Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Aww hun, I am gutted for you! You have been so "on it", damn star week!!

Just want to congratulate you on not black-holing though. That is a massive, massive "proud of" Lily. I know how easy it is when you're disappointed to just come home and eat anything and everything in sight. So well done you!

Stick with it this week and I'm sure things will even themselves out. You'll have a double-whammy next Wednesday! xx

Thanks hun. I think my main thing is not to start trying out tricks to balance it out. Often after a gain I start limiting myself from carbs, or syns or even meals, so I just need to follow the plan as I have been so I don't cause a binge. I'm more gutted because I have a friend's 21st this weekend and was tempted to have a couple of drinks (so much for Dry January lol!) but now I don't want to risk losing control.
Thanks though. My boyfriend is doing the plan with me but he lost 1.5lbs and had a little session last night. He got such a bollocking when I found him with some Ben n Jerrys haha! Glad I didn't grab a spoon myself :)

Ended up throwing up my breakfast and lunch. No idea where the sickness came from just came over all nauseous. Felt better after a walk in the fresh air but meant I was starving! Literally only just got to eat but upset the good superfree got wasted lol!

Sorry to hear you were sick! Could also be that causing the gain... Maybe you have a bit of a bug/water retention...
I got a bloody massive *week gain this week (6lbs, had just flown too which can cause bloaing) 3 days later all off and an extra 3lbs- nearly had a fit when my woi said -9lbs LOL.

Your gain will be off in no time, you've been so good, definitely right not to deprive yourself and risk falling off the wagon. X

Thanks, hope I have the same kind of thing happen to me then lol!

Its Friday, which means its baked beast day in the office wooo! Genuinely think that's going to be the only thing keeping me going this morning haha! Tonight I'm off to see my mum and the puppy, so nothing challenging. Will update dinner when I know what it is Happy Friday all.

Friday EE Day:

Breakfast:
2x Alpen lights (HEX B)
Clementine (S)
2x tea with milk (1) and sweetener

Lunch:
Baked potato
Baked beans (SS)
Cheese (HEX A)
Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Tomato (S), Onion (S)

Dinner:
Pasta bolognese (Quorn (S), onions (S), chopped toms (S), tom puree (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S))

Other:
Grapes
Apple (S)

Mullerlight raspberry and choc
Choc doughnut (11)

Total syns: 12

Last edited:
Happy Friday, Lily. Have a great day xx

Happy Friday, Lily. Have a great day xx

You too lovely, glad someone has something exciting planned for today (Nandos and film), my highlight is going to be my jacket spud hehe :p But I get to see a crazy puppy which is sure to be amusing :) xx

You too lovely, glad someone has something exciting planned for today (Nandos and film), my highlight is going to be my jacket spud hehe :p But I get to see a crazy puppy which is sure to be amusing :) xx

I am mad for dogs and puppies, so slightly jealous! I would love one but as I still live at home and my parents aren't keen, that's just not an option until I get my own place lol. I would absolutely love a Pug or a French Bulldog! xx

I am mad for dogs and puppies, so slightly jealous! I would love one but as I still live at home and my parents aren't keen, that's just not an option until I get my own place lol. I would absolutely love a Pug or a French Bulldog! xx

Aww, yes they are cute! I have always grown up around dogs but my other half is allergic to like everything, hence why we got a tortoise! As you probably read on here a while back, my family dog of 14 years passed away, so my dad surprised my mum on Christmas Eve with little Olive :) I'll get some pics tonight for you hehe xx

Ooh Stevie, pug puppies are little monsters lol my boyfriend, his sister and brother and their dad got their mam one for Christmas 2012 and it's only JUST starting to get better behaved, lol! She is gorgeous though, probably their fault that she's a little Madame lol French bulldogs are lush though I'd probably like one of them :)

oh and seen olive on your IG Lily she is gorgeous :) x

I guess I should probably return and admit now.
The weekend done me over, again. Dry January got broken. I had a bloody amazing time but as always, I've found it hard to get back on track.
Basically we offered to hold our friend's 21st birthday party, as he had no plans and everyone was too skint to go out. We had alcohol left over from Xmas so it didn't cost us a penny but I drank LOTS. Then we started making "punch" out of everyone's bottles and it got messy. God knows how many units I drank but it was such a laugh.
His girlfriend's mum brought round LOADS of party food, like pizza, sausage rolls and so on and although I didn't gorge I had a couple of nibbles. People ended up ordering Dominos (I know I thought they were skint too!) but luckily I had passed out by then!
I felt rough for 2 days after aha and I guess that's to blame for my naughtiness. We had curry and although I stayed within syns I didn't care for superfree in the slightest. Last night I had a total drained moment and binged on like 6 bags of crisps. So yeah its not good here.
With the party being very last minute, I didn't get a chance to plan my meals and a defense plan for the hangover. That and the fact we are too skint to go food shopping equalled a disaster and I'm not expecting much from tomorrow's weigh in.
Lesson learnt for the umpteenth time - if you fail to plan you plan to fail.
Also -STOP BLOODY DRINKING haha
I literally cannot wait til payday (a whole 7 days away!) Gonna do a food plan with some new bits and bobs on and do some serious batch cooking thanks to a clear freezer and new tuppaware. But until then, its going to be a case of using up what we have :/
Glad to see all my lovelies are on plan! x

Yeah to be honest, I can't be mad with a gain if I know damn well why and its fully deserved. Its weeks like last week that get me more down because I know I gave 100% and still gained. I just wish I had got back on the wagon straight after, rather than fannying round for 2 days after. I probably could've done okay then. Ah well, I just want pay day now! I made a dream list on the asda website and I might try and convince my OH to order it before Tuesday

Out.and about for work so can't update will do so when I'm home ans hopefully I'll avoid the free cakes !

Back