Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Today is where I usually mess up. I can sort of gaurantee that tonight by 10:30 on of my friends will have called and talked me into going for a drink. I have tried saying no for the past 4 weeks but have yet been unable to because to be honest Saturdays are the most hectic day of my week with the kids being here all day and driving each other up the wall so I sort of feel I deserve it and my do i have a good time with my friends. I just wondered if anyone had any ideas how to go about drinking and what has the lowest points etc?

2lbs off this week, slow and steady, that's the name of my game :D Well done all you other slaters on your losses this week. Keep up the good work!

Cup have you tried buying a pint glass of diet coke plus a single shot of vodka pour into pint glass it'll last ages you don't feel deprived plus would be mega hard to drink your way through 2 pints of diet coke lol

OK i've had 3 days of being really bad...

yesterday, i came home and binged...ate chocolate brownie mix, left over chinese...the list goes on

whilst the day before I had a massive chinese with mates, went out for drinks (yes after I kept to my points, went out at 1am!)

anddd the day before also had a tub of haagen dazs and a kebab

SO, it's saturday...I'm going to try and have 24 points today-tuesday, and do atleast 3 points worth of excercise..and hope i shift atleast some weight this week

not feeling hopeful tho :(

Just been food shopping, based on what i've read on here i have bought some laughing cow extra light, pink n whites and 50/50 crustless. Looking forward to incorporating them into my week. Any more recommendations?

Love this website!! :sign0168::heartpump:
Hope you're all having a good weekend x

3 of my favourites...
WW malt loaf is lovely at 1pt a slice.
TLC prawn cocktail 3.5pts
WW Tomato Soup 1pt

Kellogs chocolate Fibre plus bars -2 points
flump marshmellows -0.5
sweetner -0
King prawns, 8 -0.5
Veg!

Oh they all sound good, had a prawn sandwich today (a first for me) since we had some left over from tea last night, made a little marie rose sauce up, was lush and low in the points, another brill discovery.

Just planned out my meals for next week and am flabbergasted (!!!) at how much food i am getting for my 21 pts. Have struggled on most days to get 21 points worth and in theory should bank a good few for next weekend. Just gotta hope there are no unexpected treats at work this week and if there are i have got to leave them alone, he he he!!

Afternoon team mates :D
here's to the next week and hope everyone
has a good week and that the team overall has some
good losses
everyone keep up the good work GO TEAM SLATERS

Afternoon all, have decided sunday is gonna be WI day instead of Monday. Just off the scales 2lbs lighter, yay!!! So happy!!

Hope everyone has a good week, planned out all my meals last night and am feeling v. positive!

Just been food shopping, based on what i've read on here i have bought some laughing cow extra light, pink n whites and 50/50 crustless. Looking forward to incorporating them into my week. Any more recommendations?

Love this website!! :sign0168::heartpump:
Hope you're all having a good weekend x

CRUMPETS! i found out today they're 1 point each..had them for breakfast, and may have some more now...
NOM

I've just come back from a game of netball, it's a really good way to excercise, I enjoy playing it- and am getting my activity points at the same time!

CRUMPETS! i found out today they're 1 point each..

Make sure you chek the pack of the ones you buy as the points differ greatly between brands

Im weighin in tomorrow so fingers crossed i have a loss for the team!

GIRLS (and MR G)!!!

I am soooo proud to announce that at the end of week 1 we have *drumrolls*
:happy096: TOTAL of 19 Points for Team Slate the Weight!!! :happy096:

This is brilliant and I am so chuffed - Well done all of you!!!

Sorry that I haven't been active lately but work is (usually) pretty busy atm and my laptop at home needed updating to Windows 7 - am such an idiot when it comes to that - so that took a while :mad:, but am back onlinr now!! :D

Well done to all of you! We have really brilliant losses here! you can all be so proud!
Go slaters go!

Lost 1 pound, need to try harder.

Losing 1 pound is better than 0 pounds and much better than gaining a pound - it's going in the right direction, stay positive! Well done x

I second all the above :)
and if you think it's not much, bear in mind that 1lb is two packs of butter!! and you lost that!!

Well done sweety!

Back