Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Been and got myself some more meatballs after seeing your post on IG yesterday. Think I'll have them for dinner tomorrow, yum!! Xx

Nice day going to see Anchorman 2. There were 11 of us and it was hilairious! Stayed on plan, planned ahead and weighed out popcorn to take with me and then when we went to Nandos I stayed on plan too :) Home now, just going to have a little something for tea and then prep tomorrow's lunch :)

Sunday EE Day:

Breakfast:

2 bacon, no fat
2 LF Quorn sausages
Egg
Mushrooms (S)
Baked beans (SS)
2x wholemeal bread (HEX B)

Lunch:
Nando's butterfly chicken (S) (3.5)
Spicy rice (2.5)
Side salad (S)
Halloumi cheese (HEX A)
Diet coke

Dinner:
Low fat supernoodles, chilli chicken

Other:
25g M&S Snowball popcorn (5.5)
Grapes
Frozen banana

Options hot choc with EL cream (2.5)

Total syns: 14

Yay!! Well done for staying on plan whilst out and about, it can be sooo hard. Sounds like a fun day! :) xx

Well done for staying on plan especially when your out with so many people it's easy to think oh sod it I'll just have what they're having! Nandos is brill isn't it can still enjoy it without it being a heavy greasy off plan meal! X
Nandos was my favourite place to eat before SW so the fact it actually turns out to be the best place on plan is perfect :D Luckily I was with my friend and boyfriend who are both on SW and another friend who is healthy eating so I wasn't surrounded by chips :)

Well I'm off work today. Woke up with glands the size of golfballs and aching all over. Don't know where it came from but its the first of the winter illness for me. Anyway went back to bed and have woken up to eat exactly what I planned to eat anyway. Still going to try out a new recipe tonight - the Singapore beef (using quorn) from the recent mag. Hope you're all dealing with going back to work today, some of us had to go back last week :p

Monday EE Day:

Breakfast:
2x LF Quorn sausages
30g cheddar (HEX A)
2x wholemeal bread (HEX B)
1 tsp BBQ Sauce (1)
Frozen banana

Lunch:
Pasta
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (S)
Cucumber (S)
Cherry toms (S)
Red Pepper (S)
Jalapenos (S)

FF Vinegarette
Apple (S)
Grapes

Dinner:
Quorn Mince
Noodles
Chilli (S), Garlic (S), Mushrooms (S), Carrots (S), Cabbage (S), Onions (S)
Sweet chilli sauce (1)

Other:
Hoops n crosses (4)
M&S snowball popcorn (5.5)

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Yeah, I was back at work last week. And also feeling rubbish today, one side of my throat is killing me :( On the plus side, it is seriously putting me off eating!!

Well done on sticking to plan whilst poorly. Ooo, the singapore beef / quorn sounds interesting - let us know how it turns out.

X

Thanks, well I had another day off today but feeling much better this evening so I'll be back in the office tomorrow (booo). Today's ood has been a bit picking here and picking there but still on plan! Hoping for a big loss at weigh in tomorrow but two days slouched on the sofa means a serious lack of body magic :/

Tuesday EE Day:

2x Alpen lights (HEX B)
Muller light greek coconut yoghurt (0.5)
Chicken (S) pasta salad - lettuce (S), cucumber (S), red pepper (S), jalapeno (S), cherry toms (S)
Low fat super noodles
Hoops n Crosses (4)

Dinner:
Pulled pork with BBQ Frylight
Lettuce (S)
Cucumber (S)
30g cheddar (HEX A)

Options hot choc with extra light cream (2.5)

Total syns: 7

Ergh back in the office and feeling pants! didn't help I left my anti-anxiety meds in the office so I've been 5 days without. Get so paranoid having to take leave as it is, so have come back in a right panic! Ah well, back to the grind and weigh in tonight, better have a nice loss to cheer me up.

Wednesday EE Day:

Breakfast:

2x Alpen Lights (HEX B)
Mullerlight greek coconut yog (0.5)

Lunch:
Pulled pork
Apple (S)

Dinner:
2x Quorn burgers (1)
Wholemeal bap (6)
2x cheese slices (HEX A)
Ketchup and burger sauce (2)
SW chips
Lettuce (S)
Cucumber (S)
Jalapenos (S)
Gherkins (S)

Mini jammie dodgers (4.5)

Total syns: 14

Good luck for weigh in tonight! xx

Arrrgh today is dragging so bad! I just wanna see how I've done! plus, I'm starving and wanna tuck into something after jumping on the scales lol! x

Arrrgh today is dragging so bad! I just wanna see how I've done! plus, I'm starving and wanna tuck into something after jumping on the scales lol! x

Exactly how I'm feeling! :(

Wooo!
That's an absolutely amazing loss, you should be so proud :553:

Back