Slaj's diary

Morning all, bit disappointed only 1.5 lb off but I suppose a loss is a loss at the end of the day and better off than on!

Morning Slaj, just imagine it's three sticks of butter you've lost. That's a lot!

Yes like Jim says - get a couple of pounds of sugar and carry them around for a bit, and see how good that feels when you can put them down :D

Thanks Ladyfelsham, good advice. It's easy to feel bit disappointed but every loss no matter how small is an achievement :)

Morning Slaj, ah, is he a terrible teen LOL all those hormones flashing around.

Jim said:
Morning Slaj, ah, is he a terrible teen LOL all those hormones flashing around.

Morning jim , he's not a bad lad, u r right about the hormones ! Not to mention smelly trainers etc! Bit parky out this morning , wrap up warm :)

Yes indeed, it's -3C here according to my car this morning :(

Evening all, very pleased to now have a profile pic! Are prawns ok, cooked a lovely prawn korma with cream but panicking now whether I can eat prawns or not!

Morning Slaj, yes prawns are fine love, did you make the korma sauce yourself or was it from a jar?

Morning Jim yes I made the sauce with double cream , spring onions, bit of garlic,dash of curry powder, and dash of fish seasoning. It was very tasty, I would never have cooked with cream before, hubbie even licked the plate!

Evening slaj:)

Evening kat1e, hope you had a good day, had a lovely meal tonight, doesn't sound too good but it was really tasty, cabbage and aubergine curry. Do you think this diet changes your tastebuds because I seem to be eating some very strange concoctions!

Morning all, just enjoyed 1 egg omelette, 2 rashers veggie bacon and mushrooms fried in a little olive oil, 2 glasses of water. I am wondering whether I am not drinking enough water, had bit of a headache yesterday so going to try and drink more water from now on. Have a good day all :)

Water definitely helps - get glugging;)
And yes, tastebuds definitely change - one of the reasons its so good to avoid the sf stuff!

Morning Slaj, LOL @ hubby and plate licking. :D

Looking forward to seabass tonight, haven't had it before, another new taste experience thanks to Dr Atkins!

Back