ProPoints Slam dunk da frump! New life, New me!

I've only just started but it seems to be going well, just using stuff up in my freezer which is good as I have the option to point it where as before I think I would of had to throw it as too many syns. I'm loving all your baking, I love to bake cakes not tried bread yet but I think I'd enjoy it x

Being able to point is great as it means u really can eat what you want!

You quickly learn where to save points which in turn means your eating really healthy foods. I've had a bad week overall but I don't feel guilty as it was all within points or weeklies. Next week I am going to try and bulk up on free food for breakfast and lunch so I can really enjoy dinner and a treat in the evening!

I hope you have joined the treat tray troupe! Some brilliant inspiration there xx

You should try bread its ever so easy.

Here's an Irish soda bread recipe that requires no yeast or rising just mix and bung in the oven! I haven't pointed it tho so youll have to try doing that if u want. I just count it as 2pp per slice.

Ingredients:

1lb plain flour
1tsp of bicarb
14 fluid ounces of buttermilk
1 tsp salt

Mix the salt, bicarb and flour in a large bowl.

Make a well in the centre and add half the buttermilk. Make your hand into s claw and move it around the bowl to lightly combine. No mixing or kneading!

Add another drop of the milk and keep adding until your dough is just slightly sticky.

Empty out onto a floured surface and shape into a circle. Flatten and make a cross in the top.

Bake on a floured baking tray, middle of oven for 15 mins at 200 then turn upside down and bake for another 15. Its cooked once it sounds hollow when you tap. Keep checking though as oven temps vary.

I'll post a pic of what it should look like in a bit :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know problem is I want more than one lol x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's the problem with homemade cake, so moreish! TT rocks! X

Being able to point is great as it means u really can eat what you want!

You quickly learn where to save points which in turn means your eating really healthy foods. I've had a bad week overall but I don't feel guilty as it was all within points or weeklies. Next week I am going to try and bulk up on free food for breakfast and lunch so I can really enjoy dinner and a treat in the evening!

I hope you have joined the treat tray troupe! Some brilliant inspiration there xx

You should try bread its ever so easy.

Here's an Irish soda bread recipe that requires no yeast or rising just mix and bung in the oven! I haven't pointed it tho so youll have to try doing that if u want. I just count it as 2pp per slice.

Ingredients:

1lb plain flour
1tsp of bicarb
14 fluid ounces of buttermilk
1 tsp salt

Mix the salt, bicarb and flour in a large bowl.

Make a well in the centre and add half the buttermilk. Make your hand into s claw and move it around the bowl to lightly combine. No mixing or kneading!

Add another drop of the milk and keep adding until your dough is just slightly sticky.

Empty out onto a floured surface and shape into a circle. Flatten and make a cross in the top.

Bake on a floured baking tray, middle of oven for 15 mins at 200 then turn upside down and bake for another 15. Its cooked once it sounds hollow when you tap. Keep checking though as oven temps vary.

I'll post a pic of what it should look like in a bit :)

Thanks so much for the recipe and yes I think as my points go down I'll be much more careful what I'm spending them on but got plenty of salad and fruit in. I have been reading the treat tray thread and will go subscribe xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG I have so much to catch up on here! My internet has been down all week...having serious withdrawals!

I won't update food for the week so far but stayed within points and all going well. -1lb this week to 9.6 so officially half a stone off! Delighted. I imagine that the weight will be slower now as I only have 7 to go to my main goal. :)

Happy Friday y'all....

Off to see the coronas later do I am sure there will be a few beverages and a meal out! I love weeklies! No guilt.

OMG I have so much to catch up on here! My internet has been down all week...having serious withdrawals! I won't update food for the week so far but stayed within points and all going well. -1lb this week to 9.6 so officially half a stone off! Delighted. I imagine that the weight will be slower now as I only have 7 to go to my main goal. :) Happy Friday y'all.... Off to see the coronas later do I am sure there will be a few beverages and a meal out! I love weeklies! No guilt. Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well Done on your loss! Can't believe you are only 7lb away from your main goal, that's incredible! How long has it taken you? X

Back