Skulldilocks Food diary

Food looking lovely Lil - glad you're feeling better about the whole thing. It's rubbish when you feel down and horrible about yourself and the plan but you are where you are and you can only take it one mouthful, meal and day at a time.

I think going to group and sitting in on the new member talk is a great idea too. If I can do anything to help at all, let me know :) I know sometimes when I feel demotivated I just need someone to put the meal ideas in my head or give me a kick up the bum! x

Thanks :) I still know tomorrow night is going to hurt, especially with star week starting but I need to face it and just get on with it. The fact that I shared my soul on Facebook means I'm hoping I won't have to go into it much at group, otherwise I'll just end up crying, so I'm just going to sit and listen to everyone else. Fingers crossed exercise and being 100% today and tomorrow will reduce the gain ever so slightly x

Your attitude is amazing! Right back on it! Keep making delish sounding food too! That will def help!! I want a wrap pizza now! x

Haha, I think my attitude it rubbish, I'm such an all or nothing person! But thank you! I heard about the new gluten free wraps that are a HEX B, need to get on that and have pizza everyday hahaha! x

2 litres of water downed by lunchtime. Now to enjoy my overly spicy soup and the new mag for some motivation! x

Really good to see you more upbeat! <3

Was looking at Halloween chocs in asda, but didn't dare buy! Mostly looking at the chocolate spiders, and the smarties pumpkins. Can you help me? Xx

I'm just having a look on myfitness pal (only just thought of doing that! Cos I never use fitness pal) the smartie pumpkin is 7 syns, and the spiders are 8. Will pick some up tomorrow now :) x

I'm just having a look on myfitness pal (only just thought of doing that! Cos I never use fitness pal) the smartie pumpkin is 7 syns, and the spiders are 8. Will pick some up tomorrow now :) x

Sorry only just seen this! Yes the spiders are 8 I really liked them. Because they were in the fridge they took a while to eat! X

Weigh in tonight, going to be horrendous but gotta just suck it up and carry on. Why has my period decided its always going to start on a Wednesday!? Lol, stupid pill.
Anyway, I've managed to get cover for the shop at group so I can sit in on the new member group.
Got my food planned for the week and even though I was planning to drink this weekend (celebrating Halloween early), I've decided not to. I won't get back on plan that way and if I want to treat this week as my first week, I need to stay 100%. I'm going to save my drinking for special occasions now (Halloween is like a religious day for me but nevermind lol), so my trip to Leeds next weekend will be one and the other will be the work Xmas do (as I know drinks are included :p)

Sorry only just seen this! Yes the spiders are 8 I really liked them. Because they were in the fridge they took a while to eat! X

Weigh in tonight, going to be horrendous but gotta just suck it up and carry on. Why has my period decided its always going to start on a Wednesday!? Lol, stupid pill.
Anyway, I've managed to get cover for the shop at group so I can sit in on the new member group.
Got my food planned for the week and even though I was planning to drink this weekend (celebrating Halloween early), I've decided not to. I won't get back on plan that way and if I want to treat this week as my first week, I need to stay 100%. I'm going to save my drinking for special occasions now (Halloween is like a religious day for me but nevermind lol), so my trip to Leeds next weekend will be one and the other will be the work Xmas do (as I know drinks are included :p)
I'm gonna put the spider in the fridge then! I bought a spider and a pumpkin today. Lol.

how did weigh in go then? Liking the sound of your plans for the week x

Good luck for WI hun, hope it's better than you're fearing.

Wow, I'm impressed at your no drinking for halloween. I feel deprived if I don't have at least one night out each weekend with alcohol - though guess that's something I should try change, lol.

X

Thanks both! Well, luckily I only gained a lb. I'm very relieved but at the end of the day that's still 6lbs in 2 weeks and I'm now back to 14stone and exactly 2 stone away from my target. But now we do this...
Hi guys, I'm a new member! Well, that's how I'm now seeing myself. I sat in on the new member talk and it really helped. It opened my eyes to how little pressure I have to put on myself to do well. No more "soup weeks", or red days or success express, or only have 5 syns. Just sticking to extra easy, not saving up syns for alcohol. Just a max of 15 syns a day. No feeling bad for having pasta. Let's see how it goes. I stayed to group and as few other ladies that have been there a while joined in on new members too, so I'm glad I'm not alone.

I set my Xmas wish today and I've said I want to be in the 12s by Xmas. This way, I have a goal but not a massive amount of pressure. I have 13lbs worth of success rather than just aiming for one specific number. I'm hoping for a big loss next week, like a new member would but again, must not put pressure on myself.

I know I may feel deprived not drinking on Saturday but its literally the only way I'll stick to it and as I'm going out drinking next weekend, I have to make these choices.

Right, here is today's plan. I'm going to see my friend's band tonight but I'm going to go to Curves and have some dinner before I go. Put myself first.

Thursday EE day:

Breakfast:
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight vanilla and choc
250 semi skimmed milk (HEX A) in tea with sweetener

Lunch:
Vegetable soup - carrots (SF/S), onions (SF/S), swede (SF/S), potato, chilli (SF/S)
2x slices wholemeal bread (HEX B)
Turkey breast chunks(S)
Apple (SF/S)
Satsuma (SF/S)
Cadbury's Halloweenies biscuits (5)

Dinner:
2x LF Quorn sausages
Egg
2 bacon, no fat
Red onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
1 tbsp low salt ketchup (1)

Treat Size crunchie (4)
Treat size fudge (3)

Total syns: 13

Last edited:
Loving the new attitude! Totally achievable Christmas wish too - you'll get there! x

Loving your new attitude too!! You can totally do this.

It seems a few of us lost our mojo's in the last couple of weeks but we seem to be pulling it back together this week. Must be something in the air! But we will all get back on track - we have done it before and we can do it again.

Have a great week hun xx

Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed this isn't just a flukey day and that something may have actually clicked this time round! X

First NSV of the week.
Because I am the least important person in the office, I am the only one allowed to leave the office on lunch break, so I go and collect food for people/myself and post letters etc.
The couple of weeks has seen me using this role to buy myself a large bar of chocolate, or a sandwich instead of eating the lunch I bring. To keep the willpower I said I wouldn't be going to the shop today but then there were important things to post *sigh*. Was sent into for sweets for someone else, but didn't buy any for myself. Instead bought some turkey chunks to bulk out my soup. It doesn't seem like much but it is to me
Yum yum :)

Last edited:
Thanks both, I can confirm Day 1 was 100% on plan. Had my choccy treats before heading out to the local gig, walked there and back (3 miles) and had a pint of diet coke while I was there. Today I have friends coming round for tea. Not going to have time to whip up anything too fancy, so just going to so a large batch of pasta. Going to London tomorrow for Comic Con, so going to take leftover pasta for lunch so I don't get tempted by expensive, naughty food!

Friday EE day

Breakfast:

2x Weetabix (HEX B)
300ml skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with milk from allowance and sweetener
Small banana (SF)

Lunch:
Vegetable soup - carrots (SF/S), onions (SF/S), swede (SF/S), potatoes, chilli (SF/S)
2x sweet onion Ryvitas (2)
Mullerlight cranberry and raspberry
Apple (SF/S)
Satsuma (SF/S)
Small banana (SF)

Dinner:
Pasta
Quorn pieces (S)
Chopped tomatoes (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)