Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Thanks lovely :) I'll be honest for the first month or so I'm staying well away from green and red days. I loved them and the way they worked but or my own sanity I'm gonna stick with EE. I want this time to be my time but I can't let it take over my life. Its going to be interesting! X

Totally understand that! Whatever works best for you, that's what it's all about :) I've actually started re-introducing more EE days into my diary lately - I'm having 3 this week, which would have been unheard of previously! xx

First day in a very long time binge free :D I went over my syns by 0.5 but I really don't care, its nothing! Was supposed to go out last night but was so tired and hot after work I decided to come home and chill out and prep everything for today. Looking forward to dinner tonight!

Friday EE Day:

Breakfast:
2x LF Quorn sausage sandwich (HEX B) with red onions (S) and ketchup (1). Banana.
Tea with SS milk (part HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Chilli con carne (Quorn mince (S), chopped toms (S), onions (S), puree (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S), chilli (S), red kidney beans (S)) mixed up with pasta and 30g feta cheese (part HEX A).

Snacks:
2x double choc Oreos (5)
Asda crispy fries (4.5)
Muller light greek raspberry yog (0.5)
Apple (S)
Strawberries (SS)

Dinner:
Steak (fat removed) served with SW potato wedges, grilled mushrooms (S), green beans (S) and synfree peppercorn sauce

Total syns: 11

Update- I wasn't 100% on plan for week 1 but I still managed a 5lb loss :D
Since then I have been diagnosed with chickenpox and ergh its horrendous! Despite feeling rough and being stuck at home bored for the last two days I have been on plan and counted everything. Have even used todays free time to plan some meals, look through the books and cook off a curry loaf :) I'm not really meant to leave the house but I hid behind some huge glasses and went to Tesco. NSV of not buying any naughties and despite wanting lots of ice creams, bought some low syn mini ones :) So here's what I've eaten since weigh in:

Thursday EE Day:
Breakfast:

Strawberries (SS) with Mullerlight raspberry and cranberry yoghurt

Lunch:
Batchelors cheese and broccoli pasta deli box (2) with grapes
Twix McFlurry (20) - medicinal and counted:p

Dinner:
2x EL beef burgers topped with 2 light cheese slices (HEX A), red onion (S), jalapenos (S), SW pulled pork in a wholemeal bap (HEX B)
SW chips, garlic mushrooms (S) and salad (S) with garlic mayo (2)

Total syns: 24

Friday EE Day:
Breakfast:

Bacon, egg and red onion (S) sandwich (HEX B) with ketchup (1)
Banana

Lunch:
Batchelors chicken n mushroom deli box (1.5)
Strawberries (SS)

Dinner:
Pasta with chopped toms (S), puree (S), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), jalapenos (S) and feta cheese (HEX A). Served with salad (S) and FF Vinegarette
Mini Tesco ice cream cone (3)

Total syns: 5.5

Last edited:
Thank you!
Today's grub, looking forward to it!

Saturday EE Day
Breakfast:

2bacon, egg, mushrooms (S) baked beans (SS) banana

Lunch:
Curry loaf with salad (S) and baked beans (SS)

Dinner:
BFree wrap (Hex b) with fajita turkey (S), mushrooms(s), peppers (S) and onions (S). Jalapenos (S), 2 tbsps salsa (1), Ff fromage frais, 40g lf cheese (Hex A). Mexican savoury rice and salad (S) :)

Other:
mini milk (1.5), tesco mini icecream (3)

Total syns: 5.5

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
It's so horrible but it's actually helped ke get on it. Plenty of time to prep and stuff. The Mexican was amazing. I found a marinade recipe on the BBC food website. I also made some falafels and a curry loaf out of boredom stops me from scratching lol!
Today were making the pizza from the #fakeaway book for the first time, can't wait!

Sunday
Breakfast:

Magic pancakes (half hex b) with strawbs (SS), banana and ff fromage frais

Lunch:
curry loaf with salad (S)
Grapes

Salt n vinegar crisps (3)

Dinner:
meat feast pizza (5.5 for dough), light mozzarella (HEX A) el mince, onions (S) and mushrooms (S) jalapenos (S), tomatoes (S) and puree (S) for sauce.
sw wedges
Half a WW garlic petit pain (half hex b)
Sw spiced chicken (S) (1)
garlic sauce (2)
salad (S)
Mini cornetto (3)

Total syns: 14.5

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Your food sounds amazing! How much mozzarella light can you have for a hex a? I thought it was only normal you could have so this is very exciting :)

You can have 65g of light mozarella as a HEX A. However I only have 100g for the whole pizza and I'll only be having a quarter, so means I'm going to have a couple of cups f tea without synning it :)

Your food today sounds amazing! Pizza <3

i always find it strange when adults get chickenpox lol I think I associate it with being a child because I was about 6 when I got it and people always seemed to be off school with chickenpox! It's awful though I remember it being very itchy! Slap some calamine lotion on x

Your food today sounds amazing! Pizza <3

i always find it strange when adults get chickenpox lol I think I associate it with being a child because I was about 6 when I got it and people always seemed to be off school with chickenpox! It's awful though I remember it being very itchy! Slap some calamine lotion on x

A lady I work with got it in her late 40's! Very bizarre lol, you do tend to associate it with children. I had it when I was very very young and thankfully can't remember any of it - although I do have a little scar on my forehead where I must have knocked one of the spots off.

Feel better soon Lily xx

Hey Lily, how are you feeling? Hope you're recovering from the chicken pox xx

I'm better now thanks ladies. Despite the quarantine AND Time of the month, I lost another 3.5lbs :D Slimmer of the Week and my half stone award :)
BAck to work tomorrow, lets hope I can carry this on x

I'm better now thanks ladies. Despite the quarantine AND Time of the month, I lost another 3.5lbs :D Slimmer of the Week and my half stone award :)
BAck to work tomorrow, lets hope I can carry this on x

Yay, what a great SW week for you Lil!! Thats's brilliant. Bet that's given you a boost for another great week. Keep it up - you can do it xx

Back