Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Hi , congratulations to everybody who has lost weight, no matter what the amount was. I think it is brilliant that we have got 19 points in our first week, and I have still kept to the challenge of eating less bread , so I'll see does it help in the weigh in on Thursday night. Cupcakekatie is right about crumpets the can start off as 1 points in some brands and up to 2 points in other brands. I was wondering are we going to be doing any more challenges?????

Whey hey! -2.5! Thats fab, well done chicken!

I am sooooo sorry team I gained 0.5lb I feel like I let myself and all of you down. but I know exactly where I went wrong. I haven't tracked (done 0 exercise either) and I just know I have over eaten by loads of points. I will try super hard this wek to get back on track.

I am sooooo sorry team I gained 0.5lb I feel like I let myself and all of you down. but I know exactly where I went wrong. I haven't tracked (done 0 exercise either) and I just know I have over eaten by loads of points. I will try super hard this wek to get back on track.

I've done the same too, except had a super worse gain. It WOULD have been my 'on week' this week, however i'm on the implant- so i'm not sure if this makes a difference

I knew i'd had a gain when i went to get weighed though, I felt bloated and icky

*sigh*

I'm going to try the 'kick start' week this week anyway, do the water challenge, drink lots of water and aim to do atleast 30minutes of excercise whether it's the gym or walking a day this week! Email me if you want some support

I'm really struggling with the nighttime munchies. I am deffo having 3 square meals a day, i have dinner at around 8/9pm and go to bed at around 12.30am (im a student!) but i get REALLY hungry, and then i just binge! I usually go over by 3-5 points somenights, it happened 3 times last week

any tips guys?

I'm having my obligatory takeaway anyway, probably shouldn't but otherwise i'd spend the whole week feeling deprived i didn't have one

I've done the same too, except had a super worse gain. It WOULD have been my 'on week' this week, however i'm on the implant- so i'm not sure if this makes a difference

I knew i'd had a gain when i went to get weighed though, I felt bloated and icky

*sigh*

I'm going to try the 'kick start' week this week anyway, do the water challenge, drink lots of water and aim to do atleast 30minutes of excercise whether it's the gym or walking a day this week! Email me if you want some support

I'm really struggling with the nighttime munchies. I am deffo having 3 square meals a day, i have dinner at around 8/9pm and go to bed at around 12.30am (im a student!) but i get REALLY hungry, and then i just binge! I usually go over by 3-5 points somenights, it happened 3 times last week

any tips guys?

I'm having my obligatory takeaway anyway, probably shouldn't but otherwise i'd spend the whole week feeling deprived i didn't have one

I am exactly the same, the way we eat and then binge and everything. I am also on the implant and the week i hit my stone weight loss i came on and havent gone off since. Its a nightmare. so I'm getting no bedroom exercise either. I have no idea whats going on with my body and its horrible. I have felt like crap for the last 2 weeks now and I have had more than a few pity party's and invited pig outs to it.

I can't even remember how I started my weight loss so good so I am going to try and dig out a my first weeks tracker and jst go by that again and try and cut down on bread as i have at least 4 slices a day and I know it's just not doing me any good.

Hmph.

I personally feel like a chinese right now too as I really can't be bothered cooking atm.

MEGA *Hmph*

((( Hugs ))) to you x

Last edited:
I am exactly the same, the way we eat and then binge and everything. I am also on the implant and the week i hit my stone weight loss i came on and havent gone off since. Its a nightmare. so I'm getting no bedroom exercise either. I have no idea whats going on with my body and its horrible. I have felt like crap for the last 2 weeks now and I have had more than a few pity party's and invited pig outs to it.

I can't even remember how I started my weight loss so good so I am going to try and dig out a my first weeks tracker and jst go by that again and try and cut down on bread as i have at least 4 slices a day and I know it's just not doing me any good.

Hmph. If you wanna chat at any point Im Becky Cupovtay Hill on facebook and my msn is [email protected] we could prob help each other out.

I personally feel like a chinese right now too as I really can't be bothered cooking atm.

MEGA *Hmph*

((( Hugs ))) to you x

*mega hugs to combat the mega hmphs*

I hate the implant, before I was on it i was loosing weight NO problem, came on the implant whilst doing slimming world and suddenly 4 weeks later (when the hormones kicked in) I was finding maintains, gains even though i was doing everything to book, and since then if i make one slip up during the week it's an instant gain :sigh:

I know EXACTLY where i went wrong last week

3 takeaways
2 days of 'not being on plan'
and 2 days of going over points

I'm going to set myself a challenge anyway

a) Have 24 (not 26) points this week as part of the kick start
b) Plan my meals
c) Drink plenty of water and have a cup of green tea after every meal
d) Go to the gym and if i don't want to go to the gym that day, walk into uni
e) Have a late dinner so i don't get peckish in the evening

Can definately do with some support right now anyway, I know where i went wrong- but it's easy to let things like this knock your confidence

I've just ordered an indian anyway, I HAVE to have my weekly takeaway with friends, and always make sure its weigh in night that I do it, usually i wouldn't as i've gained, but ive had a bad bad bad bad bad day (£500 car repairs!)

Meike,

i'm now back from my personal exile. (see my post in main board). If im still welcome in the team im back on track as of tomorrow.

Meike,

i'm now back from my personal exile. (see my post in main board). If im still welcome in the team im back on track as of tomorrow.
Hi Lisa!! Of course you are still welcome to the team! The more the merrier!! Maybe you'd like to give us a little intro about yourself and your journey so far? Am always sooo nosey :D

Don't fret you two, it comes to us all.............. Just make sure it don't happen again or I'm gonna have to sit on you both.... and that wouldn't be pleasant......... squish ya like a tomato! :D
I would say you're welcome, more points the better :D xxx

lol - now I am scared Nikki!! :eek: what if I don't lose tonight???
but I guess you are aware that once you gain, WE ALL will be sitting on you!! :D one for all - all on one.. or something like that! :D

Last edited:
Eek... I was going to be proper smug then and say "yeah, if you gain Im gonna sit on ya and bounce on ya and maybe do a little trumpet on ya".... Then I read the bit about me eventually gaining, so I would like to edit that statement to...... Don't fret about gaining, no-one is gonna sit on ya and squish ya like a tomato ;)

Hehe, I thought you might want to change your statement after that :D:p or NEVER gain!! :eek: which would be great for us, too!! :rolleyes:

As you know I gained one week then sts the next week and I was devastated to say the least. Somehow I even felt cheated lol I took drastic action and done Wendy for a week which got me going again. There's nothing like jumping on those scales and having a loss and updating your ticker etc and then telling everyone about it, imo.

But alas, gaining or sts is not the end of the world and you just get over it.

Of course now you know Nikki that we are all eagerly awaiting your first gain or sts to see how you react, hope you haven't scudded yourself :D

:D its a completely rational fear, i'm the same Nikki full of words of comfort etc for tose it happens to but dreading the day it happens to me, i stand on the scales literally shaking with fear every Monday and tell myself every week will i be disheartned if i'd gained or STs I don't know i guess i will but it has to happen to everyone at least once

Sorry haven't updated sooner but it's my first time online in a while thanks to my dodgy internet :(

I managed to lose 1 lb last week (not sure how, it'll probably reappear this week!).

Of course now you know Nikki that we are all eagerly awaiting your first gain or sts to see how you react, hope you haven't scudded yourself :D

Boah, how mean is that? :mad: OF COURSE we are not Nikki!! And you don't have to jeopardise your loss just for proving Mr G here that you can handle a STS/gain better than himself :eek:!! Stay strong Nikki!! xx

Sorry haven't updated sooner but it's my first time online in a while thanks to my dodgy internet :(

I managed to lose 1 lb last week (not sure how, it'll probably reappear this week!).

Don't worry Tess, and well done on your loss! I will put that and everything else in the first post tomorrow, will be at home and will hopefully have a bit more time for minimins :D

Back