Sleep disturbance...

Deggers

Has anyone experiences sleep problems on SS?

Reason I ask is because last night I went to bed a midnight, woke at 3:30am thinking it was time to get up (not helped by daylight outside) and felt like I had kept waking up during the night and not had a deep sleep.

Just wondered as usually I sleep through everything... including an earthquake (which I did in Turkey once)..... :confused:

I didnt so much have sleep disturbance, but I definitely found I needed less sleep and would be wide awake immediately on waking

Hi Deggers

I dont have that prob but last night I was still wide awake at 1.30 in the morning, and then when hubby left for work this morning at 5.30am I was wide awake, but I felt like I had slepp for about 10 hours!!! I am not complaining always wanted more hours in the day to get everything done, but this would def not have happened before. I am the kind that snooze every morning for half an hour and still struggle!!!!

I also had the most vivid dream ever!!!!

Madness Huh??

I was like this the other morning. Woke up at 4am, hubby fast asleep. I got up at 4.30 and watch something's I'd recorded. Then I went back to bed at 9 totally k******d. Been ok since.

i dont wake up hungry but i had stagered sleep last night but my sleeping poop lately anyway lol

I find i wake up at like 5 alllllllll the time think its all the energy i have never wake up hungry but usually switch tv on and i drift back off

I sleep TOO much! go to bed realllllllllly early, and up late, apart from when ive got to be at work for 7.30!
SOOOOO TIREDDDD

Back