Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Thanks both its been a good week so far and a nice relaxed weekend. I'm finding summarizing my days is keeping me focused. As mentioned yesterday though the dreaded star week has reared its ugly head so I'm praying the bloat doesn't tamper with my hard work!

Good things about yesterday:
I stayed within my syns
I avoided the temptations of Tesco
I drank around 2 litres of water

Bad things about yesterday:
No exercise
Not a great deal of superfree.

Monday EE day

Breakfast:

Watermelon chunks (SS)
Mullerlight greek lemon yoghurt
250ml milk spread across tea (HEX A)

Lunch:
Soup - chicken (S), chopped toms (S), onions (S)
Apple (S)
Banana
Grapes

Mini jammie dodgers (4.5)

Dinner:
Chicken (S) kiev (HEX B) using quark
Broccoli (S)
Green Beans (S)

1 tbsp. burger sauce (1.5)

Tescos mini crazy caramel bar (5)

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Ooooh what Iceland stuff is syn free?! There's one near my work so would be tempted to have a nosey if it's worth it?

Looking syn free rather than low syn as like to keep syns for vino/gin over Christmas ;) x

Haha I'm totally the same! I have bought a selection of fruit ciders for over Christmas, I've missed it so much and seeing as its 15 syns a bottle I won't have much room for other syns! I have attached the list I found through IG and Facebook groups and I double checked on the syns calculator. Additional things I found are:
Hoisin duck skewers are 1 syn for the whole box
Same with the sticky chicken
the mini tikka bites are 4 for half a syn
iceland.jpg

wowowowowowowowow!! Thanks Lily!! Def keeping this little nugget!! Amazing!! xx

haha no worries I've printed it out! I don't go to Iceland too regularly and ours was disappointing and didn't have the korma or tikka, or chilli and lime skewers so that's why I ended up having to get a lot of the syn bits. May try the other on in town for the Christmas party we're holding x

Your positive/negative thing is such a good idea
Your food is looking really good too:)

It's taking all my willpower not to rub to Tesco and grab some Ben n jerrys or cookies or something Ergh dammit star week :( especially when ny boyfriend has left a giant brownie here! :'(

I RESISTED THAT STUPID BROWNIE
I resisted going to Tesco and just went to bed early to stop the crazy chocolate hormones
I drank over 4 litres of water
I ate plenty of superfree
I changed my dinner for something that tasted naughty but was still on plan

Didn't bother with the gym, too much to do before Xmas!
The cravings are the worst I've ever had!

And they're still here! I get my boyfriend to leave out 1 of each of my treats so that I cant eat the whole packet in one go and I've already eaten them both this morning! Worried about lasting the rest of the rest of the day without it now, must resist getting more from the shop, its so close to weigh in and I better get a good loss after all this!

Wednesday EE day:

Breakfast:
Pineapple chunks (S)
Mullerlight greek lemon yog (0.5)
Tescos crazy caramel bar (5)
Milk in tea (HEX A)

Lunch:
Soup - Chicken (S), Tomatoes (S), onion (s)
Apple (S)
Banana
Grapes

Dinner:

Homemade beef burger - onions (S) in a bap (HEX B)
Roasted red peppers (S) and onions (S)
Burger sauce (1.5)

Well done with the good things the gym can wait for another day. I've been to the gym this morning but in all honesty I didn't put much effort into it.

I RESISTED THAT STUPID BROWNIE
I resisted going to Tesco and just went to bed early to stop the crazy chocolate hormones
I drank over 4 litres of water
I ate plenty of superfree
I changed my dinner for something that tasted naughty but was still on plan

Didn't bother with the gym, too much to do before Xmas!
The cravings are the worst I've ever had!

And they're still here! I get my boyfriend to leave out 1 of each of my treats so that I cant eat the whole packet in one go and I've already eaten them both this morning! Worried about lasting the rest of the rest of the day without it now, must resist getting more from the shop, its so close to weigh in and I better get a good loss after all this!

Wednesday EE day:

Breakfast:
Pineapple chunks (S)
Mullerlight greek lemon yog (0.5)
Tescos crazy caramel bar (5)
Milk in tea (HEX A)

Lunch:
Soup - Chicken (S), Tomatoes (S), onion (s)
Apple (S)
Banana
Grapes

Dinner:

Homemade beef burger - onions (S) in a bap (HEX B)
Roasted red peppers (S) and onions (S)
Burger sauce (1.5)

this looks like a red day chick...(unless you have sw chips with dinner) but that free's up another HEb meaning another wee chocolate fix later if you have any hifi's?
might help a bit? ;) x

this looks like a red day chick...(unless you have sw chips with dinner) but that free's up another HEb meaning another wee chocolate fix later if you have any hifi's?
might help a bit? ;) x

Aye, I've been doing a reduced carb week but still only have one HEX but you're right! Unfortunately I wont be able to get any Hifis til tomorrow but I might get the boy to pick up some choc Alpen lights to keep me sane! :p x

I love Freddo or curly wurly for a chocolate treat

Me too, I've already had 11.5 syns today though so may just have to have a hot choc for 2 tonight if I'm still going mad! X

I was just about to say the same thing... that it looks like a red day!

Can I be honest? I don't think you're eating enough. If you're only having pineapple chunks for breakfast, a soup for lunch and burger and veg for dinner - no wonder you're reaching out for the choc/treats!

Why are you having a low carb week? Carbs aren't bad. People eat lots of carbs on SW (combined with lots of superfree/protein too) and still lose weight. Do you not think that if you followed the plan and filled up properly with some extra food, you'd be less likely to crave the naughty things as you wouldn't feel so dissatisfied?

Surely it's better to eat 100% on plan with free foods, even if that involves a baked potato... a bowl of pasta etc. than filling up on naughty stuff and getting into a vicious cycle of feeling rubbish and guilty afterwards. xx

I was just about to say the same thing... that it looks like a red day!

Can I be honest? I don't think you're eating enough. If you're only having pineapple chunks for breakfast, a soup for lunch and burger and veg for dinner - no wonder you're reaching out for the choc/treats!

Why are you having a low carb week? Carbs aren't bad. People eat lots of carbs on SW (combined with lots of superfree/protein too) and still lose weight. Do you not think that if you followed the plan and filled up properly with some extra food, you'd be less likely to crave the naughty things as you wouldn't feel so dissatisfied?

Surely it's better to eat 100% on plan with free foods, even if that involves a baked potato... a bowl of pasta etc. than filling up on naughty stuff and getting into a vicious cycle of feeling rubbish and guilty afterwards. xx

Hey, I get what you mean, I guess I just wanted to seriously boost the loss this week and when star week came I wanted to avoid the bloat. I was trying to go success express and figured if I skipped the carbs I'd have to replace them with superfree but I see what you mean. Its only today left until weigh in and then afterwards I'll be going back to normal, I don't know, I'm not actually hungry, just craving naughty things but I may have some SW chips tonight so fill the naughty void x

Back