Skinnymini wanna be

Hope you had a fantastic day at the christening.
I was far too naughty as you will see if you read my diaries. tut tut tut me lol

When do you weigh in next?

Hope the christening went well and congratulations on such a fabulous weight loss!!!!! You keep going like that you will be a bikini babe this summer! :)

Liveonce said:
Well I did eat but Back on it today didn't really enjoy the food anyway I weigh next on Thursday so hopefully I loose something ! Had a really nice day so not feeling to bad for it just gota get on d water now :)

Good luck @ ur weigh in. U will be fine. I went to a wedding on 6 April (ate but not too much ) and still lost 5lb. Just keep drinking ur water... :) I hope u have been well though, ive not been on for over a week but still on track. Lost 4LB this week so 30lb now in 6wks. Xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Another fab weight loss - you are doing great!!! When do you start ss or have you already started? Enjoy!

Liveonce said:
well im very happy lost 4lb great considering christening my bmi now at 39 so bring on SS :D 2st 3lb total loss now on week 6 BRING IT ON :D
THANK YOU TO YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR KEEPING IN TOUCH AND READING MY DIARY YOUR SUPPORT REALLY HELPS !!!

Awwww that is just awesome chick!!! Firstly for weight loss and secondly coz of bmi you most be flying high at the moment 6 weeks and 2stone 3 wowzer!!
Luv Sharon xxxxxx

Liveonce said:
yep feeling great :D thank you sharon ...and ive noticed today my face is deffinatley skinnier :)

That is even nicer seeing a difference. Hope you have a lovely day xx

Liveonce said:
well im very happy lost 4lb great considering christening my bmi now at 39 so bring on SS :D 2st 3lb total loss now on week 6 BRING IT ON :D
THANK YOU TO YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR KEEPING IN TOUCH AND READING MY DIARY YOUR SUPPORT REALLY HELPS !!!

Well done thats great. U must feel soooooo proud of urself and happier, i know i do xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Wow! Good for you for not succumbing to temptation! Only one more day before weigh-in - I bet it'll be another good one! :)

Yaay! Way to go! That is fabulous - you must be sooooo happy! And proud of yourself! :)

Liveonce said:
-6 lbs :D sooo happy my 1st week of ss x

Yay well done :)

Back