ProPoints Slam dunk da frump! New life, New me!

I'm ever so slightly obsessed with baking and cookery :) dream of opening a cafe/deli someday! Oh to dream :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love baking too! Cupcakes are my speciality although I don't do it as much as I used to! X

Lunch: I ate out so hard to point. I had a ham ciabatta which consisted of the bread. I'll be generous with 5pp for that, a little relish 2pp, ham 3pp, 1 slice cheese 3pp, lettuce 0pp, tomato 0pp, undressed side salad 0pp, Total 13 Had a sneaky curley wurley which was meant for treat tray 3pp. Eek only 6pp left for dinner! Left over curry and 1 slice of bread with no rice comes to 6pp. :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Least u can still squeeze in dinner with your remaining 6pp! I love eating out but also hate it when I'm on plan if that makes sense?!? It just seems such a chore! X

I love baking too! Cupcakes are my speciality although I don't do it as much as I used to! X

Omg if I started on cupcakes I would be big as a house lol I have to make my daughters christening cake and the theme is Minnie mouse :) have to do a practice run in a week or so. I am dreading it as I will have to eat it haha!

Least u can still squeeze in dinner with your remaining 6pp! I love eating out but also hate it when I'm on plan if that makes sense?!? It just seems such a chore! X

Its so much easier with points though...I would never have been able to figure it out the sw way! I do think I over pointed but I'm not hungry so I don't mind. I agree though its s total chore! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I expect a pic of the MM Cake! That sounds as though it will be fab! Have u got some yummy bread for today? X

Good morning all....just weighed myself (I weighed on Wednesdays when on sw) it will be Mondays for ww. I just wanted to see the damage the wedding did...last Wednesday I was 9.9 today I am 9.7!

That's 7lbs in a month. I am so happy! Coming off much quicker by pointing though :)

I expect a pic of the MM Cake! That sounds as though it will be fab! Have u got some yummy bread for today? X

Yup ciabatta :) not very healthy but all I had left ingredient wise will post a pic in a bit just feeding bubs :) hope ur mornings going well x

I don't normally use packet bread mix but we did our weekly shop in lidl and they had no yeast or bread flour and I was all out. I bought their ciabatta bread mix and it turned out really well. Not as fluffy as ciabatta should be but I think that's because I took it out of the oven too quick!

This one is not the healthiest though :) tastes amazing.

Going to make darina Allan's Irish soda bread today! No yeast and no rising in the hot press for hours :)

Attachments

• 1403078063874.jpg
    1403078063874.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 35
So day three food so far:

Breakfast:
Ciabatta with banana and black coffee 4pp

Lunch:
Half a pack of pasta n sauce with courgette pasta :) and a candy and Chico mini bar 8pp

Attachments

• 1403093785516.jpg
    1403093785516.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 35
Your Ciabatta looks so scrummy! Well Done on your Loss, you're getting some amazing losses, maybe it should eat some Homemade bread to help me along ;-) x

Your Ciabatta looks so scrummy! Well Done on your Loss, you're getting some amazing losses, maybe it should eat some Homemade bread to help me along ;-) x

Well I was very bold today for dinner we had McDonalds I robbed 6 points from my weeklies for it. Now having a g+t or two so that will be another 8 from weeklies!!!!

I agree make some home made bread! I'm not eating it mindlessly like I used to because I have to make it so maybe that helps :)

But in fairness I would give up treat tray for a slice of bread and butter ... Its an Irish thing I guess lol

Well I was very bold today for dinner we had McDonalds I robbed 6 points from my weeklies for it. Now having a g+t or two so that will be another 8 from weeklies!!!! I agree make some home made bread! I'm not eating it mindlessly like I used to because I have to make it so maybe that helps :) But in fairness I would give up treat tray for a slice of bread and butter ... Its an Irish thing I guess lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I LOVE bread and butter! Especially Tiger Bread! Mmmmmm! Hope U enjoyed the McDs and enjoy the G&T! X

So day four almost down!

Today I had weetabix for brekkie 3,pp

Lunch I must admit was bad I had a little birthday party for my god daughter so had a slice of choc cake. No idea of the points do I'll say 8pp

Dinner was actifry wedges 120gr with a home made burger and slimster bun for 6pp slice of cheese 2pp and a tablespoon of low fat coleslaw for 2pp?. Don't know the pp for the wedges any ideas?

Attachments

• 1403203022086.jpg
    1403203022086.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 52
So day four almost down!

Today I had weetabix for brekkie 3,pp

Lunch I must admit was bad I had a little birthday party for my god daughter so had a slice of choc cake. No idea of the points do I'll say 8pp

Dinner was actifry wedges 120gr with a home made burger and slimster bun for 6pp slice of cheese 2pp and a tablespoon of low fat coleslaw for 2pp?. Don't know the pp for the wedges any ideas?

Was that 120g Cooked Weight? If so, up to 130g is 6pp x PS-You can't turn down cake, that's just rude! X

Happy Friday all!

Here's a little recipe for your weekend.

Cocoa chocolate brownies.
Serves 16
5pp each

1 cup of brown sugar sieved
1 cup white sugar sieved
1/2 cup of white all purpose flour
1 tsp bicarb
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup of cocoa powder sieved
8 ounces of melted butter
4 eggs

Method
Beat eggs with a mixer until pale and frothy
Add sugars and beat again
Melt butter
Combine all ingredients with a spatula
Pour into an 8inch pan that is sprayed with frylite and bake at about 130 for 45 mins.

Let cool and cut into 16 pieces.

I know the pp here are huge for the size of the square but they are very rich and filling. You could replace half the sugar with splenda and use low fat butter. I haven't tried this yet as I had neither in the house. Sometimes though I just think its worth the extra points for the taste. I mean if your going to indulge then do it properly lol

Attachments

• 1403266568332.jpg
    1403266568332.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 42
Hi sugar fairy thanks for subbing! How are u enjoying the plan?

I've only just started but it seems to be going well, just using stuff up in my freezer which is good as I have the option to point it where as before I think I would of had to throw it as too many syns. I'm loving all your baking, I love to bake cakes not tried bread yet but I think I'd enjoy it x

Happy Friday all! Here's a little recipe for your weekend. Cocoa chocolate brownies. Serves 16 5pp each 1 cup of brown sugar sieved 1 cup white sugar sieved 1/2 cup of white all purpose flour 1 tsp bicarb 1/2 tsp salt 1 cup of cocoa powder sieved 8 ounces of melted butter 4 eggs Method Beat eggs with a mixer until pale and frothy Add sugars and beat again Melt butter Combine all ingredients with a spatula Pour into an 8inch pan that is sprayed with frylite and bake at about 130 for 45 mins. Let cool and cut into 16 pieces. I know the pp here are huge for the size of the square but they are very rich and filling. You could replace half the sugar with splenda and use low fat butter. I haven't tried this yet as I had neither in the house. Sometimes though I just think its worth the extra points for the taste. I mean if your going to indulge then do it properly lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow! These sound/look amazing! I totally agree that sometimes spending the extra PP is worth it. X

Back