Skinnyminnie14 needs to be a size 14 again food diary!

Good morning all.
My name is Sarah and am trying to lose my post wedding weight. I got married in September and have gained 2 stone.
I would like to get back into my size 14 clothes.
How are you all doing with recording your food diaries?
I like green days with a few extra easy days.
I lost 1lb in my first week a little less than I had hoped for but at least it was down.
I weigh in again on Thursday evening.
I will try and post my food diary on here.
Have a great week everyone!
Sarah xx:eek:

Today I had a green day.
Breakfast- 8.30am- porridge sachet ( HEB) made with water/splash of milk ( HEA). Sweetner, banana and apple.
Lunch-12.15pm- Pasta n sauce macaroni cheese ( 2 syns ) sugar free jelly and an orange.
PM snack- Was very hungry, 1 nectarine, 1 apple
Dinner- 6.30pm 4 quorn sausuages, garlic mash with left over HEA milk. Gravy ( 1/2 syn)
28g cheddar ( HEA).

Evening drink- Chocolate options ( 2 syns)

Overall today I have had 4.5 syns and done 30 min cardio workout on the Wii.

A good day overall.

:p

Today I had an extra easy day. To be honest I find them hard as i am not a huge fan of meat and from what I understand extra easy is to enjoy meat veg and carbs as much as you like.
Breakfast 8.30am 2 quorn sausages 3 grilled rashers of bacon scrambled eggs. I was quite full yippee.
Lunch 12.15pm homemade potato salad with grilled bacon tomato and boiled eggs. Mayo 3 normal spoons 1 syn ( was extra light) mullerlight 2 sins orange.
Dinner 6pm homemade chilli and rice wasnt keen.
Snack 9.30pm Alpen light bars 2 HEB and bananas and custard ( 7 sins)
Not bad. How do you all find extra easy?

your lunch sounds lovely :p I never do extra easy always red or green... I like seperating the 2.
Do you prefer green then?

Hello! thanks for your comment, yes I do prefer green days, I like the fact that I can have 2 HEBS and HEAS. I also love quorn so am pretty happy on it. I am aiming to have 4 days green and 3 extra easy per week.
How is your weight loss journey going?:eek:

Back