Slaj's diary

Evening all, oh dear ate 3 toffees in a long meeting at work today, just found out that they have 5g of carbs each! Can't believe it, 15g with 3 toffees! Had tuna salad for tea so my carb total today has been 20 g just shows how you have to log everything you eat.

Example From son's revision schedule whilst on school holiday
10.00 wake up
11.00 breakfast
11.30am - 7.30pm social activities!
7.30 tea
8.00pm revision
9.00pm x-box

No wonder I am stressed :)

Also the toffees might make you crave more so be really strong and resist xx

Think you are right Di as I only stopped because other people were eating them and they all went, thank goodness!

I had a rhubarb and custard sweet tonight......just cause it was sat there!

Morning Sandra... Hope you have a great day xx

Morning all- no toffees for me today
B quorn rashers and mushrooms
L salad with olives and feta
T not sure yet!
Have a lovely day x

Morning Sandra, for us I think the nocturnal thing is to do with Xbox, players in the US. He lives in the garage (which has been converted!) so it doesnt affect us too much.

Morning Sandra, Amazing how the little toffees can be so carby. I got my lcm store order yesterday and some sugar free english toffee syrup.

lol at your son's revision schedule seen that one before. Does he use the one about holiday's being holiday's and study leave is for studying? Son and all his friends had that one down pat and didn't do a jot of revision at Easter knowing they have a month study leave in May.

Hope you have a good day. x

Morning Sandra! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spot on Val! Where have I heard that before? I have left him in bed , no doubt he will just be getting up when I get home from work this evening! :)

Hello lovely people

Hope everyone has had a good day
T spicy creamy prawns And spinach served with cabbage :)

Oh dinner sounds lovely! Did you go curry? Or other spice? Xx

Used fish seasoning, touch of paprika, garlic and ginger, black pepper and spring onion, very tasty :)

God I had a huge steak and salad and could have done it all over again! So hungry! Mmmmm

Morning Sandra... Yum to food! Hope you have a good day! Xxx

Morning chica xx

Morning Sandra!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back