Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Good luck Lil!

Have I make this up or did I read somewhere that tortoises live until like 150?!?! x

Hehe, no some can! They tend to be the species that are nearly extinct though and so huge you can ride them! My little Chuck will grow about 6 inches in length and will live for about 50 years.
The new littlun will grow about 10 inches and live about the same.

I have had so many pets in the past and losing them is agonizing so hopefully these two will outlive me :) x

Oh Tasha I wish we could give it a normal name. Unfortauntely I was given an ultimatum in which Kieran would only let me get it if he named it. The poor little sod will be called Darth Maul due to its colouring and my boyfriend being a massive nerd! (I've attached a pic of the breed)
And don't ! There are choc filled oreos in the office nooooooooo! images.jpg

It's not a real gain. I bet next week you'll have a really good loss :D x

As babyace said, it's not a true gain just MN up to her usual tricks! Please stick with it Lily - look at me last week, similar thing happened! And then I lost 3.5 this week. I know it's disheartening though, I was heartbroken xx

Thanks both, don't worry I haven't binged or anything just bummed out. as I said though, I said to group how I was just glad not to binge and I know full well I've been on plan. Just gonna keep going this week and hope for a decent loss next week. Just wish I could have two losses in a row instead of a rollercoaster!
I know a few of my subscribers don't go to group but our consultant talked us through some updates from her meeting so thought I'd share.
-Wetherspoons have changed the recipe of their 5 bean chilli meaning its gone from 1.5 syns to 11 syns! (booo!)
-Chicken chow mein from a takeaway has gone up from 7 syns to 16 syns! She said they are struggling to keep updated on ingredients and syns so always use syns online for the latest (I do anyway, I cba with the food directory books!)
- and this bit which doesn't affect any of my ladies but Kieran was very happy! Men can actually have 25 syns a day! HOW UNFAIR!
He gained a lb this week though and he has no hormones as an excuse so ha :p

Anyway here's today's food. I'm feeling very poorly today - headache, nose like a tap, sore throat and swollen glands so lots of yummy food to cheer me up!

Thursday EE Day:

Breakfast:

35g Coco Shreddies (HEX B) with skimmed milk (part HEX A)
Banana
White hot choc (2) and tea with remaining skimmed milk (part HEX A)

Lunch:
Homemade pork burger (1) with cous cous, lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), jalapenos (S) and burger sauce
(1.5)
Apple (S)
Mullerlight vanilla yog
Mini toffee crunch choc fingers (5.5)

Dinner:
Chicken and Veg curry from the EE Express book
- chicken (S), new potatoes, green beans (S), chopped toms (S), onions (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S), chilli (S), garlic (S)
Rice

Total syns: 10

Bloody 25 syns! Chris is following sw with me when I get moved in, he's not joining group though (I'm not coming round there sitting with all them women, he says lol) I'll be so jealous!

I knew about the Wetherspoons and Chinese thing, I just think if you're picking healthier choices in take aways you can't go far wrong. Like obviously chicken chow mein is going to be better than some peanut sauce type thing, and boiled rice is better than fried, chicken kebab better than pizza, we just have to be sensible! I'm not good enough to weigh my take aways I never have lol xx

I'll update on my whereabouts tomorrow but for now here's our new arrival because he's so adorable!darth.jpg

Hello all, I'm back! I am sorry for the lack of posting but I have been bed bound with a milk case of tonsillitis! I've been off work since Thursday afternoon but I'm back in today struggling away. Needless to say I haven't been on plan. The thought of cooking made my tired and my appetite hasn't really been there, so I've just been picking about when I can. Oh and quite a lot of medicinal ice cream! lol I'm planning to try and be back on plan as of today but wont be at weigh in on Wednesday. I have to go on this god awful training course for work and its an overnight stay, which means another SW struggle. Ergh.
Also as you saw, we got our new tortoise yesterday! absolutely adorable and the size of a bloody lighter but stressing me out! Much more complicated to look after than Chuck so I'm panicking about leaving him home alone today! How people have children baffles me!

Anyway heres the supposed food plan for the day

Monday RED Day

Breakfast:
2x Alpen Light (HEX B)
2x boiled eggs
Banana

Lunch:
Bacon sandwich (HEX B) with ketchup (1)
Apple (S)
Mullerlight yog

Dinner:
2 Quorn burgers (1) with 2 low low cheese slices (HEX A), jalapenos (S), lettuce (S), cucumber (S). BBQ sauce (1)

Total syns: 4

Hope you're feeling better Lily! Ice cream is more than okay when it's medicinal ;) Good to see you on track after being so bluegh over the weekend, it can be hard to snap back into it after being under the weather. I always crave the absolute opposite of goodness when I'm sick! At least we have pasta, chips and other stooge to help us out! God bless SW! I completely identify with the how do people have kids thing! Little animal babies are more than enough stress & work! I even had a dream last night where I was afraid Lucy was gonna get out of the garden and I was trying to get Simon to lock the gate and he couldn't hear me and I screamed out GATE in my sleep! She even gives me sleep anxiety! To help with your training trip, maybe bring some low syn eats, then mug shots, alpen lights, fruit? Just to help you out if they choices are really outlandish synwise!

Aww hope you're better now? Tonsillitis makes you feel so yucky :( tortoise is gorgeous. Chris said if we do get a pet after buster dies (Chris' dog, bless him, he's failing now he's looking so old) he wants a tortoise cos they live the longest! But then I said what if they outlive us? Then who will look after them! Lol we both think of some daft stuff. They do seem like the perfect low maintainance pet though. I would love a cat, but Chris doesn't want one because he said he wouldn't want it roaming around at night and him worrying if it's been run over or something! Think it's best we just get no pets lol x

Aww hope you're better now? Tonsillitis makes you feel so yucky :( tortoise is gorgeous. Chris said if we do get a pet after buster dies (Chris' dog, bless him, he's failing now he's looking so old) he wants a tortoise cos they live the longest! But then I said what if they outlive us? Then who will look after them! Lol we both think of some daft stuff. They do seem like the perfect low maintainance pet though. I would love a cat, but Chris doesn't want one because he said he wouldn't want it roaming around at night and him worrying if it's been run over or something! Think it's best we just get no pets lol x

Haha they are so cute and people think they're boring but they have such cute little characters and because they're quite rare to find in captivity its like having a zoo haha :) They aren't as low maintenance as you may think though! Well, Chuck is - just salad and dandelions everyday with water and heat lamp and change the soil like once a month. The new one is more exotic though and where is only 3 months old I'm having a bloody meltdown! It needs a certain level of humidity so I have to spray the pen as much as possible, soak the tortoise, get specific bedding, feed it tropical fruits and keep the temperature warm. Our electric bill is gonna be through the rough haha! Also means I can try some new superfree!
And yep, still feel rough its horrible! Just wanna go back to bed lol! x

Haha they are so cute and people think they're boring but they have such cute little characters and because they're quite rare to find in captivity its like having a zoo haha :) They aren't as low maintenance as you may think though! Well, Chuck is - just salad and dandelions everyday with water and heat lamp and change the soil like once a month. The new one is more exotic though and where is only 3 months old I'm having a bloody meltdown! It needs a certain level of humidity so I have to spray the pen as much as possible, soak the tortoise, get specific bedding, feed it tropical fruits and keep the temperature warm. Our electric bill is gonna be through the rough haha! Also means I can try some new superfree!
And yep, still feel rough its horrible! Just wanna go back to bed lol! x

But you don't have to walk them or brush them or pay to get them groomed every 6 weeks like I do with my dogs lol I'd probably go for one like chuck then, if he's easier lol aww the photo of them both on IG was cute though. I hope they like each other x

Monday RED Day:

Breakfast:

35g Coco Shreddies (HEX B)
Skimmed milk across cereal and 2x teas (HEX A)

Lunch:
Ham and light Philadelphia (part HEX A) sandwich (HEX B)
Apple (S)
Mullerlight vanilla
Pop chips (5)

Dinner:
2x Quorn fillets (S) with roasted red onions (S), peppers (S) and mushrooms (S)
Green beans (S)
Soy sauce
Pineapple (S)

Total syns: 5

I'm not back at all, it didn't happen :(
I can't stop the bingeing. I can see the weigh crawling on and making clothes look different. I really don't want to go to group tomorrow.
This morning I had the confirmation of how bad it had got. I got out of a car in the car park and very carefully opened the door but tapped the car next to me while getting out. It was a tight squeeze and the man in the van next to be lost his **** and started intimidating me, despite the fact all I did was apologise. It was horrible and I burst into tears. If I wasn't such a fat ***** it wouldn't have happened.
I'm really stuck and I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel

Back