Slaj's diary

Hi sandra, sounds like a fun outing:)

Morning all
I hope everyone is well, afraid I have gone off track again eating wise, dare I say it I bought SW magazine and have decided to give it a go for a few weeks, I won't post my food but will stay on here if no one minds. There is a lot of turmoil at work which is causing stress for everyone, redundancies again and another restructure, hopefully my job is not affected but many of those around me are, not pleasant at all.
Have a great day all x

Yes you must keep posting here Sandra! Hope everything calms down at work, it's difficult to stay on track with so much going on. I've not updated my diary with food either but still plodding along with low cal and love it. Good luck with SW it does work. X

Oh Sandra I'm sorry about work but deffo stay on here :) x good luck with sw

Hi sandra ((hugs)) re work and good luck SW xx

Hello lovely people, thank you for all your support. The old man and I went out for a meal last night, first time in 22 years that hubbie has booked a table in a restaurant !! I had grilled sea bass, it was delicious, resisted desert but did have an Irish coffee . Off mooching round the Potteries second shops today with my friend, have a lovely day all :)

Weigh in today lost 2lb, I am pleased with that particularly after my boozy Valentines meal.
So far, so good , enjoying my food and all the variety. Got a couple of days off work this week, taking son for an interview at Nottingham Trent uni on Wednesday and planning a day out somewhere on Friday.
Hope everyone is well :)

Well done and glad you are enjoying it

Hi Sandra, hope you had a great week :) xx

Hello all
Hope everyone is well. I'm still following SW, trying to keep carbs low, having a jacket spud or bit of pasta a maximum of twice a week, clothes feeling bit looser so hopefully it's working. Enjoying the variety of fruit that I am eating daily, fingers crossed for my next weigh in , take care everyone :)

Nice to see you glad you are doing well :)

Hello all
Hope everyone is ok, weigh in today and lost 3lb, I'm delighted, feeling very positive at the moment, long may it continue !
Take care all x

Back