Slaj's diary

I'm a plate licker (really embarrassed to 'fess that!) but only on special occasions lol

Sea bass absolutely gorgeous courtesy of M&S dine in for £20 deal, might have to buy some more!

Morning Slaj

Your menus are sounding great, and you're really trying new stuff, which is brilliant :)

Glug the water, the headaches are partly caused by ketones forming in your bloodstream (I read somewhere) so the more you drink, hopefully the less the headache :)

Phew! Really pleased you plate lick too piglet ... I sensed you might be a girl after my own heart! Lol xx

Morning! LOL @ the plate lickers, I do it as well :D

Hi jim hope you had a good weekend.
B glass water,scrambled egg, mushrooms fried in oil, black tea
L 2 glasses water, lettuce, White cabbage, cucumber, 5 olives, spring onion, mackerel in sunflower oil(drained), 1oz cheddar, Mayo , tea no milk
D planning to have mushroom and prawn creamy curry with fried aubergine
I so love all the yummy food :)

Morning slaj, sounds yummy;). And i admit to being a plate licker too:D

Hello all, pleased to say I have lost 2lb this week, that is 7lb in total, might be bit slow but it is coming off! Thanks for all your ongoing support :)

Thanks ladyfelsham , been a bit naughty today, had some ( lots) of dry roast peanuts! Once I start I can't stop, had to ask hubbie to hide them from me! Back to work tomorrow so will be more disciplined (hopefully!) :)

Oh I can imagine it must be so difficult to resist when there is a lot of tempting food in the house! I live with my cat and not once have I been tempted by her food :D

Just glug lots of water and get back on the wagon :)

Love the cat food reference ladyfelsham brought a smile to my face! Didn't plan meals today and have found it more difficult to stay focussed, hope tomorrow will be more positive : ()

Morning Slaj how's things

I'm fine love, but then I'm in maint and have been for years. Must admit I miss the thrill of the weekly weigh in and recording some times. LOL, how bad is that.

Back