Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Yay for the loss! Well done you.
And 2.5 inches? Positively shrinking!

Oh thankyou! That is since i first measured myself around 5 weeks ago. I started new placement on monday, and it's making it a lot easier to stick to plan, im not so bored that i comfort eat now!
Also in november I was wearing their XL size scrubs, now im in a L! so yay!

Ive been bang on plan since tuesday, v.proud!

Congrats on going from XL to L on the scrubs! Must be proud! Keep going with the plan, you're doing soooo well. xxx

cheers, congrats on your 2lb loss aswell..its rare i ever get 2lb loss in week..usually 1-1.5lbs if lucky. Im really starting to think if i get this implant out the losses may come better! The trials of being a woman!

Do you not use anythin nik?
Im too scared not to so think i am going to end up still on the pill forever and forever being sad and miserable

Morning team, I have STS again. Which i am happy with because i have been horribly ill over the last 2 weeks. Just going to plan out my meals for the week and try and get myself back to normal. Even going to work tomorrow seems like an alien concept!

I have 2 aims this week - 1. Stick do my daily plans. 2. Take vitamins every day I WANT TO FEEL BETTER AGAIN!

Good luck to you all for the forthcoming week x

Hi everybody, congratulation to kally and Niki for losing weight and to little piece of cheese for staying the same

STS this week

Hey Ladies and Mr G!
I have finally updated the first post and we are having a whooping 48 points for the challenge so far!! :happy096:

That is so brilliant! Am really really proud of you all!! :grouphugg:
Me and my little self have to admit that I have had a gain last week :eek: (as I announced already at the previous weeks WI :p) . And I have to say it's never been harder to announce a gain than in the team-fred - especially as the team capt.. so if anyone feels the need.. *hands over her whip* :cry:
I know I still should've posted here especially as the support from the team is brilliant and I am sure you all would've supported me rather than being upset (which I was plenty for myself already) - but it still feels like I let you all down and it's a lot harder to stay on track, motivated and active on a forum like this when you're not in the right frame of mind. But even so: we shall never give up!!!

Here is to our brilliant Team!! :happy096:

You are a brilliant captain so shhh! We all love you whateva you lose or gain so dont be silly woman! Your here for us, we are here for you!

Thank you sweety, that is really kind of you! xx
It's not easy when you feel you've let ppl down, really appreaciate your words xxx

aaw,thanks girls!! xxx

enough of the sweet-talk :p - back to business: how are you all feeling about your weightloss(-journey), anything on your mind? what new things are you trying out - and: are they working?
Nikki, how is the water drinking going?

:8855:That means that your eyes are crying out for more water!! :D
Drink more water Nikki, drink water!! *humming it in her ear for the rest of the day*

I've already had 2pints of water - AND got up early to go for a jog :D feel so proud for finally getting my ass up and doing it.. but am soooo tired now.. *yaaawns* hopefully work is going to be quiet today:cross: it's always soo embarrassing if you're getting woken up so rudely by your boss :D

Feel like I've been good this week, especially with the 20,000 step walk on sunday - so I should be able to report a loss tonight :D

Last edited:
Tonight was my weigh in and lost another 1.5lbs, Meike your a great leader and don't be so hard on yourself. Tonight for the first time I tasted the ww strawberry cheese cake and they are only 3 points and they were lovely. Since I have started this diet I have always drank water with the no added sugar squash in it. the squash is a great help, if I didn't use it I don't think I would drink as much water as I do. Congratulations to the team for losing 48 points.

back to business: how are you all feeling about your weightloss(-journey), anything on your mind? what new things are you trying out - and: are they working?

1. I feel a bit :banghead: about mine atm. I really have done well and feel alot and almost happy with my body now, yet i am stil struggling to have enough motivation to really give it my everything and not give into temptation.
2. The only thing on my mind is my trip away/my birthday and the damage it might do! So i am planning on trying to limit the damage with some healthy meals to try to even out the chocolate overdose i am planning on surcumbing (sp?) to.
3. Im trying going back to 20 points (instead of the 19) but being alot stricter with them and counting each little thing. Also trying to have smaller amounts of points before dinner and then having a nice dinner and/or pudding so i have something to look forward to. Its friday and i havent binged which is good, and i feel its alot easier to count and keep to my points. Maybe is phycological but that extra point has made a diffrence somehow? I have gone over by 2 on one day but i have managed to save them back now, which is something i never could manage on 19. I wont knock it while it works. :cool:

Hello ladies.. I think I have got over my wee blip about getting motivated enough to come on here and annoy you all (Yay!) But... I'm a little off the pace with my weight loss as last week was very bad emotionally for me (see my diary) so while I'm gonna be here in spirit and posting I will have to take a raincheck on updating losses etc. Dont get me wrong I am trying again but I have to repair the damage, that last week caused, first. In the next week or two I know I'll be back to my best, I won't let the bast***s get me down!!

Back