Skulldilocks Food diary

I would just put my cup of hot choc on the scales (I have little digital ones that tar off to 0 whatever you put on them) and then just squirt the cream on the top and watch til it gets to 12.

Ooo yes didn't think of that! Thanks Rochelle

Sunday RED day
Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEX B)
3x Babybel light (HEX A)
3 bacon no fat
mushrooms (SF/S)
2 Tesco lighter sausages (1 syn)
1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

Snacky lunch:
Apple (SF/S)
1 litre water
2 quorn mini scotch eggs (5 syns)
2 hifi light (HEX B)
2 bottles diet coke

Dinner:
Chicken (S) wrapped in bacon
broccoli (SF/S)
green beans (SF/S)
100g potatoes roasted in Frylight (4 syns)
100 ml gravy with water (1.5 syns)
Options hot choc (2) with EL whipped cream (0.5)

Total syns: 15
Body magic: lots of walking round town.

Now to settle down with the hot choc and watch How to Train a Dragon

Last edited:
So, as you can see I stuck on plan this weekend! Was very pleased with myself, despite being out and about most of the time, I bought things with low syn and despite being in a pub most of Saturday, I stuck to Diet Coke. Yesterday we were out walking a lot so didn't really have lunch, hence the sort of picky bits and bobs. Had a bit few more syns than I was expecting but it was never over 15 syns so its fine :) Also stuck to all red days this week so hoping this will boost my loss!

Right today's food written in a messy way on my phone.
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEX B), 3x Babybel light (HEX A)3 bacon no fat, mushrooms,2 Tesco lighter sausages (1 syn) 1 tbsp ketchup (1.syn)
Apple
1 litre water
2.quorn mini scotch eggs (5 syns)
2 hifi light (HEX B)
Chicken wrapped on bacon, broccoli, green beans, 100g potatoes roasted in Frylight (4 syns)
100 ml gravy with water (1.5 syns)
2 bottles diet coke

Total syns: 12.5
Body magic: lots of walking round town.

May have a banana and Muller light after tea if I fancy during How to Train a dragon :)

I just ignored everything except how to train your dragon in that. One of my fave ever films, i am such a big kid.

Monday - RED day
Breakfast:
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight toffee yoghurt
2x tea with ss milk (part HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
2x slices wholemeal 400g bread (HEX B)
2 Tesco Lighter sausages (1 syn)
1 tbsp low salt ketchup (0.5 syns)
Apple (SF/S)

Snacks:
Grapes (SF)
Satsuma (SF/S)
Mullerlight vanilla yoghurt
Sainsburys popcorn, cheese and chive (2.5 syns)
2x Cadbury's Crunchie biscuit (8 syns!)
3 litres water
1x green tea with apple and pear

Dinner:
Manhattan burger from this month's mag using extra lean mince
Wholemeal bap (HEX B)
30g cheddar (HEX A)
1 slice bacon
1 tbsp low salt ketchup (0.5 syns)
Cottage cheese
Mixed leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
1 tbsp low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Total syns: 13.5
Body magic: 45 mins of swimming, 30 mins walking

Last edited:
I just ignored everything except how to train your dragon in that. One of my fave ever films, i am such a big kid.

haha! I'd never seen it before but had always wanted to check it out. Toothless is soooo cute both me and my boyfriend decided we want one haha! x

haha! I'd never seen it before but had always wanted to check it out. Toothless is soooo cute both me and my boyfriend decided we want one haha! x

Haha yeah i want a toothless too. Theres a short xmas HTTYD film too "Gift of the Night Fury", I love that, its only like 20 mins long xD I was gonna have a Toothless tattoo, but i wanted him on my foot, though after friday I am reconsidering having it there

Damn, there are biscuits in the office today and thanks to a lack of Hifi bars with me today, I've had 2! Have added them to my food diary for today. Still under my allowance for the day but going to keep syns low tomorrow and Wednesday for weigh in.

As long as they're within syns your fine. Tasty looking food for today x

As long as they're within syns your fine. Tasty looking food for today x

I know, its silly really, I got so used to limiting myself to under 10 syns a say, that when I go into double digits I panic! but more often than not, looking at your diary helps as you always have your syns with yummy treats too rather than just within meals and you have great losses!
Just hoping for a decent loss thanks to the lack of carbs and exercise!

Here's.my burger added some bacon and cottage cheese on the side and omg highly recommend the recipe from the mag

ForumRunner_20130408_193227.png

Well, compared to most of my days, the amount of food today is much smaller than usual. this isn't on purpose, its just that I have slowly ran out of fruit/salad and wont be going shopping til after WI tomorrow. I have plenty of cupboard foods like pasta n sauce and mugshots, but obviously due to doing red, these aren't really an option. I know I could've changed to EE but I am so close to completing a whole Red week and I want to see what this concludes to tomorrow night!

Tuesday RED day

Breakfast:
3x tea with ss milk (HEX A) and sweetener
1 Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
2x Tesco Lighter sausages (1 syn)
1 wholemeal bap (HEX B)
1 tbsp. low salt ketchup (1 syn)
Satsuma (SF/S)
Mullerlight vanilla yoghurt
3x Babybel light (HEX A)
Sainsburys popcorn, salt and vinegar (2.5 syns)

Dinner:
Quorn pieces (S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Mixed Peppers (SF/S)
Garlic (SF/S)
Chilli (SF/S)
Soy sauce, Tabasco and seasoning

Other:
3 litres water
1 green tea
1 strawberry and mango tea
2 pints squash NAS

Total syns: 4.5 syns
Body magic: 30 mins walking and maybe a DVD later tonight

Seeing as the OH is at work tonight and I want to save all my rubbish TV for my lonely weekend (haha how sad) I've planned to have dinner as soon as I get in (I'm STARVING) Because of this swimming is out of the window as it will be closed by the time my food has gone down. So I've planned to walk to Aldi. I've never been before but always hear about the super six deal and this week has a few things I'm interested in (apples, kiwis, red onions) so I'm gonna head there and use it as body magic. I'm probably looking at another 30 mins of walking to add to today :)
Just got to hope I don't get too comfy after dinner! Doing it now will save me having to go to Tesco tomorrow after WI, which means we get pulled pork quicker, so will use that as inspiration :p x

Stuck to my plan for yesterday evening and fingers crossed weigh in today shows my angelic week! Could've done more Body magic other than walking but I believe I should still lose!

Wednesday RED day

Breakfast:
Strawberries (SF/SS)
Aldi fat free vanilla yoghurt (1.5 syns)
3x tea with semi skimmed milk (HEX A) with sweetener

Lunch:
2x slices Warburtons wholemeal 400g (HEX B)
40g Cathedral lighter cheddar (HEX A)
Ham
Red onion (SF/S)
1 tsp EL mayo (0.5 syns)

Snacks:
Banana (SF)
Small apple (SF/S)
Satsuma (SF/S)
Sainsburys popcorn, paprika (2.5 syns)
Hifi berry bake well at weigh in (6 syns)
1.5 litres water
Bottle of Dr Pepper Zero

Dinner:
Pulled pork from the latest mag
Synfree smokey barbecue sauce
1 wholemeal bap (HEX B)
SW chips (5 syns approx)
Fried Red onions (SF/S)
Mixed leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)

Total syns: 15.5
Body magic: 30 mins walking
to and from group

Last edited:
Lost 3.5lbs! Wahoo! Was kinds hoping for.more but heck, that's good when I've hardly exercised.

Double bonus as I came home after weigh in to see I got a special mention in the magazine I write for!
Good Wednesday followed by pulled pork :D

I'm back! have had limited access to the computer whilst the bank holiday was on so haven't been able to update but I'm back in the horrid routine of work now. As planned I had my flexi syn day on Friday which was lovely, however I then had another one on Saturday. And Sunday. I would list everything here in an honest attempt but I wouldn't want you all to start salivating at all the naughtiness! I have kept it written down to look back and get angry at myself! its weigh in tonight and I will be attending to see the damage of the last two weeks. I'm expecting like 5lbs gained. But I know this HAS to stop. Iam going to the doctors in a couple of weeks to sort out my anxiety and hopefully all this will help it fall into place. I have aso joined a gym opening about 10 mins walk from my house. There was a pre-opening offer on that means its only a tenner a month, with all the classes included! only problem is they haven't given an exact opening date so I just have to wait and see. Until then though, I need to get back into the walking habits before I started using the cold as an excuse. Normally I use Wednesday as treat day but today is the start of a GOOD week
Is that A Pure Gym as they are opening one of those near me as well with a £10 opening offer - I used to be a member at one of theirs a few years ago and it was open 24/7 and all classes were included - was £16 per month and is so popular they are opening a second one nearer the town centre

Is that A Pure Gym as they are opening one of those near me as well with a £10 opening offer - I used to be a member at one of theirs a few years ago and it was open 24/7 and all classes were included - was £16 per month and is so popular they are opening a second one nearer the town centre

Hey Carol, yes its a Pure Gym! It still hasn't opened, I keep pestering them as I really wanna start going. Would you recommend it then? x

Right, most of this week has been planned as an Extra Easy one as I have missed my pasta and rice soo much! Going to up the Body magic and have made a little plan for that as well. Hoping that I won't be tempted to go out and about at the weekend because my boyfriend isn't about. Instead I'm thinking of having a bit of a me weekend.

Thursday EXTRA EASY day

Breakfast:
35g Branflakes (HEX B)
Muller light vanilla with choc sprinkles
Banana (SF)
2x Tea with ss milk (1 syn) and sweetener

Lunch:
Ham
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Snacks:
Sainsburys popcorn S&V (2.5 syns)
2x fun size apples (SF/S)
Pineapple chunks (SF/S)
Grapes (SF)
3 litres water
2 Green tea with apple and pear
Peppermint tea

Dinner:
Meatball pasta bake from the new mag
Chopped toms, mushrooms and onions (all SF/S)
40g Light cheddar (HEX A)
Salad leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)

Mini mars bar (4 syns)
Pepsi Max

Body magic: 30 mins walking in the rain :(
Total syns: 8.5

Last edited:
Wow, a fantastic loss!! Well done :D xx

Back