Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Noooo, I'm not telling you. Every time I mention her on here the WW police come along and give me a hard time lol

Well, I think each should make their own mind up - and it's nothing secrecy about it, you can easily google it on the internet or even here.. I personally think it might be a good idea once you've plateau and as long as you stay within your weekly allowance, why not?

I know that not everyone agrees to this, esp as it is no official WW plan, but just something a woman on ww tried out and it worked for her - her personal experience.. so why not give it a go if you need a little change - some things work for ppl, others doesn't, what do you have to loose - apart from weight and time :D??

Wendy

Well, I think each should make their own mind up - and it's nothing secrecy about it, you can easily google it on the internet or even here.. I personally think it might be a good idea once you've plateau and as long as you stay within your weekly allowance, why not? I know that not everyone agrees to this, esp as it is no official WW plan, but just something a woman on ww tried out and it worked for her - her personal experience.. so why not give it a go if you need a little change - some things work for ppl, others doesn't, what do you have to loose - apart from weight and time :D??
Agreed! ;)

Well, I think each should make their own mind up - and it's nothing secrecy about it, you can easily google it on the internet or even here.. I personally think it might be a good idea once you've plateau and as long as you stay within your weekly allowance, why not?

I know that not everyone agrees to this, esp as it is no official WW plan, but just something a woman on ww tried out and it worked for her - her personal experience.. so why not give it a go if you need a little change - some things work for ppl, others doesn't, what do you have to loose - apart from weight and time :D??

Wendy

It sounds like a good idea actually, my gain was purely my fault..but when i do find im hitting a plateau and sticking to plan tis something to consider

whats everyone having for dinner and lunch today?

Lunch Im having a packet of dolmio pasta twirls and half a jar of the ww pasta sauce

and dinner..well i need ideas, may have the rest of my lasagne!

Had ww chilli con carne sauce with extra lean mince and basmati rice for lunch. 6½ points it was. Very nice too if I may say so myself :)

Tonight is WW chips (cooked in Actifry) with TLC chicken in tomato and basil sauce and some kind of free veg.

Oh and breakfast was 3 rounds of bacon sarnies.

Kals, it's actually quite nice to have someone with me who has lost every week, and to everyone else, that is not a brag OR a put down, honestly. I would never put anyone down for gaining and I know there are all number of reasons for that happening, and it's not always food related. I just feel really bad for people when they feel down about it and I'm there as quick as a flash trying to make them feel better about it, and you know that they just DON'T! I am going to be that person one day, hopefully not, but it will come. It's not that I'm dreading it... I'm really dreading it... More so because I have the G Man watching my every ounce! :)

Bless you Nikki. It is horrid having a STS or a gain but sometimes it can't be helped. The thing is it's all about making sure you stay on track and don't get too disheartened - much easier said than done. Both myself and Gerry have had gains/STS even when being super well behaved so it does happen sometimes. But hopefully we're both also proof that if you stick with it the weight starts to shift again. Gerry has lost a huge amount so he's the real inspiration I think.

Try not to get too worried about something which hasn't happened yet - you will deal with it fine if it happens. And it's not a certainty that it will! Anyway, I actually find it makes me more determined not less.

I'm sure this won't make you feel any better, but all I'm getting at is - it's like going to the dentist. The worrying about it is far worse than when it actually happens. You're doing really well - both you and Kally deserve little blue-peter-badge-style-medals :)

Congratulations to Tess and Kally for there weight loss this week, I only lost a half a pound this week, even with doing the bread challenge.

Congratulations to Tess and Kally for there weight loss this week, I only lost a half a pound this week, even with doing the bread challenge.

Well done chick - all steps in the right direction. I'm struggling with the 'bread challenge'. Is this a 'no bread' or 'only bread' diet?!

STS this week. Feelings? I'm actually ok about it, I know what I have done wrong and I know how I am going to fix it this week. I'm not upset, I'm not crying, I'm not even THAT bothered as it isn't a gain and I know that by allowing myself to lose 1lb every week by Christmas Eve this year, I am still way way in front of myself so this isn't setting me back at all, just making me more determined to be better than I could ever be this week. :)

Well done on the 0.5lb this week One Day, that's great!

have a great day Slaters. xxx

Well I'm glad to hear you are taking your own advice. I can't believe how well you've done so far - and like you say already way ahead of yourself and your goal date. Congratumilations!

P.S. May I take this opportunity to remind you that you have so far lost 200 sausages this year.
Is it only me that finds sausage stats interesting?! Well anyway, just imagine that.

Well done Nikki on not gaining! STS isn't as bad as people think. Well done you for keeping yourself motivated!

I didn't realise that your target date was almost the same as mine! Won't we be a couple of skinny malinkies by then? :D

Absolutely loving DA's sausage comparisons! :D

Hey Ladies and Mr G!

I am soo proud to be a part of this great team! I have finally updated the first post and we're down to exactly 30 points for the challenge!! :happy096:
That is so super duper and am really really proud of you all!! :grouphugg:

Love the sausage-comparison, how much sausages are in one pound again??

Nikki, was just wondering when you're normally WI coz I had you marked down for Fridays? Shall I change that for Thursdays?

Oh and before I forget: I have lost 3,5lbs this week :D unfortunately that is highly likely to mean a gain or at least a STS for next week, but at least I've warned you all before hand :p

Ive had a truly awful day, very close to getting a takeaway :(

Basically some girls im friends with at uni (actually they're 30yr old women but acting like 10yr old girls) didn't invite me on a night out, and all told each other not to tell me as they didn't want me there (why i dont know) and posted photos of 'said' night out on facebook and the album title was 'anna free night'.

WOW

I really really want to binge eat, im going to look at gym classes now and go to them instead but..help, im a huge comfort eater, any tips?!

OMG Anna, that is sooo mean!! :eek:
Big huggs to you Anna!! :hug99:

I really can't believe that (a) they've done that :mad: and (b) that you consider them still as your friends?!?!!? :eek:

Think I would not want to have anything to do with them anymore, do my own thing all the way and ignore them completely! If they want Anna-free time, they just don't know what they are missing out on!!! :hug99:

Good for you going to the Gym class, the world won't look quite as bad once you powered yourself off all that anger!

And when it comes to your comfort-binge: Have a chinese!! At least that's relatively low in points!! :D and allow yourself something, look forward to it but try to control it so it doesn't end in an uncontrolled binge which you will regret afterwards!! That will make you feel so good, not letting those b*tches make you fall of the wagon!! Who are they to have such an influence, do you really want to give them so much power over you?!?
And bear in mind: If you don't give in to the binge and be (relatively good) - you BEAT them!! :D

Aaargh - really hate those so-called friends :mad:

Ive had a truly awful day, very close to getting a takeaway :(

Basically some girls im friends with at uni (actually they're 30yr old women but acting like 10yr old girls) didn't invite me on a night out, and all told each other not to tell me as they didn't want me there (why i dont know) and posted photos of 'said' night out on facebook and the album title was 'anna free night'.

WOW

I really really want to binge eat, im going to look at gym classes now and go to them instead but..help, im a huge comfort eater, any tips?!

(((hugs hun))) that is quite possibly one of the meanest tricks ever, you really need to ditch these people hun they are NOT friends to treat you like that....
I'm with Meike on this one
I've had chinese tonight a chicken chow mein i just added some stir fry veg and had the biggest bowl full all for 7 pts :D

Hey they're not my friends now, trust me! its really out the blue, and a lot of people saw it and all agree with me, so im not feeling too bad!

I am going to have a takeaway, I have a 2hour training session with netball tomorrow, and a match on sunday- so Im going to be sensible tonight, enjoy myself, but work hard at netball, this weekend, and have 22 instead of 26 points until weigh in...

times like this call for desperate measures lol

I just worked out how much im going over points wise (by having a kebab, bottle of wine and a cake) and it's only 7.5..so yay! I can make that up this weekend! Thanks guys, its nice to come on here to rant...takeaways are the devil on a diet, but its nice to know I CAN but i just need to be sensible!

No Meike, it's Fridays... Have I weighed in on the wrong day? Is it Thursday today? :confused:

OMG you're right!! It IS indeed friday today.. :eek: damn i really shouldn't get days off during the week, not sure how I managed to mix this all up.. am sorry Nikki.. so sorry... :sigh:

Hi Anna, can't believe your so called friends did that to you, childish people, and you can still have your take away and lose weight, and Nikki congratulations on sts, instead off eating a lot or bread this week, I changed it to melba toast, cracker bread (2 for 1/2 a point) and waffles, I might try it again this week as I didn't feel as bloated, it is great that the team has 30 points so far and hope everybody has a nice weekend.

Hi Anna, can't believe your so called friends did that to you, childish people, and you can still have your take away and lose weight, and Nikki congratulations on sts, instead off eating a lot or bread this week, I changed it to melba toast, cracker bread (2 for 1/2 a point) and waffles, I might try it again this week as I didn't feel as bloated, it is great that the team has 30 points so far and hope everybody has a nice weekend.

I start my new placement on monday (If anyone doesn't know, I'm a student nurse we spend blocks in uni and on placement)
and im working in theatre recovery, am very nervous- its like starting a new job every 3 months! However i'll be spending a lot of my time on my feet and moving about, which means I may need to rethink my daily points allowance...right? Atm i class myself as sedentary as I spend a lot of time sitting in lectures till monday!

Shall i recalculate, or just leave the allowance as it is!?

Back