Skulldilocks Food diary

all you can do is put it behind you and start again. Don't think about it. If it makes you feel better I had a week a while back where i had a day when i racked up 200 syns, just stuck to plan as i usually would (still with 15 syns a day) afterwards and still managed to pull off a 1.5lb loss that week. So not all is lost :)

I was just about to say, I'd say I usually have at least 150 on a night out! Plus Syns through the week and the majority of time I still lose. I think you can pull this back. And if not, don't worry about it. The most important thing is letting go of the guilt and climbing back onto the wagon - which you have quite clearly done xx

I was just about to say, I'd say I usually have at least 150 on a night out! Plus Syns through the week and the majority of time I still lose. I think you can pull this back. And if not, don't worry about it. The most important thing is letting go of the guilt and climbing back onto the wagon - which you have quite clearly done xx

Its so weird isn't it?! If I was honest with myself I could sink that much on a night out before and weirdly I would lose more on a week boozing! I've also been lucky a few times where I've cheated (before this diary) where I'd have an Upper Crust the morning of weigh in or whatever and still lose.

I don't know if I will but if I do I'll be joyous but will feel bad I cheated! lol.
So far so good. went for a 30 min walk on my break and no syns. Will have 1 syn for sausages at dinner. Thanks guys :) x

Well, my boyfriend stuck to his word and we went for an hour and a half stroll down the river when I got back from work which was lovely, as it stays brighter now! I might do it again tomorrow on my own if I don't go swimming :) here's.my chip shop fakeaway that we had tonight :)

ForumRunner_20130415_203621.png

One more day to claw it back! Packed my sandwich for lunch but have ended up scoffing it for breakfast D: Had to go to Budgens and they had barely anything decent so just got what I could! Also got the boyfriend to hide my treat jar for me! Sounds drastic but I know because he isn't there I'd try and snack and I'm not allowed! He hid the pack of Oreos a while back and I still have no idea where they are, despite ripping the flat apart trying to find them :p I am very lucky to have him ^_^
EDIT: Now going up to see my parents tonight so that will be some good body magic (all up hill and a good 30 mins). going to take the scenic route so that will take longer and will buy a Subway salad for dinner, as last minute means not having an SW meal there. Plus I need all the superfree I can get!

Tuesday EXTRA EASY day

Breakfast:
Banana (SF)
2x slices Warburtons wholemeal (HEX B)
2x Tesco lighter sausages (1 syn)
1 tbsp. low salt ketchup (0.5 syn)
3x tea with semi skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
2 chicken skewers
Punnet of strawberries (SF/SS)
Funsize apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight vanilla
3 litres water (maybe more later too)
2x green tea

Dinner: subway Salad
Turkey (S)
Ham
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onions (SF/S)
Green peppers (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Grated carrot (SF/S)
Dressing (2 syns)

Total syns: 3.5
Body Magic: 30 mins walking and then 45-60 mins walking

Last edited:
Food is looking great today hun, well done for getting straight back on plan! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!!! x

Food is looking great today hun, well done for getting straight back on plan! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!!! x

Thanks hun! Hope I've done enough! However I can feel star week brewing NOOOOOOO :(

Okay, TMI but my period has JUSt started! :( this is so typical, I feel bloated as hell. This definitely explains the chocolate attack on Sunday. I hate being a girl! I hope it doesn't affect weigh in, it normally does!

I hate being a girl too, i might not get the actual period but i know exactly when it should land, hence my binge yesterday. Hopefully you will do good on the scales, despite nature going against you :)

Noooooooo :-( being a woman sucks sometimes!!! What time do you weigh? X

I weigh in at 7pm. I haven't bothered with a food diary today because well, I haven't really had anything! I bought some lunch with me today but Im not hungry at all, in fact I feel a bit nauseous and dizzy. I think where I mucked up my pill a bit last month its made my hormones go a bit mad. Here's a rough plan of today though. The booze may seem weird but I got back on my anti anxiety meds tomorrow so no booze will be a allowed for a while. so this is my farewell drink and hopefully a weigh in day treat!

Breakfast:
2 slices wholemeal toast (HEX B) with a tiny bit of butter (2 syns)

Lunch:
Nothing

Dinner:
Tesco Simply heat pulled pork in BBQ sauce (apparently synfree!)
SW chips
Bulmers black cherry cider (12 syns I think)

I weigh in at 7pm. I haven't bothered with a food diary today because well, I haven't really had anything! I bought some lunch with me today but Im not hungry at all, in fact I feel a bit nauseous and dizzy. I think where I mucked up my pill a bit last month its made my hormones go a bit mad. Here's a rough plan of today though. The booze may seem weird but I got back on my anti anxiety meds tomorrow so no booze will be a allowed for a while. so this is my farewell drink and hopefully a weigh in day treat!

Breakfast:
2 slices wholemeal toast (HEX B) with a tiny bit of butter (2 syns)

Lunch:
Nothing

Dinner:
Tesco Simply heat pulled pork in BBQ sauce (apparently synfree!)
SW chips
Bulmers black cherry cider (12 syns I think)

Dinner looks lovely :) Enjoy your farewell cider! Have yet to try that one, you'll have to let me know what it's like :) x

Lost half a pound. Considering the fact I came on time of the month literally today and am as bloated as a puffer fish, I'm okay with this. And the chocolate binge on Sunday now makes sense. I'm just glad it's gone in the right direction! I'll get a better loss next week. Meal plans for the week ready to go! Mixture of green and red days :)

Lost half a pound. Considering the fact I came on time of the month literally today and am as bloated as a puffer fish, I'm okay with this. And the chocolate binge on Sunday now makes sense. I'm just glad it's gone in the right direction! I'll get a better loss next week. Meal plans for the week ready to go! Mixture of green and red days :)

Well done on the loss huni! Enjoy your cider :) x

Well done on the loss huni! Enjoy your cider :) x

Thank you! Gah I can't wait however just looked at the syns online and this particular flavour is 16.syns! Paha, oh well the amount I'm going to have to turn down coz.of these ends it'll be worth it! X

Well done lovely! Awesome that despite everything you still managed a loss. Brilliant :) xx

Well done sweets! !!

Back