Slaj's diary

Slaj where in Turkey do you goto? We are off to Olu Deniz end June so trying to be really strict on the diet to lose as much as possible before we go

Morning Sandra... How exciting - sounds like a great holiday and a great excuse to focus on Atkins... Xx

Morning all, haven't been since I was at school which is a loooooooong time !! We are going to a place called Torba,not far from bodrum , really looking forward to it :)

Morning Sandra, We've never been to Turkey, but we did live in Cyprus for a long time, and then many years later went to Northern Cyprus which is very Turkish now.

Evening Jim, hope you had a good weekend, you must be exhausted after you have replied to all the threads!!

B omelette, black tea
L large green salad with 1oz cheese, 5 olives, Mayo
Sn peanut butter cookie
D 2 quorn sausages, cabbage, curly kale
Sf jelly & cream
Loads of water

:eek: i made on earlier...oh mannnnnn i forgot.:sigh:
might have a sneaky bit before bed.......

Morning Sandra... Menus look good xx

Morning all , back to work today after two days off :( going to try to keep off cream and cheese today, two of my favourite things! Egg salad for lunch, have a good day everyone x

Morning Sandra, I like egg salad, but i don't like the way it smells whn you open the lunch box, unless you mean the one made with Mayo. :)

Evening Jim, hope you had a good weekend, you must be exhausted after you have replied to all the threads!!

I must say it's getting scary, 50+ subscribed threads to answer every morning. :(

Morning Sandra, are you implying i have a fan base. LOL :D

Been good today , drank plenty of water 2.5 litres, enjoyed lovely tea of pan fried tuna steak with spinach & curly kale :)

Attachments

• image-3796298958.jpg
    image-3796298958.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 39
Back