Sleep pattern disturbed

Elaine-Melanie

I am curious, I have been reading some threads with folk saying that they are not sleeping so well since starting Lipotrim. I thought that this was only me. I go to bed at normal time as I am really tired, but then I regularly wake up at 4am and stay awake until about 5.30am. Two questions:-

1. Is this similar to everyone else's experience too?
  2. Anyone know why if this is the case?
Thanks for completing the survey!

When I started I had problems with sleep, I also had a run of leg cramps ( possible coincidence) but I'm back to normal now

so glad you mentioned this as my sleep pattern is haywire, cant fall asleep as easily as I used to and waking up like you in very early hours and trust me waking up at silly o'clock is something I would never do :D
would love to know if its the shakes causing this or our bodies adjusting to something different

I'm the same as you, i have found if i take the shake to late, after 8, it'll keep me awake.
But definately waking at the same times as you.

I'm the opposite was the first time early nights as i feel tired easily .

Only started yesterday and I feel dead tired today xxx

I'm the same as you, i have found if i take the shake to late, after 8, it'll keep me awake.
But definately waking at the same times as you.

Oh never thought of this mapping my shakes with sleep pattern, going to do this to see if I can make a pattern. I do usually have my last one around 7pm. Oh excited now of the possibilities.

I can sleep 12hrs n more, as even after 1 week on LT, am still always tired :-((

I'm sleeping a lot, more than I should be definitely 10hrs+ anyways! Which isnt bad but it will be once work starts back again tomorrow!

Although I'm absolutely shattered,I can't seem to sleep properly either and I'm waking at silly hours as well.
I do find that even lying down for a while can give me a bit of an energy boost albeit a small boost x

yeah i'm thinking with my sleeping i might just keep my last shake till about 6pm so I can wind down for the evening. I was having awful nightmares about food at the start but they have eased out a bit now. I was waking up thinking that I had eaten loads when I hadn't eaten anything at all.

I did lipotrim maintenance last year, I found if I had my second shake in the evening late on , I could not sleep! Since starting full LT I try and have my last shake about 6 pm, I can sleep ok. Did have one later about 8pm first week and I just could not sleep. It could just be me but if I have my shake at 6 pm I can sleep like normal!
Hope u get things sorted because there is nothing worse than not sleeping!
Good luck everyone xx

It wasn't getting to sleep that i had a problem with it was waking up early and then that being it, i was awake. Strange....

Back