Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Good things about yesterday:
Resisted the choc cravings despite the stupid biscuits in the office
went to mums and she was making a bloody gingerbread house! It smelt amazing but I rejected a little man
Stayed within syns

Bad things:
No exercise - so busy!
only 2 litres of water

Well its D Day! I'm praying for a good loss tonight, I've tried so hard and resisted so much and I would love to get back into the 13s before Christmas (6 off in total). Mad to think my Christmas wish was to get into the 12s, hah how things change! Anyway here's today's plan:

Wednesday EE day:

Breakfast:
wholemeal bap (HEX B)
Ham
BBQ sauce (1)
Strawberries (SS)
Grapes

Milk across tea

Lunch:
Mediterranean Mugshot
Mullerlight greek coconut yog (0.5)
Apple (S)
Mini jammie dodgers (4.5)

Dinner: no idea yet!

Total syns: 6

Woo! That's an amazing loss! Well done :)

3lb is fab! Well done x

Thanks all, sorry for the negative you know me! I guess I'm like Miss Stevie and the fact I know I've got big losses before means I assume I can do it again. But analysing further I guess its good considering star week! I just wanted to get back into the 13s before Xmas and this now means losing 3lbs by weigh in on Monday (two days earlier). Plus today is a TOTAL write off. Its my work Xmas do tonight and it was a set menu. None of the choices were any better than each other to be honest so I chose what I'd enjoy most and figured I'd keep my syns low for the rest of the week. But now my boss has decided he's going to bring in party nibbles and stuff for lunch as well and I wont get any say in what's there. Just going to enjoy it and be straight on it tomorrow but my anxiety is really playing up. I spent hours last night after group trying to pick something to wear and just felt horrible in everything, despite going out and buying a price piece of shapewear :(

Here's my menu for tonight, anyone fancy working out the syns? lol

Medley of exotic mushrooms in cream & white wine sauce on toasted cinnamon brioche
Slow roast belly of pork with sweet cinnamon glaze, cider jus, creamed cabbage with bacon, roasties and veg
Salted Caramel cheesecake

Well done on the loss hun. I know you're disappointed and I know exactly how you're feeling. But really really well done!! It could quite easily have been 3lb (or more!) on if you'd not stuck to plan. That's how I try and look at it now.

Don't worry too much about today. Just enjoy yourself and then damage limitation for the rest of the week. That way you stay in control!

Big hugs xxx

Oh man I am suffering today! hahah. Clearly used alcohol to hide my anxiety and it worked! I accidentally finished a bottle of wine before we'd even left the office, had a couple of glasses of champagne, a couple more glasses of wine and about 5 cocktails. Ouch! The food was nice but I was pretty drunk by that point so I didn't actually eat much of it as it was really rich. Plus I ended up throwing up when I got home so might've saved some syns bahaha! Anyway I plan to jump straight back on plan today but its going to be a challenge seeing as everyone wants to use the leftover party food for a buffet lunch! There are already mini millionaire shortbreads on the table!

Friday EE day

Breakfast:

none, felt too sick lol so just a diet Coke

Lunch:
Butterfly chicken (3.5)
Halloumi (HEX A)
Large salad (S)

Dinner:
2x hifi light (HEX B)
Mini millionaire shortbread (3)

Total syns: 5

Last edited:
Hehe! As long as you had a good time that's the main thing :D xx

change of plan! Boss is treating us to nandos in the office WOOOOOOOO
Menu changed above

Hello lovely! Just stopping by to wish you a merry Christmas. I hope Santa's good to you and you have a great time! Xx

Back