Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Hope the cross trainer works out for you! What about jogging? It takes perseverance to get properly into it but it really is enjoyable, especially when the weather is nice. And free! And can listen to any music you want.

your weekend naughties are really good this week! 1 slice of pizza, and boiled rice with your curry, that's amazing willpower! Well done x

Last summer I did get into it a bit. would take my sports bra and trainers to work and go for a half hour jog down the river. I did it with the C25K but only up to week 2 because then you had to pay haha! I reckon I will get back into it now the weather has cleared but I'm hoping the cross trainer will be good for rainy days or quick workouts of like 10 mins here and there. It was only 80£ so we'll see how it goes!
As for signing up for a race Lil, I have far little confidence for that right now! My dad runs half marathons all the time and Ithink the pressure would be unbearable! Maybe next year when don't die running for the bus ;)

I actually joined curves again! I did my first workout on Saturday and realised how weak I am! You are right about the music thing though! I like being accountable to something, like weighing in at sw every week so knowing I have to go 3 times a week or they get on your back suits me! Good luck with the cross trainer! I got one for Xmas and I love it but I rarely use it anymore because it's in the spare room which looks like a tornado hit it currently! X

I actually joined curves again! I did my first workout on Saturday and realised how weak I am! You are right about the music thing though! I like being accountable to something, like weighing in at sw every week so knowing I have to go 3 times a week or they get on your back suits me! Good luck with the cross trainer! I got one for Xmas and I love it but I rarely use it anymore because it's in the spare room which looks like a tornado hit it currently! X

Haha in my "RIGHT I'M ON IT!" Mode, I didn't really think about where its going to go :p I've been considering one for ages and although we have a spare room, its been turned into Kieran's "boy den". A drum kit, bean bag, gaming area and figurines take it all up! It can live there and be pulled out the living room so I can watch TV with it I guess as its on wheels. If we hadn't got another tortoise it would've been fine but once again, I couldn't help myself :)

And as for Curves, its sounds silly but the fact someone was stood in the middle constantly watching me and dancing along put me really on edge! And the music was just the final straw as I like to zone out (my niche music taste doesn't help! :p) I'm glad it works for you though, its such a shame as its round the corner from me but it closed before I got home from work! X

Last summer I did get into it a bit. would take my sports bra and trainers to work and go for a half hour jog down the river. I did it with the C25K but only up to week 2 because then you had to pay haha! I reckon I will get back into it now the weather has cleared but I'm hoping the cross trainer will be good for rainy days or quick workouts of like 10 mins here and there. It was only 80£ so we'll see how it goes!
As for signing up for a race Lil, I have far little confidence for that right now! My dad runs half marathons all the time and Ithink the pressure would be unbearable! Maybe next year when don't die running for the bus ;)
I didn't use any apps, just did it on my own x

:hide: :giveup: :sad0071:
How many of these lines am I going to have to draw _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't go to group last week. I haven't been 100% on plan. Meals here and there have been but nothing clear. So I'm rejoining AGAIN as its too demoralising losing a stone from here and not then getting a stone award or having anything to show for it. Since January (when I last bloody rejoined) I have GAINED a stone, despite going to Slimming World nearly every week. My friend has rejoined (I've spoken about her before, she inspired me in the first place after losing like 5 stone) and her boyfriend/my mate has joined with her. So we have some couple competition going on now. They also live round the corner from us so we're planning to have nights in that suit all of us and I'm hoping to join her boxercise class as she drives and I don't!

Anyway today will be sent planning a meal plan for the week, no alcohol, cross trainer nearly every day and getting my new start weight. Will be getting the new fakeaway book too.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Look at me, I'm constantly drawing lines!! Well I feel like it at the minute anyway.

You sound like you have a great plan in place. No matter what your new starting weight is, try not to fret too much. It will be the last time you will be that weight. Once you get back on plan and start shifting the weight then it will just be a distant memory.

Have to admit that I didn't think much of the Fakeaway book. Had a quick flick through it when I popped into group last night, but it seemed like a bit of a waste of money really. As I already seem to have recipes for lots of the things in there: curries, pizza, fish and chips, burgers, etc. But each to their own! And if it will help you get back on (and stick to!) plan, then that's fantastic.

Have a great day xx

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Look at me, I'm constantly drawing lines!! Well I feel like it at the minute anyway.

You sound like you have a great plan in place. No matter what your new starting weight is, try not to fret too much. It will be the last time you will be that weight. Once you get back on plan and start shifting the weight then it will just be a distant memory.

Have to admit that I didn't think much of the Fakeaway book. Had a quick flick through it when I popped into group last night, but it seemed like a bit of a waste of money really. As I already seem to have recipes for lots of the things in there: curries, pizza, fish and chips, burgers, etc. But each to their own! And if it will help you get back on (and stick to!) plan, then that's fantastic.

Have a great day xx

To be honest I have started feeling that way with the books lately. you look through the magazines and its like "oh look, another burger recipe where they've changed like one ingredient and given it a whole new name". But I dunno, its only a 5er and the pizza with real base is whats getting me! x

Rejoined. Surprised I had maintained since I weighed in two weeks ago but that doesn't matter now. Onwards and downwards! Please let this be third time lucky of rejoining!!!
Literally just answered the door to my food and exercise journal arriving which is pretty cool!

Exercise plan - go for a 30 min walk at lunch. 30 mins on cross trainer tonight.

Thurs EE Day:

Breakfast:

35g Coco Shreddies (HEX B)
250ml skimmed milk on cereal and in 2x tea with sweetener (HEX A)

Lunch:
Curry loaf (chickpea dahl, curry rice, egg)
Mixed leaf salad (S) and cucumber (S)
FF vinaigrette
Strawberries (SS), Pineapple (S), Apple (S), Grapes
Metcalfe's heat and sweet popcorn (3.5)

Dinner:
Chilli con carne (EL mince, onions (S), chopped toms (S), puree (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S), chilli (S), red kidney beans (S))
Rice
Caramel green tea

Total syns: 3.5

Bonus that you maintained!! That's good going. And perfect timing for the delivery too! Here's to a fab first day back on the wagon, and as you say, third times a charm xx

That's a really really good result Lily!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks! I'm very grateful, seeing as I was doing the plan a bit half arsed for the last two weeks. Just under my highest weight so I'm ok with that as long as its the last time I see it, like Stevie said!

Only day 1 but so far so good. Not feeling hungry thanks to lots of fruit, lots more water and a walk down the river for body magic rather than a plod to the shops for naughties! Plan for the week made despite a meal out tomorrow, a spa day and a day at IKEA. Fingers crossed it continues!

Hello lovely! How's it going? xx

Hello lovely! How's it going? xx

Morning all! Don't worry I am still here haha! All went well last night, no bingeing. Didn't do the cross trainer but did walk home instead of getting the bus so an hour of walking in total. Being treated to dinner tonight by the other half. I say treated, its because we have vouchers that need using haha! Who said romance is dead?! ;) So we're off to Tampopo, a restaurant that offers Japanese, Thai, Korean and Indonesian food. I've been doing lots of research and have decided on a dish I feel is the least syns (only syns should be oil) and then the Gyozas are griddled instead of deep fried so only 2 syns each :) Got mini crossaints to ignore in the office today!

Friday EE Day:

Breakfast:

2x Alpen Light lemon bars (HEX B)
Strawberries (SS)
2x tea with skimmed milk (1) and sweetener

Lunch: BAKED BEAST!
Jacket potato with cheese (HEX A) and baked beans (SS) with lettuce (S), cucumber (S), tomato (S) and onion (S)
Pineapple (S)
Grapes

Dinner:
2x pork Gyozas (4)
Pad Kra Pow -Chicken (S) flash-fried with chilli (S), basil and onion (S), served with steamed rice. (going to count 10 for oil)
Diet coke

Total syns: 15

Back