Slaj's diary

Fantastic news well done x

Thank you :)
Val, I have joined a class and I am enjoying it, last night was taster night so lots of nice recipes and food to try. It's a really friendly group, very supportive leader who texts throughout the week to spur you on. Hopefully I will continue to lose and stay positive x

Hi Sandra, well done on the loss:)

Given up alcohol for Lent, need to break the habit of drinks on Friday and Saturday night followed by snacking on whatever is in the cupboard, it's going to be a long 40 days!

Good luck for 40days - you are stronger than me! Xx

That a not pathetic it is a lb in the right direction xxx

The one pounds add up beautifully:)

Hello all
Sun is streaming through the bedroom window, hubby gone to work, I'm meeting a friend for coffee and later on going to see The Stranglers on their ruby tour! Can't wait, I try to see them every year and pretend to be 17 again! Life is good :)
Have a lovely weekend all x

Slaj sounds like a great day enjoy!!!!

Sunny here too, but cold. Have fun Sandra, my OH is doing their merch. He's going to fall out boy (work reasons only) and I'm going to a retirement party. Lol says it all.

Hope you have a great time :) Sunny here too, may take the kids out to enjoy the sunshine

Hello all
Hope everyone is well, the stranglers were fantastic, I was hoarse the following day from shouting and singing so loudly all night, felt like a teenager again , so very good for the soul!
Lost a measly half pound this week, only lost half stone since joining SW , I suppose that is better than nothing and certainly better than putting it on. Going to carry on as I am enjoying the food variety,.
Thank goodness for Friday, it has been so busy at work feel like I need to curl up and sleep for a day, will be so pleased tomorrow that alarm clock won't go off at 6am, trouble is that my body clock will still wake up at that time!
Have a lovely weekend all x

Well done on your losses Sandra, even if it's just a little at a time it's all going in the right direction :)

Back