Skinnymini wanna be

image-3491189442.jpg

My last day :(

Hey, been reading your diary, it's amazing homw much weight you've lost, i'm really hoping that I can do as well as you have. I'm on day 1 and struggling already, I have 3 stone to lose which to some people doesn't sound like much but i'm short and feel so uncomfortable. Your diary is really helping me already, thanks :eek:

Thanks, my head is defo in the right place, my weight has been creeping up for about 2 years...no more! I don't want to get to 30 and be fat, I want to be able to look in the mirror and know that I have worked hard for what i've got :eek:

I have just come back from turkey and was horrified by the photos, I normally go on hols with a friend who is bigger than me so have never really noticed, this time a slim friend came along as well and I realised just how big I was, the motivation I needed for sure :eek:

I have just come back from turkey and was horrified by the photos, I normally go on hols with a friend who is bigger than me so have never really noticed, this time a slim friend came along as well and I realised just how big I was, the motivation I needed for sure :eek:

I know exactly wat u mean hun I can wait to go out n b the same size or skinnier than my friends xxx

Oh yes :), I know that feeling, some of my friends are really slim and eat what they want, do no exercise our anything....it's very annoying but I love them so I'll let them off lol. Can't wait to be able to strut around the pool on holiday in a bikini and know that people either are oblivious to me or envious, not tutting, staring and whispering because I'm overweight :)

Lol I no wer going to book to go away next year when I'm at goal and maintaining ..... Quick update for diary I'm staying on diet now mum n nan r both chipping in to help me pay for my diet lost 2lb this week v happy considering I basically had a week of...I've also got a new loyalty card so once I loose a stone I get a free week yay :D 100% SS !

Lol I no wer going to book to go away next year when I'm at goal and maintaining ..... Quick update for diary I'm staying on diet now mum n nan r both chipping in to help me pay for my diet lost 2lb this week v happy considering I basically had a week of...I've also got a new loyalty card so once I loose a stone I get a free week yay :D 100% SS !
Great news so are u starting back today? x

That's great, I have three stone to lose...hoping I can do it by september...christmas at the latest :)

I am, I don't look any different yet, but know in a month or so I'll look so much better :)

Yeah I've heard loads of people say that, and that they automatically pick up the size of clothes they originally were and are convinced it'll fit, even if they have dropped several dress sizes..craziness :)

Back