Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Recalculate hun, you are going to be on your feet moving around a lot more in theatre and will need more energy

I would recalculate too.. although bearing in mind if you don't you will earn a lot points as activity points, and depending on your hunger you prob will be eating most of them anyway - maybe up your points a bit and save a bit as activity points which will go straight to your weightloss?
good luck with your new placement - hopefully this is away from those 'friends'..
have a good sunday :)

Hey everyone! Thought i'd best check in since it is my WI day. I am sorry to say i have STS.

Have to say i am slightly relieved, had thought i might gain, haven't had the best of weeks. Have had a chest infection, so spent alot of the week on my backside at home trying to get better (not that it seems to have worked :-( )

I was really good until Thursday then it all went down hill from there - Mars bar, frozen pizza, cheesecake, need i say anymore!!! But i have to say i am noticing this is a bit of a trend, am good for the first half of the week and then my cravings for food get bigger and i start giving in, this then snowballs and i eat more and more, lol! Whay can't i be good for a WHOLE week???

I hope every one is having a good weekend, and happy mother's day to all you mummies! x

I find it hard to be good for an entire week too, my only suggestion is to not deprive yourself of those things you binge on at the beggining of the week, you can fit in pizzza wih ww ones or make your own with bought bases or make shift ones like chappatiis, make low fat cheesecake ect etc. I am going to do everything i can to have a 100% week as of tomorrow and i apologize in advance that i am expecting a gain tomorrow. Very sorry everyone, it wont happen again.

Anna - those women are clearly n*bheads. I will come and kick them on the shins for you. At least your real friends have rallied round you and they noticed how out of order those girls were!

Meike - I am 2lbs down today (WI one day late - apologies).

Good luck this week team :)

its half a pound off for me this week Meike which considering the knee problem is quite good so i'm just pleased its not a gain as apart from not being able to exercise food wise I followed to the letter :D

Just a little 1lb off for me, which is a heck of an achievement considering the personal trauma I am going through right now! :(

Well done team members on your losses!

I gained 1 pound.

Just a little 1lb off for me, which is a heck of an achievement considering the personal trauma I am going through right now! :(

Well done G - what's the matter? Thought you were not on here as much as you used to be, hope everything is sorted soon.. xx

Well done to the losers and the STS's :)

And Katie: don't beat yourself up to much - let me do that for you :whip: :D
no seriously, it's not a big deal and you will be fine next week!! :cool:

Morning Slaters! Have a great day all of you. xxx
:eek: Nikki, what happened to your name?!?!?! :eek: luckily you didn't change your profil pic, otherwise I might have not recognised you :eek:

Well done on the losers and the STS.
Katie - you've got a loss coming this week, I can feel it in my waters (I don't know what that means but I still reckon I can feel it).

I had a loss of 1/2 a lb..not happy...dunno why as i have been on plan all week, but hey ho..I measured myself, and i'd lose 2.5inches off my waist tho? so..meh..

I had a loss of 1/2 a lb..not happy...dunno why as i have been on plan all week, but hey ho..I measured myself, and i'd lose 2.5inches off my waist tho? so..meh..

Yay for the loss! Well done you.
And 2.5 inches? Positively shrinking!

That's a brilliant loss, please don't feel down about it, you should be super proud of yourself Petal. Just wait until Cpt Meike see's your comment, she is gonna whip you up good and proper! Well done. xxx

Hey Anna!! You really should feel good about your inch-loss, that sounds pretty much like (at least) one dress size down to me!!
hehe :D and there is no need to get the whip out, Anna is doing great, she just needs to realise that sometimes the scales is not everything - and 2.5inches!! WOW! That's the length of a phone screen!! :eek:

Hi everybody, tonight was my weigh in and a lot a total of 4.5 lbs, that is a total loss of 5 stone and 9 and a half pounds, the bread challenge must have worked this week, I am delighted with the results so far,

well done!!!!! God i need a loss this week, ive not lost anything this month yet!!!!!!!!! :(
Only 2 weeks till my bday now, not going to loose the 7 pounds am i? :(

Back