Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Well done on the loss Lily! Sorry you didn't get anymore due to being a woman but 2 is still amazing! Especially when you know what a lb of fat looks like! Always puts any loss in perspective for me! I can't believe someone is stealing from your C! That's so horrible! And the red plan has never even been mentioned at my group! Ever! I think there must be some secret sw rule to not mention it when there's something effective and called extra easy because it's a lot easier to explain and market the one that does what it says on the tin but I definitely think for people who don't bother looking at the other books in their pack and who don't even know it exists, that's it's worth knowing about when they're having a scenic journey or just for a little boost! Weird how it's kept pretty hush hush!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs is great on star week well done!

I also hate hate how green/red is brushed under the carpet. A few people at my group seem to like red, including me and my cousin but yeh they're not promoted, unless you're vegetarian.

God, how can people be so awful stealing hifi bars! Your poor consultant x

Hope everything is alright Lily? xx

Hope everything is alright Lily? xx

Sorry for the silence all. I avent been myself over this weekend and haven't wanted to bring my black clouds to the diaries! Thanks to stupid doctors and bank holidays, I have been without my medication for the week and it has had the expected affect on my current mindset. I'm down, unmotivated, tired and feeling like the ugliest, most rubbish person. Kieran was back since Friday thank god but he;s had t put up with the nut job. hopefully he's picking my prescription for me tonight so I can get back to normal.
Needless to say its had a knock on effect on my eating. Meal wise have been fine, but its been the chocolate. It doesn't help that I've had a prolonged star week as well, so my syn bin has been attacked at around 25 syns a day. Then on Saturday, went out for a friend's birthday and planned to not drink. But due to my state, I couldn't deal with being social without it and drowned my sadness in pitchers.

So yeah, not expecting much from weigh in , especially as star week is still going strong. I'm pretty much living off soup now until Weds and then I'll be back in the zone.
Sorry all, I am so rubbish at this x

Cant wait for weigh in tomorrow. Just want to get the gain over with and start again. I only lasted two weeks before slipping off the wagon. Pathetic

It's not pathetic chick, you had problems you didn't have your medication so you havnt been yourself. Just forget about it and crack back on! It's all you can do. Whatever gain you have just decide there and then to get it back off and in a couple of weeks you won't be worrying about that anymore cos you'll be on a roll again x

There's no point beating yourself up Lily, what's happened has happened. It's not your fault. As you said, you didn't have your meds and it couldn't be helped. The best thing you can do now is go to group and face the scales, draw a line under the last week and move on.

You're definitely not rubbish or pathetic - these are the trials and tribulations of a slimmer, and you're definitely not the first person to be in this position.

Come on, you can do this. We are all behind you xx

+2lbs. Surprised it wasn't more to be honest as after my slip ups I didn't get back on track at all. So grabbed lots of those caramel Hifis and didn't stay to group. We were supposed to be going to Handmade Burger Co for a friends birthday but they decided last minute to go earlier meaning we missed out, which is probably a blessing in disguise. Want a 100% week this week. I'm going down to Somerset with Kieran Sat/Sun but I refuse to let it cause an excuse. They're having a big family get together before they fly back to NZ, so there will be party food and the like. I plan on having a huge synfree breakfast before we leave, taking bits like Mugshots, Hifis and fruit for while I'm there and even a quiche for the buffet. I am now not drinking til June. I did it last year so I can do it again, its the only way to really focus myself.
Anyway here's today's food. Lets see if I can go a day without breaking...

Thursday EE Day:

Breakfast:
Strawberries (SS)
Apple (S)
Banana

tea with skimmed milk (0.5)

Lunch:
Soup - carrot (S), leek (S), celery (S), swede (S)
Wholemeal roll (HEX B)
Mullerlight vanilla yog
Caramel Hifi (6)
Jam n cream biscuit (4)

Dinner:
Chilli con carne - EL mince, chopped toms (S), puree (S), mushrooms (S), onions (S), peppers (S), chilli (S), red kidney beans (S)
topping some SW potato wedges along with 40g low fat cheese (HEX A) and salad (S) on the side

Total syns: 10.5

Last edited:
Well done for facing the scales Lily. 2lb is not too bad at all. Line drawn and fresh start - you can do it xx

3pm, 3 litres of water down my trap. And 2 green teas. Hopefully star fortnight will stop soon and I will have flushed it all away!

2lbs not bad at all! Well done on your plan of action for the party. And yep, blessing in disguise missing out on the burger!

You will smash this week don't worry x

thank you :) Tonight I'm gonna be rushing home from work to go out to a local gig so just a cheese easy dins and NO booze!

Friday EE Day:

Breakfast:

35g CocoShreddies (HEXB)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)
Banana

Lunch:
Jacket potato with 40g low fat cheese (HEX A) and baked beans (SS)
Salad leaves (S)
Strawberries (SS)
Apple (S)

Mullerlight yog vanilla
Vanilla cheesecake digestive (3.5)
Custard doughnut oops! (11)

Dinner:
Soup - Carrot (S), Celery (S), Swede (S), Leeks (S)

Total syns: 15

Last edited:
How's it going Lil? xx

Hello lovely!

I'm finally back and just popping by to say hello :) how are you getting on?

xxx

Glad to have you back Jadey! So happy for you and so amazing that you have got straight back on it!
I have gone so backwards since you were last around, I've gained it all back, and then some and I'm struggling to get on it again:(

I had a bad bank holiday and couldn't get back on it. Then I was too embarrassed to go to group. And then I was meant to be on it yesterday but ****ed up by demolishing an entire pack of oreos and a pot noodle for lunch.

I went shopping with the other half and we spent lots on lots of fruit and on plan bits so I daren't waste it all now! I am out for a meal tomorrow at Las Iguanas and this is going to be my only challenge. I have however already looked at the menu and think the best bet is the chicken fajitas. Apparently I can ask for the wraps to be replaced with rice and then I'll leave the sour cream. I won't be drinking. the food plan has been made and I just pray I can get back in control. I reckon I would've had about 5lb gain at weigh in Weds, so if I maintain next week that's like a 5lb loss. Going to try and get back on the body magic too! I just don't know whats wrong with my head. Clothes are tight or don't fit, I can see my face swelling but nothing seems to be snapping me back into reality! I have Hellfest in 6 weeks time and I'm going to be an uncomfortable mess! :cry:

Here's the plan, lets see how long it lasts... :confused:

Friday EE Day
Breakfast:

Grapes
Strawberries (SS)

Hifi salted caramel (HEX B)

Lunch:
SW Quiche - peppers (S), onions (S), mushrooms (S)
Mixed leaf salad (S)
and FF dressing
Apple (S)
Mullerlight apple pie yog (1)
3x light Babybels (HEX A)

Dinner:
McCain jacket potato (1) with cottage cheese, chicken slices (S)
Mixed leaf salad (S), peppers (S) and red onion (S). FF Dressing
Choc doughnut (10)

Total syns: 12
Weekly: 10/105

Last edited:
Come on Lily, you can do this! You know you're gonna be upset if you're feeling crappy at hellfest. Do you feel rubbish physically after all this off plan business? Try to think how good your tummy feels when you're on plan. Always puts me back on the right track x

Back