Skulldilocks Food diary

Thanks Tasha! Well I'd obviously love to! I'm going to do Red days as much as poss again this week but with the booze at the weekend I don't know how good I'll be synwise. I have gym classes (one spin one pump) Mon and Tues so hopefully they'll help but doubtful I'll get to the gym any other time this week :(

Thanks! Well it wasn't quite what I was expecting. Its a stationary bike with a very uncomfortable seat and your feet are strapped in. You can change the resistance on the pedalling and the coach will tell you when to increase or decrease. You spend a lot of time stood up pedalling and then leaning down without touching the seat (if that makes sense). Its hard work when they put the resistance high. then you do a few sprints going as fast as you can for like a minute straight. We did a few dips which is where whilst you pedal, you dip down you chest, kind of like push ups on the handlebars! lol Mine was a 45 min session and I burnt around 600 cals! I'm going to do it again even if it did hurt :)
Sounds like hell! But I'll try it lol x

Well yesterday didn't stay quite as straight as my diary suggested :( Just going to try hard again today and see what happens. Best mates birthday tonight so going to hers for drinks and then out onto the town. Going to take vodka with me so I avoid wine and going to have to resist her mums amazing buffet food. A lot will be healthyish so will just pick at that but that will be dinner.

Friday RED day:

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
250 ml semi skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with sweetener
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
Sainsburys garlic and herb chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Kraft light French dressing

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight toffee
Punnet of strawberries (SS/SF)
2x hifi bar rocky roads (HEX B)

Dinner:
Nibbles at buffet

Total syns: Vodka?

Well good and bad.news.from last night! I didn't have any nibbles at the.buffet, nothing good for.me. I stuck to vodka but lord knows how much I had! I even went to subway on the way home with friends and didn't buy anything! The bad news.is.my heels broke and I fell really badly. Sprained ankle! So no body magic as I need to rest it and hope I'm ok for hellfest! Stupid girl I am!

Sorry for the absence. still injured, still feeling sorry for myself. been half on plan but not able to go to weigh in as have a hospital appointment now. x

Hi huni, how are you? Hope your ankle gets better soon, what did you do?
It can't be long till Hellfest now, bet your excited!!!
xxx

Hi huni, how are you? Hope your ankle gets better soon, what did you do?
It can't be long till Hellfest now, bet your excited!!!
xxx

Its all gone wrong haha! Went out on Friday night in some heels and dropped hard! Hoped it was just a sprain but have been attempting to walk around on it since, and still going to walk without elevating it and its gotten worse so going to the hospital to find out what it is for definite.
I'm off to Hellfest on Thursday morning and as excited as I am I am terrified I may end up going on crutches D:

food wise I was good this weekend booze wise not so much. Then had naughty hanogover food but threw it all up so hoping it didn't make much of an impact baha! However kind of been off plan yesterday and prob will be now till we go to hellfest as we don't want to go shopping before we leave. I'll be totally off plan at hellfest though and happy to lose it all after :p

Hope you've not fractured it or something!

Hope you've not fractured it or something!

That's what I'm worried about Ally! I have before so it wouldn't surprise me knowing my luck! Looking through Google it could just be a bad strain but either way for both they need rest which aint gonna be happening when Im lugging tents and stuff to France haha! I've got a support on for now but its still bad :(

That's what I'm worried about Ally! I have before so it wouldn't surprise me knowing my luck! Looking through Google it could just be a bad strain but either way for both they need rest which aint gonna be happening when Im lugging tents and stuff to France haha! I've got a support on for now but its still bad :(

Good excuse to make everyone else carry stuff/put tents up :p

Hi huni, how was Hellfest? Hope you've had an amazing time!!! Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing some pics.
Hope your ankle is on the mend now too xxx

Did you find out what you'd done to your foot/ankle? Hope you weren't on crutches for hell fest, though sure they would have been useful for batting people out of your way!

Oh never!! Sorry to hear about your ankle hun - always the case when you have something coming up. The law of sod!! Hope that you're on the mend xx

Well guys I'm back! Hope you've all had a good week both regarding SW and general life.

I had an amazing time at my festival. I went to the hospital before and it turned out to be a sprained ankle so just hobbled around and drunk through the pain :p We had a mixture of weather but nothing too dampening to the mood. the bands were great and the company even better :)

As expected I was 100% off plan from the off. Me and the OH travelled first class so we got food on the journey including croissants and the like. When we got there the food choices were as expected - no jacket potato stalls or salad bars, just chips with an array of meat filled baguettes, or pizza. Every morning I'd have a couple of pain au chocolats and then every meal consisted of chicken/sausage/ham baguette and chips.

Then of course there was the booze, I went through a crate of large desperado bottles, a litre and a half of vodka with diet coke and 2 pitchers of beer. I got back late on Monday night and we got a McDonalds for tea. Then yesterday, due to no food in the house and pure laziness, I finished my week off SW in style with a Dominos.

Weigh in is today. I'm predicting like a 10lb gain as I couldn't weigh in the week before we went. Even though I was mostly on plan I couldn't do any exercise due to my ankle. Either way I shan't be disheartened as I had a great time and can genuinely feel I am heavier. Me and the OH are sitting down tonight to plan the week's meals, get a food shop ready to arrive and then I'll be heading back to the gym tomorrow. x

Never thought I'd say I am ok with 5lbs on but i am haha! Oops ah well it'll be off this week! All set ready to go x

Back