Slaj's diary

Morning Sandra, oh good for you love, well done :)

Morning Jim, I am thinking of moving onto owl phase , my target was to initially lose 2 stone, have now lost 10lb :) but according to Atkins book if you are veggie( I do eat some fish) you can move onto owl phase, I feel like I need a few nuts, grains etc I value your opinion Jim, thanks x

Hi sandra - i would definitely recommend that you move on to owl. You dont have to ramp the carbs up too fast but you should experiment with the ladder and identify any trigger foods plus your CCLL (critical carb level to lose). Suggest you follow the book rules carefully:). The longer you spend in owl and premaintenance the more likely that you set up a WOE for life (and no regain). Have fun

Feeling guilty had a homemade cup cake at work today, it was made specially and I really couldn't say no! I told myself the butter in the cream icing was ok! Had a lovely tea, prawns and mushrooms cooked in a little cream , with cabbage followed by rhubarb with spoonful of whipped cream. No more cream for a few days for me :)

Morning all, I am going to be good today and eat green and clean, so far I have had,
B Black tea, glass water, 2 slices of quorn bacon and 3 mushrooms fried
L Packed lunch for work, huge green salad,red pepper,celery, cucumber, spring onion, boiled egg, slice of quorn chicken and dollop of Mayo, , bottle of water
D maybe salmon fillet with spinach, spring greens, followed by rhubarb :)

Morning all another sunny day, not a good start to the day, screamed at kids to get ready for school, feeling stressed before 9am is not good!

Thanks coffee and ladyfelsham , feeling better already, just had lovely chat with an old friend and that has brought a smile back to my face! Got day off work today, off to get hair cut and colours done( can't stand the bits of grey coming through!):) might take a little nibble of cheese with me as the hairdresser always offers biccies and sweets x

Morning Slaj... Enjoy the hair dresser... I'm the same - hate my grey coming through - its so white!!! Lol

School runs can be really stressful lol - a distant memory now though xx

Lol - definitely - happy hair day:)

well would have been if she'd done it right,
don't like the way she cut it this time,won't seem to sit
right,still i like the colour at least.:rolleyes:

Hello all, what a glorious day, hope everyone has had a good weekend. Have nibbled on lots of cheese today because I have been out and about, probably had far too much cheese! Tea was salmon with loads of cabbage. Trying to drink plenty of water. Have a good evening all xx

Hey slaj... Hope you're having a good evening! Xx

Back