Skipping meals

sinead :)

Lately I've been feeling really down and I'm not sleeping then I'll nap through the day! It's really annoying me because I want to stick at the plan properly! It's only my 2nd week in and in my first week I lost half a stone. But is it really bad that I'm skipping meals because of my bad sleeping habbits I'm having like one a day!!

Are you able to fit mealtimes around your sleep?

It's more like I don't sleep the whole night and I'm lying in bed for hours and then in the morning I won't eat because I'm so tired by like 11am I'll fall asleep until about 5 then I'll have something to eat but that's it I just need to get back to normal! X

Maybe you should see a dr about it? Just in case there's more to the tiredness. Obviously SW promotes healthy eating & skipping meals isn't advised but if you're not awake you cant help it! Maybe look into the sleep problem more & just make sure you eat enough when you are up & about. Just don't eat if you're not hungry.

I have skipped meals for years and my doctor told me it wont be doing me any good with weight loss as my body goes into starvation mode and stores fat... ive got plenty for it to store believe me!
I dont purposly skip meals but I have never been in a routine with regards to food. I work fulltime and have 2 children i'm so busy in the mornings I often dont eat anything until 12pm, if I have a meeting or anything at work then I dont eat until about 6pm in the evening. In the past I have snacked on junk, so if there is a cake or biscuit in the office I'd have one but now I have stopped that so I dont eat. Recently I have been so busy that I havent eaten a meal all day, not even tea and just had some toast or fruit and yoghurt before bed.... not good!

Back