cupcakekatie
NAJH
Oneday at a time
NN89
G-Man
Tessywessy
Littlepiecesofcheese
DopeyAngel

I will be PM'ing who I can to ensure you are aware that Teams are beginning again. The official start date for Teams is Monday 1st March.

If there is anyone unsure of what Teams are about, please refer back to the original thread:

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...d-joining.html (TEAMS - Post here if you are interested in joining!)

If you are still unsure, please feel free to PM me about it :)

Please feel free to post and introduce yourself before we get started and let people get to know you if you don't know them already :)

Little bit about myself:

My name is Meike (you pronouce it 'MYcar'). I'm 30 and originally from Germany, been living in the UK for 3,5 years now. Am working as a legal secretary in London. I'm currently at the higher end of 16st and am on my second and final 'attempt' at WW and am determined that I will lose in a slow but healthy way and will maintain somewhere around 12st. :) WW is a lifestyle change for me and I love cooking from scatch and trying new recipes to fit into WW - so if anyone has yummy meal ideas - am all ear :D

I take the approach that every day counts and even if one doesn't count as much as the other, the next day is a new start on the journey downwards! You can find my diary here should you want to know a bit more about me.

Oh, and if anyone would like the Team's signature, then just copy it from mine :D (if you are unsure about it, again, PM me and i'll explain in more detail :))

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Meike
xx

Winning-Points March (TOTAL: 61)
Meike: 2+2+0+2+0
Babooshka: 2+2+2+2+2
cupovtay: 2+0
cupcakekatie: 1+2+0+1
NAJH: 2+1+2+2
Oneday at a time: 2+2+2+2
NN89: 2+0+2

G-Man: 2+2+2
Tessywessy: 2
Littlepiecesofcheese: 2+1+1+1
DopeyAngel: 2+2+1+2

WI:
Meike (Wednesdays)
Babooshka (aka Kally) (Monday)
cupovtay (aka Becky) (Tuesday)
cupcakekatie (Monday)
NAJH (aka Nikki) (Friday)
Oneday at a time (Laura) (Thursday)
NN89 (aka Anna) (Tuesday)
G-Man (aka Gerry) (Sunday)
Tessywessy (aka Tessa) (Friday)
Littlepiecesofcheese (aka Claire) (Sunday)
DopeyAngel (aka Hannah) (Saturday)

Last edited:
:D Ello Capitian and fellow team mates,
well I think most of you probably know me by now but just in case not i'm Kally and i'm from Middlesex in West London and I work as a courtsey coach driver,I have one son Adam who's 25 this year so by process of elimanation I think i'm probably the oldest member of the team i'll be 49 in May.
I've been dieting on and off all my life and on three occasions have actually managed to get to goal, all of these diets where quick fix crash diets and I learn't absolutely nothing so in a matter of weeks as soon as I began eating I was putting the weight back on.
In December of last year I finally said enough is enough I don't want to be fat and Fifty so I needed to get my act together and finally learn something from my mistakes of the past, I weighed in on the 7th of January at 18st 2lbs and have now got down to 15st 10lbs, with the ultimate goal of 10st somewhere in the distant future.
I'm really chuffed to be selected to be a member of this team how can we fail with such a brilliant team capitian Go Meike, and I will do my very best to be a valued member of the team and to be as supportive as I can to my fellow teams members and with all that flapjack I shall
take my leave * three cheers for the team Slates *

Kally's diary
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...45-kallys-trials-tribulations-maisie-too.html

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

My name is Laura, from Dublin, I am a Civil Servant, and 37 years old, I am doing the weight watchers for 6 months and 3 weeks and have lost 5 stone and 1 pound, I think the ww diet is brilliant, I have tried every diet under the sun and lost loads of weight very quickly and gained it plus more quicker. I got fed up being fat, and something just click last year, and I gave ww a go and haven't look back. For me at the moment I take it one day at a time and it seems to have worked for me so far. At the moment I still have a lot of weight to lose, so hopefully being in this team will help and I will support my team members in any way I can.

I'm glad we got Meike as our team leader, I don't think we could have got a better person for the job, good luck to us all.......

I'M GOING TO GET TO GOAL!!!!!!
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Last edited:
Oh my.... Girls!! *dries the tears away* Thank you so much for your praise! *blushes* I will try and step up to the mark *stands straight and tall* :D *takes a sad look at the whip - and hides it away* maybe next time then.. :D

First I want to thank you for replying to this post, it's good to see you all ready and excited about the team! Let's keep this up!

The first (and hopefully manageable) task will be to get all the team members together in this Fred until Monday! So please if you see/read of anyone who hasn't signed in here *takes a side look at her whip again* please remind them to introduce themselves.. :D

And even though I am appointed as the 'Team Captain' I really would like to keep this mainly a TEAM!
:grouphugg:One for all, all for one! :grouphugg:
We all have the same target (which obviously is kicking the other teams' flabby backsides :D) while having some fun! So please feel free to post any ideas, comments and.. erm.. ja, even critics - I promise I won't delete it! :p

SO much for now! Now keep it going and
SLATE YOUR WEIGHT!!

Swap? I wasn't given an option to choose in the first place, but yes I would swap if given the option. Now why would I want to slate Nikki? :D I think I have been good to a lot of this team and they have also kept me motivated includubg yourself Kally, but then maybe MyCar wouldnt take me in :D

Even though i completly missed the signing up for this i have appeared in a team!Would have been GUTTED if i wasnt in here! And i am very happy with this team as it has most of my favourite ww'ers in who already support me so i am more than happy to be part of Team Slate!!!! Thanks whoever added me to this, must have been magic aye! ;)
Im here for everyone, lets kick butt!

I've just put in a transfer request so fingers crossed although it's outside the transfer window so it may not happen. If I am successful I promise I'll behave and will do my best for the team and Katie, I swear, I wont mention f***s :)

Swap? I wasn't given an option to choose in the first place, but yes I would swap if given the option. Now why would I want to slate Nikki? :D I think I have been good to a lot of this team and they have also kept me motivated includubg yourself Kally, but then maybe MyCar wouldnt take me in :D

lol if you keep calling Meike that, that whip that she is holding will be making contact with your rear lol
bless ya Gerry we want ya in our team.

haha gerry its not up to me!!! The all mighty powers that be are in charge here! Good luck!

Anyway here i am again for my intro...

Hi!:wavey:

My name is Katie, I am 20 (21 in a month or so!) and I live near Portsmouth. I currently go to uni and live at home with my parents, fun fun not. I study 3D design/Art but its not what i want as a career. I currently and about half way through my journey and weigh just under 11 stone, my heavyest was 12.stone 5 pounds and im 5'4...just. When i saw that i knew i had to get on track and make an effort before my weight got out of hand.
I have done WW in the past while at school but never lost or maintained more than half a stone, have had various failed attempts in the last few years but this time I have lost 1.5 stones (21 pounds) and have 19 more to go until Goal. I dont go to meetings but have loads of booklets and books as its the diet my mum always has done and is still doing. She got to goal once before i was born but im proud she keeps trying.
I love cooking and trying out new ww recipes as you can see if you go to my thread! My OH who i go on about is my boyfriend Chris, we have been together for over 2 years now and are planning on moving in together/getting married in the future! He is my No.2 guinea pig after mum, and she hasnt not liked something yet!!!

Think thats aboooot it. :cool:

Even though i completly missed the signing up for this i have appeared in a team!Would have been GUTTED if i wasnt in here! And i am very happy with this team as it has most of my favourite ww'ers in who already support me so i am more than happy to be part of Team Slate!!!! Thanks whoever added me to this, must have been magic aye! ;)
Im here for everyone, lets kick butt!

my bad that one Katie.. you are written in my diary list - I may have been writing in your diary while i was working on team related things!

can i stay??? :(

Surely, I should have been in this team? No? :(

No one had a choice to pick Gerry, and am sorry that you're not happy with your team.. we'll see how it works with new member's or other ones that don't want to participate anymore - or maybe if you find someone who'd like to swap?

And yes, guess I knew it was a mistake to let you English ppl know how to pronounce my German name properly.. thanks Gerry :(

can i stay??? :(

Of course you can!! :D Won't give you away anymore!! :p

Last edited:
Yay! :D

Meike said:
And yes, guess I new it was a mistake to let you Englsih ppl know how to pronounce my German name properly.. thanks Gerry :(

No Meike it was only a mistake letting Gerry see it lol might have known it would start him off.

No Meike it was only a mistake letting Gerry see it lol might have known it would start him off.

True, I should've secured this Fred from all non-Slaters!! :D
(guess didn't expect him to invade this bluntly :D)

Back