT give up now its not because i dont want to do the diet ive just lost the mind set of it ...ive been getting weighed then thinking right today il go have a trEAt i got a week to loose it YES CRAZY THOUGHT IL TREAT MY SELF WITH FOOD as if thats not why i got here in the 1st place.... i see my cdc monday after 9 days just no she going to be so disapointed and i cant even b bothered going in there telling her i promise im going to be good ive sat here tonight n realised i need to do this for my self and nobody else

SORRY TO BORE NEEDED TO CONFESSE MY SINS SO I CAN GET OVER THIS AND GET LOOSING AGAIN XXX

HERE GOES MY CONFESSION

for about the last 3 weeks ive been doing really bad and havent really admited it..ive said it before but i will do this i will loose the weight need to get my head back in to this still got about 3 n half stone to go i canT give up now its not because i dont want to do the diet ive just lost the mind set of it ...ive been getting weighed then thinking right today il go have a trEAt i got a week to loose it YES CRAZY THOUGHT IL TREAT MY SELF WITH FOOD as if thats not why i got here in the 1st place.... i see my cdc monday after 9 days just no she going to be so disapointed and i cant even b bothered going in there telling her i promise im going to be good ive sat here tonight n realised i need to do this for my self and nobody else

SORRY TO BORE NEEDED TO CONFESSE MY SINS SO I CAN GET OVER THIS AND GET LOOSING AGAIN XXX

At least you haven't given up and you know what you've done isn't good for you (that's the main part) You have done amazingly well up until now, you are only human...these things happen. Once your head is back in it you'll drop the weight in no time, and as my nan says 'it's just a dropped stitch in life's tapestry' :eek:

Back