Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

~Just thinking ahead. Regardless of what happens this week I want a good loss next week. Kieran is away for the week as of Saturday so I think I'm going to do Red as much as possible this week. He often wants big carby meals so its hard for me to adapt but no excuses this way! Thinking the stuff in the fakeaway book will good, like the kebabs and chicken and then just had salad and veg with it :) Time to write the plan x

~Just thinking ahead. Regardless of what happens this week I want a good loss next week. Kieran is away for the week as of Saturday so I think I'm going to do Red as much as possible this week. He often wants big carby meals so its hard for me to adapt but no excuses this way! Thinking the stuff in the fakeaway book will good, like the kebabs and chicken and then just had salad and veg with it :) Time to write the plan x

Fab idea! Love that you're planning in advance - sounds like you're onto a winner!! xx

Fab idea! Love that you're planning in advance - sounds like you're onto a winner!! xx

Thanks hun, just hope nothing tonight deflates me! I have his dad and brother over from NZ tomo night but I'm just gonna get him to make a big pan of chilli and everyone can help themselves! I'll skip the rice! Good Friday normally involves me and all my friends BBQ by the river with booze. Will do weekly syns for a small bottle of vods and then allow myself one burger in a bun and take some synfree snacks. And then as of Saturday I'm home alone! Luckily I don't think I'll have the money to be tempted by pizza. I mean, I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED BY PIZZA!

Make the fakeaway one ;) don't deprive yourself!

Good luck tonight! xx

hehe I still haven't made it but it may have to be done! So far next week has pizza wrap and pizza topped chicken so some more pizza based goodness should do the trick :p x

yum to pizza. Iv just got some muffins for aldi and they are 7syns for a muffin so I might use one to make a pizza muffin with a little cheese and tomato on top. I got 2 packs so am thinking of nice ideas for them!

A lb off. Was kind of upset as was expecting a first week type loss but alas I guess I've had so many first weeks its run out haha! Ah well hopefully this means I will definitely get two losses in a row and a big one at that! And just to agree with everyone salted caramel bars are bangin!

Last edited:
Right let the RED days roll!

Thursday RED day
Breakfast:

35g Cocoshreddies (HEX B) with skimmed milk (HEX A)
Banana

Lunch:
Subway salad - Chicken (S), lettuce (S), cucumber (S), onions (S), pepper (S), gherkins (S), jalapenos (S) and southwest sauce (3)
Apple (S)
Mullerlight toffee
Punnet of Strawberries (SS)
Pops (4)

Dinner:
Chilli con carne (EL mince, chopped toms (S), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), chilli (S), red kidney beans (HEX B)) served in lettuce leaves (S) and topped with LF cheese (HEX A)
Cadbury's Lu bar (9)

Total syns: 16

Last edited:
Yay, well done on the loss!! 1lb off is 1lb off, so take it and run lovely.

Sounds like a yummy food day today! I'm doing mostly EE days at the moment, but I do love a good Red day. Purely for the double HEx's. I've got too Red days planned for this week and I'm so excited!

Have a great day xx

Yay, well done on the loss!! 1lb off is 1lb off, so take it and run lovely.

Sounds like a yummy food day today! I'm doing mostly EE days at the moment, but I do love a good Red day. Purely for the double HEx's. I've got too Red days planned for this week and I'm so excited!

Have a great day xx

Thanks like I said, I just want two losses in a row as its been so long since I last had one! My only challenge this week is the boozy BBQ tomorrow but I have planned a small bottle of vodka (40 syns) into a weekly plan. I am going to enjoy the double HEXs however my plans didn't take into account how GORGEOUS the new Hifis were :p

Thanks like I said, I just want two losses in a row as its been so long since I last had one! My only challenge this week is the boozy BBQ tomorrow but I have planned a small bottle of vodka (40 syns) into a weekly plan. I am going to enjoy the double HEXs however my plans didn't take into account how GORGEOUS the new Hifis were :p

I know right!? How nice are they!! They certainly don't feel like "diet food" anyway! I bought four boxes on Tuesday night and am already almost finished one lol! I've had three, had given my brother one to try (don't know why I did that? They are TOO good to share!!) so have only one bar left out of that box lol! Trying to have a peanut one today instead otherwise they aren't going to last me very long at all. Mmmmm xx

There are some gorgeous looking cupcakes in the office today :( To resist I walked all the way to Subway for a salad and to the green grocers for some strawberries. Probably going to devour the whole punnet to avoid that buttercream!

There are some gorgeous looking cupcakes in the office today :( To resist I walked all the way to Subway for a salad and to the green grocers for some strawberries. Probably going to devour the whole punnet to avoid that buttercream!

Bacon and sausage butties in our office this morning. Whilst I was eating fruit and yogurt. Not quite the same appeal :rolleyes:

Tuck into those strawberries babe. SuperFree and SuperSpeed. Love it!! xx

Avoided the cupcakes woo! However, I did have a Lu bar whilst the in laws enjoyed booze! I blame you lot for the debate the other day, you reminded me how lush they are :p hehe

Well yesterday was good for the most part. Had my 40 syns of vodka as planned. Didnt end up having a bbq as the weather wasnt actually that great so just grabbed some picnicy bits from Tesco while we were out. But some drunken fool ate all my strawberries! Grr! Went to a club after but didnt buy anymore food and instead of getting chips on the way home or anything, made a toastie when I got in. Kieran went off this morning so I'm home alone now til Friday! Gotta keep myself busy so I dont start boredom eating. To be fair though today I've slept ALOT :p Here's the last two days for food.

Friday RED day
Breakfast:

2x bacon
Egg
Mushrooms (S)
Chopped toms (S)

2x hash browns (4)

Lunch:
2x wholemeal baps (2x HEX B) with 4 light cheese slices (2x HEX A)
Chicken (S)
Ham
35CL Vodka with diet coke (40)

Dinner:
Ham and cheese (2) toastie (6) with BBQ sauce (1)

Total syns: 53

Saturday RED day:

Brunch:

2x slices wholemeal toast (HEX B) topped with scrambled egg and mushrooms (S)
Baconx2 and 2x hash browns (4)
Ketchup (1)

Dinner:
Minted lamb kebabs with onion (S), mushrooms (S) and peppers(S) and 70g low fat halloumi (2x HEX A)
Iceberg lettuce (S) and a WW Wholemeal pitta (HEX B) and homemade tzatziki sauce
Lu bar (9)

Total syns: 14

Back