Skipped class :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by first timer, 25 August 2011 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi this would of been my 4th wi tonight and I didn't go, since last Thursday I can't stop eating choc and everything else I shouldn't I weighed myself at home and had put on 2.5lb so I skipped class. I really really want get back on track and start loosing again and ideally would like to go to class next week with the 2.5off again. Was really looking forward to the new mag as thought it would give me inspiration and motivation to keep going. I have a party on 24th sept and really want at least 7lb off is if possible??

Sorry that was long winded

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

Start Weight:
    1st2.9lb
    Current Weight:
    0st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(35.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi,can I just say there's no shame in going to class and having a gain,please try and always go to class. It's going to class and being disappointed in yourself at weigh in that will hopefully make You stock to the plan. Please don't weigh at home,it just messes with your head.
    X

4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I can understand why you skipped class, I have done it myself in the long and distant past, but there really is no point. You know you have gained.
    It is now that you need the inspiration of a class. If you had gone and faced the music, you may have come away with a spring in your step and a new found determination. However, because you didnt go, you may well continue your bad week and not go back at all....I have also done this in the past.

SW is not just about getting weighed and celebrating your losses, it's about facing your demons and overcoming your gains too...it happens to the best of us.

I'm sure you can achieve your loss for September if you stick with it.

5. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks am going to get back at it and forget my gain. I made super speed soup and going plan my meals over next few days I will be 7lb lighter by end of sept with the help of you girls I know I can and will do it!

6. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
  7. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

Start Weight:
    1st2.9lb
    Current Weight:
    0st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(35.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done,next time you think about eating something wrong just say a firm NO to yourself and go and find something better to do x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.