Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

83 syns so far this week, works out I can half 5.5 a day now until weigh in on Wednesday, but will only have this if I reaaaaally need it! No more Lu bars! lol

Bloody drunks eating your strawberries lol! Made me laugh :) you're doing well chick! You'll easy manage on 5.5 syns a day. X

Gonna keep to under 5 syns today. My family have never really celebrated Easter and seeing as I'm home alone I have no one to buy any chocs or eggs for me so no excuse! Its horrible and rainy so gonna try and jump on the cross trainer a couple of times while watching some films or something.

Sunday RED Day:
Breakfast:

Magic toffee pancakes (HEX B) with strawberries (SS), banana and honey (0.5)

Lunch:
Minted lamb kebabs with peppers (S), onion (S), mushrooms (S), served with lettuce (S) and tzatziki sauce
Pineapple (S)
Banana

Dinner:
Nandos (0.5) chicken (S) served in a WW pitta (HEX B)
70g halloumi (HEX A x2), lettuce (S), red pepper "chips" (S), extra light mayo (0.5)
Raspberry jelly (0.5) with raspberries (SS)

Total syns: 2

I have loved my food today! And hardly any syns. If I get peckish tonight I've got my jelly :)

Ergh I'm so bored! I have nothing to do today and without Kieran I'm so lonely! Lol how sad. Might try and go for a jog while the suns out.

Monday RED day:
Brunch:

2x toast (HEX B) with 2x bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms (S)
BBQ sauce (1)

Snacks:
Pineapple (S)
Grapes
Strawberries (SS)

Hifi salted caramel (HEX B)
Snack a jacks cheesy chutney curls (3.5)

Dinner:
Pizza topped chicken (S) with cheese (HEX A), puree (S), onions (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S), jalapenos (S)
Lettuce (S)
BBQ sauce (1)
Raspberry jelly (0.5) with raspberries (SS)

Total syns: 6

Last edited:
Ergh are you ****ing kidding me?! star week is brewing. Its blatantly going to start tomorrow...WEIGH DAY. I'm so upset. I have been so ****ing on it. I don't think I've ever eaten so much fruit and been conscious of how many speed and superspeed foods I'm having. I've stuck to red days and pretty much lived off chicken instead of other meat so more speed. If I maintain I will be so livid, in fact I will be unless I get like 2lbs off. I've felt hungry and seriously missing the carbs but I wanted to prove I can do it. I just hope I have something to show for the hard work.
Think I'm going to drown myself in green tea and water today and possibly take some tablets for water retention too. GRR!

Tuesday RED Day:
Breakfast:

Pineapple (S)
Strawberries (SS)
Grapes

3x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A) with sweetener

Lunch:
Bacon and lettuce (S) sandwich (HEX B) with mayo (0.5)
Mullerlight toffee yoghurt
Loads of that gingerbread man green tea

Dinner:
BFree wrap (HEX B) topped with 40g low fat cheese (HEX A), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), jalapenos (S) and ham

Total syns: 0

Star week shouldn't ruin all your hard work! Persevere! XX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I shall don't worry I'm not going to give up after all this but I'll be mortified if it gets in the way of a loss! X

Fingers crossed for tonight Lily - you deserve a good loss! xx

Fingers crossed for tonight Lily - you deserve a good loss! xx

Thank you! And thanks Rochelle also! I hope so too! When I jumped on the scales yest morning I was 15st which is a 4lb loss but I feel so much more bloated since then and obvs that was in the morning before eating. Gonna keep the food to a minimum today to avoid bloat. I drank about 4L of water yesterday and 3 cups of green tea but bleh, who knows! No point pondering until 7pm!

Wednesday EE day:

Breakfast:
Cocoshreddies (HEX B) with skimmed milk (HEX A)
Can of diet coke

Lunch:
Apple (S)
Mullerlight yog

Dinner:
TBC and snacks for after weigh in TBC too!

2lbs off. I'll take it but I know it would've been more if silly mother nature hadn't joined me at weigh in *grumble* ah well I'm not doing another red week I miss pasta and rice! But no reason to fall off the wagon.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs off. I'll take it but I know it would've been more if silly mother nature hadn't joined me at weigh in *grumble* ah well I'm not doing another red week I miss pasta and rice! But no reason to fall off the wagon.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! I think 2lb is a good loss xx

Well done! I think 2lb is a good loss xx

thanks hun, you off all people know what I mean though! :) I'm feeling ok, my anxiety is a little up and out to get me as things at work are all over the show so I'm a bit all over the place but as consultants always say - "what you eat can be the one thing you keep in control". I'm planning to do a standard EE week this week, with 5-10 syns a day. Nothing major happening to sabotage this week and have written out my plan.

On another note. I have seen a couple of people that are at target saying about how group is kind of sucking for them. I love my consultant to bits and although I can't relate to the whole target situ, there is one thing that really grinds my gears. I do red (original) days quite often as a way to boost losses and mix it up a bit. But everytime I mention them in group it gets frowned upon. Like I shouldn't really share it. No one in my group does it and sometime when someone is stuck, I recommend it. But it gets shunned. I told my consultant I was partly gutted because normally Red give me bigger losses but that I wouldn't be able to do another whole week of it and she was like "I would definitely just stick to EE". Weird eh?

Oh also I do shop at group and some dickhead is stealing stock! I feel so bad on my consultant, she said its been short the last few weeks but I hadn't noticed anything weird. Its been since we moved around the room and I think people are being sneaky. I just feel so bad for her, how can people be so mean!

ANYWAY, ramble over! Pretty simple day today, no time for prep last night so its a freezer special for dinner tonight. Was supposed to be going to a gig tonight but need to sort out the house before Kieran's return tomorrow!

Thursday EE Day:

Breakfast
:
Salted caramel hifi (HEX B)
Strawberries (SS)
Grapes

Lunch:
Tesco chilli chicken (S) noodle salad (S) (2.5)
Apple (S)
Mullerlight vanilla
Fudge (5.5)

Dinner:
Chilli con carne (EL mince, chopped toms (S), puree (S), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), chilli (S), red kidney beans (S))
Rice
Salad (S)

Total syns: 8

Back