Slaj's diary

Your pan friend tuna looks great, thanks for posting the pic. x

Tuna, spinach and kale - not sure it can get better than that:D

Happy who? ;)

Morning Sandra. how's things?

Morning Sandra ... Pic looked lush xx

Hello all, hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend. Just enjoyed quorn sausages, fried mushrooms, egg and curly kale fried in olive oil and chopped garlic, very tasty. Only lost 1lb this week but I reckon if I carry on losing each week I will be a very happy bunny. I wonder if I have not been eating enough fat, so I might have more fatty fish like mackerel . Do you think it is possible to not eat enough fat? I eat loads of green veg. Thanks for all the support x

Hi Sandra... Not sure if you use My Fitness Pal - you can set it up for Atkins with a ratio of 65/35/5 (fat/protein/carbs) and its easy to see how you're doing xx

I'm stalking you now.......don't be afraid! ;)

Just enjoyed a cheese and mushroom omelette with dollop of mayo, cooked omelette In knob of butter, trying to increase my fat intake cos that might be why my weight loss is slow. I'm not really in any rush, taking the scenic route to healthy weight and life!

Very busy but enjoyable day yesterday, drove son 20 miles to go paintballing, then watched daughter play flute in a youth festival in my old school (40 miles away)which I hadn't stepped foot in for over 30 years( very nostalgic) took daughter and her pals to a party, then went for a meal with hubbie. Was delighted to see they had chargrilled quorn fillets on menu, swapped seasoned chips for a lovely salad, had a BBQ sauce on the side, gave it to hubbie, and ate mine with Mayo. Lovely to be able to go out and enjoy a meal without feeling guilty , happy , happy :)

Oh it sounds like a lovely day! I love a bit of nostalgia and food I can eat with others ... And loving your scenic route! Lol xx

hey:D sounds like you had a hectic/ enjoyable day. ive never been out to a restaurant or any food places that has quorn products on the menu:( it would be so nice for me to see that as im a vegetarian and i dont get much food options.

Afternoon all, thanks for lovely comments. Tamzy we ate in a pub/ restaurant which is a part of the Sizzler chain, not sure if there are any in your part of the world? X

Morning Sandra... Hope you have a lovely day xx

Morning Sandra, we've got sizzlings here :)

Back