Slaj's diary

Sandra, that's terrible about the blood donation! You shouldn't need to eat the biscuits - as long as you're hydrated and you feel well, no harm will be done.

Definitely push back om them next time or maybe take your own cheese/salami/mini picnic! ;)

P x

Morning!

You are good to give blood, I can't anymore sadly, they can never find a vein without hiring an archaeologist :eek:

Don't they want you to eat biscuits for the sugar? I think Pauline is right, they aren't needed, you just need to not get up and rush out in a hurry xx

Well done Sandra and food looks yummy. I haven't given blood for years. Must find out where the mobile van is next. I asked my doctor my blood type once and as it wasn't in my file, she said I would have to give blood to find out? I was quite shocked about that! X

Yummy breakfast today, large mushroom cooked in olive oil with melted goats cheese!
Lunch will be tuna mayo salad and tea probably fish.
Need to drink more water as not drinking enough.
Have a good day everyone :)

Ooh that sounds lovely!!!
And snap on the water

Morning all
Hope everyone is well. Feeling bit despondent , have stayed the same again, think it is probably because last week I are an Atkins bar most days and had loads of cream, not going to have either this week and see if it makes a difference.
B spicy scrambled egg, mushroom and quorn bacon
L salad and cheese
T cod fillet, cauliflower and broccoli

Have a great day :)

Hi Sandra - sorry to hear! Personally I would dump the bars completely but still have a little cream as a treat. Good luck xx

Cream deffo stalls me. Do as Katie says and maybe eliminiate one at a time

Hi Sandra, I'm sure you'll have a good week. The bars definitely stalled me and made me feel really full and bloated, but I have 1 teaspoon of double cream everyday in my coffees (I like them strong so 1 teaspoon does 2 coffees for me. X

Evening all
Yes, I am going to try going clean and green but son turns 18 on Friday and I know we will be celebrating , I am not going to deny myself a glass of champagne or two !
Feeling quite emotional , wish I could stop the clock and hold onto him for a few more years!

Awww the years fly don't they ( I don't have kids I just know time flies) enjoy your champers. We may be dieters but we still have to live

Hey, it's not every day your son turns 18. Enjoy your champagne and your celebrations. Plenty of time to diet later xx

Hello all
Well we had wonderful celebrations and I'm afraid I completely went off the rails, had scampi and chips!! Lots of alcohol consumed also and today I am up 2lbs. I am not going to dwell on that though as we had a lovely evening and it was worth the gain!

Back