Slaj's diary

Evening Slaj.. X

Morning all, feeling bit peckish this morning, not sure if I can manage eats for breakfast again, think I might make a mim for a change. Have a good day everyone :)

LOL, I like it. Morning slaj ;)

B mim with 1/2 oz cheese, black tea
L salad with cheese and coleslaw(?)
D tuna steak, cabbage and cauliflower cheese (yum)

Morning slaj, was that coleslaw legal. Most I've found are pretty high carb love.

Morning Jim, oh dear never thought of that! It was a premade salad from work. I seem to be stalling this week, so think I will cut back on cheese, cream and coleslaw!! :)

Just enjoyed two thin slices of flaxseed bread ( very proud of my baking attempt) put scrape of marmite on it, is marmite allowed?

Evening slaj xx

Morning Sandra, so how was the weekend, I was astonished to see the snow on Sunday morning.

Hello jim, yes the snow was a surprise didn't last long in Wolves, what about your neck of the woods?

Morning all, weighed myself this morning and lost 3lb! Had a cup of tea & glass of water, weighed myself again as I was so delighted to have lost only to have put it on again! Surely a cup of tea and glass of water couldn't affect the scales so much! Well I am going with the 3lb loss as it made me feel so good and gave me such a boost!

Wow !! Well done slaj ! Amazing loss! And yes! Water weighs a lot! Xx

Morning Sandra, oh yes it'll make an instant difference. My rule was to weigh first thing in the morning after I'd had a pee. I tried an experiment once, where i weighed about 5 times in a day, and my weight was up and down all day long.

yes we had the snow here in Sutton, didn't last long though.

Lol - yep same here. Weigh in only happens after getting up, peeing and before the cuppa:D
Well done;)

Thanks jim and kat1e , I am feeling very positive at the moment, resisted pancakes, now that's a first! :)

Back