Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Tetris - Yup, Kieran has to hide away my syn bin and leave out one thing per day :p

Stevie - I did! there's still loads on the table today though waaah lol!

Here's today's food - we had SOOOO much chilli, so I've got it for lunch and then I'll make a spicy lasagne out of it for tea!

Friday EE day

Breakfast:
Banana
Iced bun (10)

Lunch:
Leftover chilli - Quorn mince (S), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), toms (S), puree (S), red kindey beans (S)
Rice
Apple
Mango muller greek yog (0.5)

Dinner:
Lasagne - Quorn mince (S), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), toms (S), puree (S), red kindey beans (S)
Topped with Quark and cheese (HEX A)
WW petit pain turned into garlic bread (HEX B)
Salad (S)

Total syns: 10.5

What a great idea turning leftover chilli into lasagne! And those ww petit pains are lush, your supper sounds gorgeous!

Aaaand it's finally friday, woo hoo! :) Anything planned for the weekend?

X

What a great idea turning leftover chilli into lasagne! And those ww petit pains are lush, your supper sounds gorgeous!

Aaaand it's finally friday, woo hoo! :) Anything planned for the weekend?

X
Yeh I love the WW petit pains, espesh when you can get them in Poundland :p

Nothing overly exciting this weekend. Kieran is working both days so I'm going to take advtange of having the place to myself to watch up on my crappy telly and sort my stuff out.
I have a cousins 1st birthday on Sunday though so there is a danger zone - BUFFET! Going to eat a bit breakfast before I go and take some quiche with me I think.

Completely skint so kind of looking forward to some ME time :) x

It's nice to have a bit of time to yourself to chill every now & then, sounds like a relaxing weekend. Good luck for the party, at least you are going to be prepared. Having a big breakfast is very wise, & hopefully there will be a couple of SW friendly things at the buffet to nibble on.

X

Well, just got back from a run seeing as the sun was out! Used my C25K app and realised how out of practise I am haha! Had my brunch before I went and now watching Supersize Vs Superskinny in between cleaning the house and cooking some quiche and curry loaf. Feeling positive :)

Saturday EE Day:

Breakfast:

2 bacon no fat
1x Quorn FF sausage
Baked beans (SS)
Mushrooms (S)
2x wholemeal toast (HEX B)

Lunch:
Banana
Apple (S)

Mullerlight mango yog (0.5)
Ham slices with 30g cheese (HEX A) and BBQ sauce (1)
Curry loaf

Dinner:

Thai savoury rice with onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), jalapenos (S)
Soy sauce

Total syns: 1.5

Last edited:
Feeling proud :D Went to my cousin's son's 1st birthday today. There was a buffet with sausage rolls, fatty quiches, crisps cupcakes you know the drill. I stuck to the bowl of mixed fruit and took some SW quiche with me :) I had a small slice of cake as the rest of my day was synfree so shouldnt be more than 15 :) Oh and just water!

Sunday EE day

Breakfast:

2x bacon no fat
BAked beans (SS)
Mushrooms (S)
Onions (S)

2x wholemeal toast (HEX B)

Lunch:
SW quiche with onions (S), peppers (S) and mushrooms (S)
Watermelon (SS) and pineapple (S)
Banana

Slice of birthday cake (call it 15)

Dinner:
Pasta n sauce with cheese (HEX A) and added onions (S) and broccoli (S)

Total syns: 15

Oh you've started running! I'm hoping to get back into it, but can only really go on weekday evenings and no motivation to go in the dark! Hoping when the clocks go forward I'll get back into it!

You did well at that buffet it's moments like that you feel really proud of yourself don't you x

Great to hear you so positive OMG how did you resist the buffet¿?! Such will power!! X

Great to hear you so positive OMG how did you resist the buffet¿?! Such will power!! X

Well like I said I had some cake but that was my only syns and I was willing to give up savoury for something sweet :)

Oh you've started running! I'm hoping to get back into it, but can only really go on weekday evenings and no motivation to go in the dark! Hoping when the clocks go forward I'll get back into it!

You did well at that buffet it's moments like that you feel really proud of yourself don't you x

I wouldn't say I've started as I don't expect to carry on :p It was just an alternative to getting to the gym, as the weather was nice. I live in a really built up area so there isn't really anywhere nice to run but yeah, I was proud to do something. I'll probably go to the gym tonight.

Blergh I hate Mondays! Luckily no effort had to go into any meals today as everything was already prepped.

Monday EE Day:

Breakfast:
Banana
Mango mullerlight greek yog (0.5)

Lunch:
Curry loaf with mixed leaves (S) and red pepper (S) and FF dressing
Apple (S)
Banana

Asda French fries (4)
Choc Éclair sweet (1.5)
Viennese choc biscuit (4)

Dinner:
Lean pork burger (1.5) in a wholemeal bap (HEX B)
SW chips
Salad (S) and jalapenos (S)
BBQ sauce (1)

Total syns: 12.5

Last edited:
I was the same today... it just takes so much pressure off. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail, right?!

How do you find the curry loaf? I'm tempted to try making it as I think I have the stuff in. Is it quite dry? What does it taste like? xx

We only recently started making it but we love it, Kieran really loves it haha! You'd think it would be dry but it isn't and I add extra chilli to give it a kick. I much prefer it cold the day after than hot though :) x

I wouldn't say I've started as I don't expect to carry on :p It was just an alternative to getting to the gym, as the weather was nice. I live in a really built up area so there isn't really anywhere nice to run but yeah, I was proud to do something. I'll probably go to the gym tonight.

Lol I love it, putting the earphones in and just going for it! Its a great stress buster.

My mams made the curry loaf a few times I'm not a fan but she loves it! Its great for making in advance and having in the fridge for lunches, I wish I liked it x

What recipe do you use for your curry loaf? Is it on the SW website?

X
I don't think its on the website, I think its one of those bizarre ones someone invented and spread like wild fire!
I used 3 eggs whisked, a tin of chickpea dahl (certain ones have syns so check first!) and cook off a packet of Bachelors savoury rice.
Mixed all of that together (I add a sprinkle of chilli flakes and chilli powder for an extra kick) and then pour into a paper lined loaf tin.
I cook for about 30-40 mins on 200 degrees, then take it out of the paper to cool so it doesn't all get stuck! x

Well times are pretty desperate atm! I have £16 to my name before I go over my very large overdraft. Oops! Get paid on Friday and have to get to London tonight to interview a band. Train is about a tenner and then I will be good and use my last pennies to buy a subway salad to stay on plan! Food in the house is very slim, so I'm aware of the lack of superfree. Literally cannot wait til payday, already planned two weeks worth of food from Friday when we can buy lots of goodies!

Tuesday RED Day

Breakfast:

WW wholemeal pitta (HEX B)
2x bacon no fat
Ketchup (0.5)
3x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
SW quiche with onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S)
Mixed salad (S)
Apple (S)
Biscuit (4)

Dinner:
Subway salad - chicken (S), lettuce (S), cucumber (S), onion (S), pepper (S), gherkins (S), jalapenos (S), cheese (HEX A) and ranch dressing (2)

Total syns: 2.5

Last edited:
Well last night I was very proud and stuck to my plan of getting a Subway salad. It was horrible, I normally love them but everything tasted old and to boot they had no indoor seating so I had to sit in the cold. Ah well I did it :) Literally scraping the barrel with food til Friday due to money so I'm aware of the lack of superfree today! I am hoping for a loss tonight (the bigger the better) and feel I deserve it but like I said, I'm hoping the lack of superfree doesn't muck it up. Either way, I feel a lot more focused again now and I hope that a loss well spur me on. If I gain, it could cause a meltdown all over again. Eek!
Also cannot wait for Saturday morning, you can tell we haven't had much money for a while as the food shop delivery I've ordered is HUGE! Its 80£ but there is so much meat in it because I want to try lots of new recipes in the Extra Easy Express book. Large beef joint, pork loin steaks, beef steaks, chicken fillets, yumyum!

Anyway here's my pathetic excuse for a food diary today! Good luck to all my fellow Weds weighers

Wednesday EE Day:

Breakfast:

Curry loaf (told you it was desperate haha)
3x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Mugshot Mediterranean pasta
Apple (S)

Dinner:
Pork burger (AGAIN!) (1.5) with bap (HEX B), sw chips and salad (S).
Asda French fries (4), choc biscuit (5)

Total syns: 10

You are doing so well to stick to plan when money is so tight. Would be easy to have a few daysoff & buy cheap convenience foods till pay day, but nope you even sat in the cold with your rubbish subway salad! That is some serious motivation Lil, & I really hope you get the loss you deserve at WI :)

X

Back