Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Wow, how much do i wish i hadn't avoided coming on here this week!!! Have had another bad week and couldn;t face fessing up to it on here for fear of sounding like one of thise ppl who's always on a 'diet' but never losing weight - you know the sort i mean right? I just feel really weak, was really ill last week and the week before, so ended up eating whatever i wanted and this week i went back to work (which i don;t particularly like very much atm anyway) and i'm forever dipping into the biccie tin to make me feel better!!! The long and short of it is i love food and it really cheers me up!!! How do you change that???

"enough of the sweet-talk :p - back to business: how are you all feeling about your weightloss(-journey), anything on your mind? what new things are you trying out - and: are they working?"
1) Not feeling great about my journey so far because it's the end of march and prob weigh the same as i did at the start of the month rather than 7lbs lighter! You know i look back over the month and i find the weeks seem really long when trying to restrict my food intake, but if only i had!!!
2) hhhmmmmm, anything on my mind??? I'm not happy in my job and food seems to be my pick me up, help!!!!!!!!!!!
3) Thinking about trying the Wendy plan this week, maybe if i can fit in naughty days i might have more success. Will report back on how it goes.

Right whinge over! I hope everyone has a good weekend!!! x x x

Thanks for the suggestions, i'm not a massive fan on crudites, but i have stocked up on rich teas, since they are only 0.5pt each.

Got on scales this morning which i was worried about, but i have STS again, phew!!!

Planned out the week yesterday, using the wendie plan. So am on my SHD today, gonna look forward to this day every week! Does any one know if these points are right (my allowance is 21): day 1 - 21, 2 - 26, 3 - 22, 4 - 36, 5 - 21, 6 - 25, 7 - 23. The only reason i ask is because there are plenty of days where i go over 21pts, but none where i go under, so they don't balance out 7 x 21 = 147 21+26+22+36+21+25+23 = 174 I'll be having 27 more points per week - is that correct?

Am confused!!!

Ah thanks for that feedback, looks like i need to do some further research into this then, cos what i have found is completely different to what youve found, great!!! Will keep you posted with how it goes.......

LPOC, your points for Wendie should be...

day 1 -
day 2 - 22
day 3 - 18
day 4 - 33
day 5 - 17
day 6 - 21
day 7 - 19

Hope this helps

Nikster - WELL DONE!
G-Man - awesome to have you back. Sorry you've had such a rough time - well done on your loss.
LPOC - good luck this week chick, stay away from the biccies!

Mycar - please can I report myself as a 2lb loss. Yay! :)

I knew the G-Man would come up trumps... A sure sign that he IS lurking in the background somewhere ;)

Hannah - Well done on the 2lb loss... I'm off to find you diary now to see if it was lost in the back of the wambulance van or through pure dieting! <gives another stern look> :D

Hahahaha. I think it was the drip I was on in the back of the wambulance to be honest!

Thanks G-man, just trying to get through to Thursday, then it's the Easter hols for me and i can really focus on getting used to eating within my pts allowance.

Congrats on all the losses reported so far this week, v jealous!!!

Right enough of this faffing about. This is supposed to be a team sport so who wants to set us all an April challenge?

Have to admit that I had another small gain (0.5lbs) - was expecting it but still hoping for a STS I guess.. :eek:

Well, anyway, am even happier to announce that we still have managed to earn 61 points for the March-team challenge!!! :gen126::party0019:Wooop wooop!! :happy096:
A special wooohooo :banana dancer: to Kally and Laura who both have managed to lose each week and properly slated their weight in the last month!!!

Not too sure what Rach is going to do now (has anyone already checked the other teams' points?!?) but I hope she'll let us know soon!

Here's to a new MONTH! GO TEAM SLATER!!

April Challenge (18):
cupovtay
cupcakekatie +2
DopeyAngel +2
NAJH +2+2
G-Man +2
Kally +2
Littlepiecesofcheese
Meike +2
NN89
Oneday at a time +2+2
Tessywessy

Last edited:
I dunno... suppose we could see who loses the most in the month of April in our team. Everyone would have to state their current weight and then update every week or something. Just a suggestion :sigh:

I dunno... suppose we could see who loses the most in the month of April in our team. Everyone would have to state their current weight and then update every week or something. Just a suggestion :sigh:

Honestly? Am not a big fan of thinking in this way, I know some teams do that and have a "loser of the month" but as ppl are in different stages of weightloss/weight it is not about losing the most for all of us.. some are chuffed about losing 1lb while others would be disappointed with that.. in addition to that: don't think we want anyone eating unhealthy or doing extreme things to boost their weightloss (which is not really how WW is meant to be - change of lifestyle, remember? ;)) - or others might resignate because losing a lot is just not going to happen..
That's why the general pointing in the teams is about losing in general, not about losing the most...
So, (unless the majority is up for it) I'd rather not go down that route..

But in general I think that a challenge is a great idea - even though I wouldn't know what would suit us all, some need to drink some more (winks @ Nikki) with others it's the exercise (isn't it Gerry?) while others just need to try and stay within their points.. So if I want to make my life easier, I say we have a drink-at-least-2l-water-per-day and I don't have to do much really. :D
I'd rather have individual challenges, things that each person would like to improve on and we'll check on that.. But forcing ppl or excluding them by setting strict rules for challenges within the team is just not what I find fit.. that's why we all can openour own challenges separately where ppl can sign up if that's what they are aiming for..

Just my 2p..

Other opinions welcome :D

I agree with what meike and najh say about the challenges, maybe an exercise challenge, or the water challenge, or to make sure we eat five fruit and veg a day, something that we can keep up after April, and can help us to keep losing weight. I do however think we should post our April goal.

Tonight was my weigh in and lost a 1/2 a pound, was surprised in losing that as I am taking 3 antibiotics for my chest infection and sinus infection and will be on them for another week, so hopefully i will sts and not put up weight taking them , and once I feel better can get back to my exercise.

Back