Slanket!!!

emmievic

My husband just gave me my Valentines pressie (he is working away for the next 5 days so won't be here on Sunday) ....a slanket! The best present for someone on lipotrim who is always cold - love it!!!

xxxxx

it a blanket you wear i think:)

A blanket with arms! It even has a pocket for the remote control (or your knitting needles!!) Im sure they are aimed at the elderly market but I just dont care! xx

sounds great.i am always cold!

awww thats nice, i am freezing, could do with one now lol

you can get slankets or onesies onesies are like an adult babygrow lol they have onesies in pennies

lucky you.. nice and cozy.. im soooo jealous!!

I've got one and they're brilliant!!! Using mine now as I'm on the laptop and I'm all snug. I got mine from Boots and it was called a Snuggie x

I've got one too - it's the only thing that's keeping me warm - if only I could wear it out!!

I'm going to buy one of those adult babygrows from pennys..thanks for the tip......I cannot be warmed...this coming from someone who is always usually too warm...lol

I'm going to buy one of those adult babygrows from pennys..thanks for the tip......I cannot be warmed...this coming from someone who is always usually too warm...lol

We will so need pictures!!! Is Penny's an Irish store? I have never heard of it xxxx

That sounds great! What a lovely pressie!

Can't remember where from, think its an online shop but you can get these sleeping bags with arms, legs and a hood!.... trust me sometimes I get that cold lol!

Back