Skulldilocks Food diary

smaller goals definitely help

It will definitely help with your partner doing it too. It's so hard when other people in the house are eating crap! Makes you want crap! Also think the small goals are a brilliant idea. I might follow suit now I haven't got far to target. First one, get to 12 and half stone! Xx

Gained 4lbs. Line Drawn. Mini target for next week - 4lbs. Plan written. Wallet left firmly at home. Food all prepped for dinner. Lunch brought with me. Lets do this one day at a time.

Thursday RED day:

Breakfast:

Banana (SF)
2x Alpen Light bars (HEX B)
Strawberries (SS/SF)
2x tea with skimmed milk (1) and sweetener

Lunch:
3x ham slices
3x Mini Babybel lights (HEX A)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Pickled onions (SF/S)
Fat free French dressing

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Peach (SF/S)
Mullerlight vanilla
Mini milk (1.5)
3 litres water

Dinner:
Fajitas!
WW wrap (5)
Chicken (S)
Red and yellow pepper (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
40g low fat cheddar (HEX A)
Quark
230g potato wedges (HEX B)

Total syns: 7.5
30 mins walking

Well done for facing group after a tough week - that's the hardest part done now. 4lb is nothing really, in the grand scheme of things, and I know as well as you do that you can have it off again next week :)

Line well and truly drawn for the pair of us. Lets take each day as it comes and get the control back. We know we are so good at this when we just focus and don't put too much pressure on ourselves.

Have a great week hun. Here for moral support if you need me, as I know we're both quite in sync xx

100% day on plan. Let's hope this carries on. Gorgeous dinner too!

Well done for getting on back to it! I always find the first day the hardest, so you've cracked it!! Hope you have another great day today :) xx

Right, lets see if I can have another 100% day today! So much for my boy supporting me. He was trying to persuade me to go out drinking tonight, even though he said he'd give it up for the rest of the month with me! I said no and he's come round to a quiet weekend. Despite living together our shifts really clash so we barely get to spend any time together, so hoping we can have a nice coupley weekend :) I know its possible to drink and go out on SW but I need to rope myself back in before I try again.

Friday RED day:

Breakfast:
35g porridge oats (HEX B)
Vanilla Mullerlight
Strawberries (SS/SF)
Banana (SF)
Tea with skimmed milk (part HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Chicken (S), Mushrooms (SF/S), Onions (SF/S), Peppers (SF/S) in fajita spice
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Quarlic
20g low fat cheese (part HEX A)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Peach (SF/S)
2x Alpen light (HEX B)
Hoops n crosses, prawn cocktail (4)
Iceland chicken tikka satay (1.5)
Iceland toffee ice cream cone (8)

Dinner:

2x Quorn fillets (S)
Chopped tomatoes (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Jalapneos (SF/S)
40g low fat cheese (HEX A)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)

Total syns: 13.5

Last edited:
You're doing brilliantly Hun well done. Your lunch sounds tasty, what fajita spice do u use? I like chicken salads but plain chicken is pretty boring isn't it x

You're doing brilliantly Hun well done. Your lunch sounds tasty, what fajita spice do u use? I like chicken salads but plain chicken is pretty boring isn't it x

Thank you lovely :)
I just use the Schwarz one as as far as I'm aware its synfree, unless the Old el Paso ones. either way you only need like a tbsp. for a 4 portion amount. This was just leftover from dinner last night but I agree, I'm tempted to start marinating my own chicken and using that for lunches than just buying cooked chicken slices. they always taste very watery as well! x

Thank you lovely :)
I just use the Schwarz one as as far as I'm aware its synfree, unless the Old el Paso ones. either way you only need like a tbsp. for a 4 portion amount. This was just leftover from dinner last night but I agree, I'm tempted to start marinating my own chicken and using that for lunches than just buying cooked chicken slices. they always taste very watery as well! x
Home made stuff is always better :) x

Well despite a drink I managed.to stay on my syns, food optimize while out and about and.make an awesome tea! Picnic tomo I am excited!

Saturday EE day:
Breakfast:

3 bacon no fat
2 FF Quorn sausages
Egg in Frylight
Chopped Tom's (SF/S)
Mushrooms in "Quarlic" (SF/S)
1 tea with dash skimmed milk and sweetener

Lunch:
Pineapple (SF/S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Mixed peppers (SF/S)
Boiled egg
Pasta in tomato sauce

Other:
2 bottles.Pepsi max
3 pints squash
1 bottle bulmers (12)
Strawberries (SS/SF)

Dinner:

Wholemeal bap (HEX B)
2x quorn burgers (1)
Red onion (SF/S)
2 bacon
Jalapenos (SF/S)
2 slices cheese (HEX A)
SW chips
Ketchup (0.5)
Burger sauce (1.5)

Total syns: 15

Last edited:
Another lovely food day. Only over by 1 syn but going to be keeping them lower than 10 til weds anyway. Lovely picnic food.

Sunday EE day

Breakfast:

Mullerlight toffee
2x peaches (SF/S)
Banana (SF)
Tea with skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch/Dinner

2 homemade scotch eggs (1)
2x wholemeal rolls (HEX B + 6)
1 cheese slice (part HEX A)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Pasta with chopped Toms (SF/S), mushrooms (SF/S),peppers (SF/S), onions (SF/S)
"Quarlic"
Strawberries (SF/SS)
Vanilla Quark

Other:
1.5 litres water
Pint of Pepsi max
2 pints squash
Toffee ice cream cone (8)

Total syns: 16
Body magic: hour walking (500 cals burnt)

Last edited:
Right back to my red days now. Had a great weekend but not feeling a loss so far and lovely star week has arrived so hope it doesn't stop a good loss!

Monday RED day

Breakfast:
35g Branflakes (HEX A)
250 ml skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Chicken tikka (S)
Mixed leaves (SF/S)
Salad cream (1)

Other:

Apple (SF/S)
Banana (SF)
2x Alpen lights (HEX B)
Hoops n crosses (4)
Mini twister (2.5)
Skips (4)

Dinner:

Chicken breast (S)
Bacon
1x cheese slice (part HEX A)
Salad (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Cherry toms (SF/S)
Pickled onions (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Low fat salad cream (1)

Total syns: 12.5

Last edited:
Ended up eating more than planned yesterday, I blame star week but still within my syn allowance. One more day til weigh in, been 100% on plan and doing nearly all red days too so I really hope I get a decent loss after the 2 large gains. I feel so bloated though so I'm worried. Normally I defeat star week but I worry about the lack of body magic this week. Ah well, gunna keep on track and hope for the best.

Tuesday RED day:

Breakfast:

Banana (SF)
Tea with skimmed milk (part HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Chicken (S) wrapped in bacon and topped with 1 cheese slice (part HEX A)
2x boiled eggs
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (Sf/S)
Cherry Toms (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Pickled onions (SF/S)
Salad cream (1)

Other:

Mullerlight toffee
Skips (4)
Punnet of strawberries (SS/SF)
Apple (SF/S)
Mini milk (1.5)
3 litres water

Dinner:

KFC chicken (S+HEX B)
230g SW chips (HEX B)
Garlic mushrooms (SF/S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Ketchup (1)

Total syns: 7.5

Last edited:
Lost 5! Thank god for that. Will update in full tomo x

Thanks Rochelle! :)

Well as said before, 5lbs was lost. I'm so relieved as I wanted 4 off. I was just worried that no exercise this week AND star week would ruin my hard work, but just proves you can still do it from Food Optimizing! Yesterday was a horrendously stressful day. I ended up bailing on work due to sorting out last minute paperwork for the mortgage. the stress and rushing around meant all I ate all day was Sainsburys medium veggie sushi pack and an apple. Long story short, I got everything sorted and we should hopefully be getting the keys to the new place next Friday! To everyone that has said buying a place is the most stressful thing you'll do, they're right!

Anyway, I went to group and was on the shop, which I love as I'm so much more confident with everyone there. When we got to me in IMAGE therapy everyone was shocked but at the same time my C put a bit of a downer on me by pointing out I'd lost 1st 13 in 47 weeks. Ouch. She was trying to prove to the others that even if you have been doing the plan for ages you can get huge losses but it kind of made me realise how slow I've been taking it. Either way a couple of girls pointed out how much they loved my figure and how lucky I am to be an hourglass, so that gave me some more motivation and a spring in my step.

Anyway after the stresses of the day and then the success I admit I got a McDs after WI but line drawn and food for today is prepped and planned! Hoping for another decent loss this week so I can get back to where I was.

Going to keep doing my beloved Red days and save syns for Saturday's BBQ and booze :)

Thursday RED day:

Breakfast:
2x slices Warburton 400g wholemeal
2x LF Quorn sausages
1 tbsp. ketchup (1)
2x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
Mexican chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
35g Feta (HEX A)